Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1230133 members, 1616058 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 05:13 PM

The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger (6190 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger by surued: 1:23am On Dec 17, 2009
Please tell me , i need to know, some say Satan run the biggest church in Nigeria.

what do you think.

Satan need to be expose for all to see.

do we also a big church to save the souls of Nigerian and to change the mindset of our people.

i say its redeem my wife says its Cele.
Re: The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger by OgidiBoy(m): 1:29am On Dec 17, 2009
Are you looking for a church to join ?
Re: The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger by princeemmanuel(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
surued: Please tell me , i need to know, some say Satan run the biggest church in Nigeria.

what do you think.

Satan need to be expose for all to see.

do we also a big church to save the souls of Nigerian and to change the mindset of our people.

i say its redeem my wife says its Cele.

The biggest church in nigeria is Redeem Christain Church Of God
Re: The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger by chukwudi44(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
princeemmanuel:
The biggest church in nigeria is Redeem Christain Church Of God

RCCG is not up to the 40% of the population of catholics in Nigeria

(0) (Reply)

Christianity Vs. Satanism / Rccg Special Holy Ghost Service Live / Why Do Protestants Use The Rosary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.