Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,573 members, 7,781,855 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari (79160 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After London Medical Trip Channels TV / Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures / Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by AdoraAmadi: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
These are pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari as he left Abuja on Friday, January 19, for medical vacation in London, and returned on Friday, March 10. Some Nigerians think they tell the story of his illness more appropriately.

When the 74 year old retired General was leaving, he was looking frail but a bit stronger. Adorning a dark brown kaftan, he had a vest which might be interpreted to mean that he was cold.

But on his return, he looked leaner and tired. Decked in dark kaftan, the index finger of his left hand was carefully extended, suggesting a sample of his blood was recently checked.

He wore a thicker turtle neck vest which could mean he was feeling colder than when he left Nigeria (older people usually feel colder).
The President admitted he had never been this sick, and the before and after pictures tell the story better…

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/see-before-and-after-london-vacation.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by AdoraAmadi: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
AFTER pictures

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by koma1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
There is no doubt that the president has emaciated but it's normal for someone that is recovering from sickness. Everyone of us have felt sick before so the president is not an exception he's only human like us.
WELCOME MR PRESIDENT

401 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba Looks weak,

Aisha needs to take care of Baba in the other room ASAP

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by nwaire: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Politics hmm...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by GameGod(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
sai baba. The terrorist Kanu is not happy.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by madridguy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sanu de zua Sai Baba.

14 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Burger01(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
No one can cheat old age... Buharii should take it easy and resign as a president for Osinbajo to take over and continue the good work...

Nigeria will get there. smiley

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by kingPhidel(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hia
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by VcStunner(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Allah ya Kara mana shugaban mu da rayi..

Let me continue spamming until you hear me... I am hear to save companies of forex ..
So guys will you help me share my message? I have over 125tons of bagged Quicklime (hydrated lime) here in port-harcourt at the most affordable rate for sale. If you have someone who may need this product please do well to contact me on 09053154146. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Dhaffs(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai,der is God sha,see our president,sickness kilosele....? grin

3 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by AyakaDunukofia: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Look at that typical Nigerian sychophantic, servile laugh as Femi Adeshina displays it in its full form.

What a people!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by basty: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please leave Baba alone. E-Rats, let him rest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
"na Aisha I sorry for pass. Who go dey beat her band?" Baba can not perform at this condition.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by SuperBlack: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by sleeknick: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by jamex93(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
no difference nah, dem just go waste our money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by TINALETC3(f): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm, he is a replica of our economy, both of dem is drying up

20 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by engrrichie92(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Let this baba just resign and go manage his cows in Kaduna

and let the acting presido take charge for real

Sai Osinbanjo

4 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by bayocanny: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Make dem give baba some blood tonic

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by lmm4real: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin they wouldn't like this grin
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by SuperBlack: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
sai baba. The terrorist Kanu is not happy.
Boring. Try again.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Winning123: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
It is normal for somebody recovering from sickness to look that way. By God's grace he will get better and look very healthy. I have a dad of almost his age. If I can wish my Dad death, so will I not wish my President death. He is someone else husband, father, grand father, uncle, nephewetc. I wish him speedy recovery.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by djWALE(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
So..shld we cut grass?
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Beejay1117(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Over to those who wished for his death

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Blurryface(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Watch Igbos Come And Sit On This Thread Like:

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by ghost3040: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
what is BUBU?? Is that d name of a vegetable?
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by darocha1: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Free this man. At least he isn't dead na. How can one recuperating from illness not loose some flesh, talkless of a man above 70years.
Naira land admins gan like wahala abeg

4 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by emvico(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
KoBoKo... the man don dry finish tongue
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by SuperBlack: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
engrrichie92:
Let this baba just resign and go manage his cows in Kaduna

and let the acting presido take charge for real

Sai Osinbanjo
He have no cow in kaduna. Only in Daura

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Ekakamba: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
tongue
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by k4kings(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Get well soon bubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.