Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger (8171 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger by surued: 1:23am On Dec 17, 2009
Please tell me , i need to know, some say Satan run the biggest church in Nigeria.

what do you think.

Satan need to be expose for all to see.

do we also a big church to save the souls of Nigerian and to change the mindset of our people.

i say its redeem my wife says its Cele.
Re: The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger by OgidiBoy(m): 1:29am On Dec 17, 2009
Are you looking for a church to join ?
Re: The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger by princeemmanuel(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
surued: Please tell me , i need to know, some say Satan run the biggest church in Nigeria.

what do you think.

Satan need to be expose for all to see.

do we also a big church to save the souls of Nigerian and to change the mindset of our people.

i say its redeem my wife says its Cele.

The biggest church in nigeria is Redeem Christain Church Of God
Re: The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
princeemmanuel:
The biggest church in nigeria is Redeem Christain Church Of God

RCCG is not up to the 40% of the population of catholics in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of OBJ And Pa Oshoffa In The 70's / Jesus Christ Did Not Exist / Ww3 Armageddon Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.