Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) (60229 Views)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by zainabxel(f): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Religion and reason can not co-exist in some peoples minds

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by zabuur: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is d problem with Nigerians. Now it's a zoo. Do u know how many appointments that have been missed, flights missed, marriages/ceremonies unattended because of redeem and mfm on d busiest road in Africa and no complain has been made. Just coz this is happening, u have made it a big deal. The person dt took d picture did it out of beef. Trust me. Now, it's a religious war. Why?

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Auki: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
My beloved Muslim brothers got this one wrong. Islam allows mosque demolition to provide road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by thestevens: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Something's don't make sense at all,is it by the roadside that God will answer their prayers?,sorry to say Islam is one weird religion I fail to understand.

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by zainabxel(f): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
zabuur:
This is d problem with Nigerians. Now it's a zoo. Do u know how many appointments that have been missed, flights missed, marriages/ceremonies unattended because of redeem and mfm on d busiest road in Africa and no complain has been made. Just coz this is happening, u have made it a big deal. The person dt took d picture did it out of beef. Trust me. Now, it's a religious war. Why?

If the redeem and MFM people stay on the road to pray. Then They are idiotic like the people in that photo and the churches should be sealed just as that mosque should. There should be zero tolerance for this bullshit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
Flat heads and reaction. Is Kaduna now part of biafrauud?
This is a very foolish comment. Seun, lalasticlala and co, why is this thread which concerns all Nigerians irrespective of religious affiliation be restricted to Mohammedians alone?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by zabuur: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
zainabxel:

If the redeem and MFM people stay on the road to pray. Then They are idiotic like the people in that photo

Makes no difference. Once ur worship can cause road gridlock,

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by juliusocean(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by oxyG: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Neoguru3:
Matt. 6:5-6
*5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.*
Do you practice this in your Churches?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by dvee2: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hypocrites! All over Nigeria Christians and Muslims alike block road for their services. it is wrong but blaming Muslims alone is just half truth being told.
In fact muslins hardly block road for more than 30 minutes, whereas churches along Lagos Ibadan expressway block roads for hours.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
Flat heads and reaction. Is Kaduna now part of biafrauud?
Yoruba Muslim slave defending his aboki masters as usual...
Good one grin

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Absolutezero: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Maybe they are closer to their creator under the sun. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
zainabxel:
Religion and reason can not co-exist in some peoples minds
lol
Ur dp sha grin
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:
You people should endure. Its all part of the marriage called Nigeria.

angry
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
madridguy:
And then?

And then what of Shiites who do the same? Not that I give one flying fvck about Shiites. All muzzies are the same.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by serikiYCU(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
In an ideal society, this act is condemn able for the purpose of security. Having said that, I can see some sworn enemy of Islam whom anything about Islam gave them headache. I was in a cab 2weeks after the last presidential election in Abuja. We passed through Maitama and we found the road partially blocked with slow vehicular movement. The driver not knowing that I'm a Muslim said this people are not yet in power and they've started blocking roads. I asked him 2 questions. 1. Is this your 1st time of passing through this place on Friday? Cos that practice did not just started when Buhari won election. 2. Have u ever passed through Jabi, Asokoro, Maitama (just to mention few) on Sundays? In most cases Muslim prayer don't last more than 5minutes while the Trinity church in Maitama, the mountain of fire in Utako, the redeemed church in Jabi etc block the public road for over four hours every Sunday. As for me, the Government should enforce a law to ban any form of road blockage either for religious or ceremonial purposes except when it became compulsory. #stopthehateonislamandmuslims#

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by aril: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well said...

dvee2:
Hypocrites! All over Nigeria Christians and Muslims alike block road for their services. it is wrong but blaming Muslims alone is just half truth being told.
In fact muslins hardly block road for more than 30 minutes, whereas churches along Lagos Ibadan expressway block roads for hours.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
zabuur:

But this happens every Friday
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Just because the power is with them and Buhari their father is back, just imagine what these people will do to those they consider infidels if they eventually (God forbid) succeed to Islamize the country. Even the partial nairaland, limited the section to the Muslims only, if you are not a muslim you can't comment in The topic. Have such ever done for the Christians before? And they claim to be uniting the nation. Carefully examined the nairaland rules, you'd find out that 95% of the rules are favourable to the Muslims. Wolfes in sheep's skin.
No! We are going.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
dvee2:

Thanks for your comment.

It seems hypocrisy is actively taught in Christianity.

All these mega churches do the same. Even "big men" e. g. Saraki at times takes over whole streets.

Yet folks here are salivating at a chance to attack Islam

Road blocking is wrong whoever does it, period! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
lepasharon:
Awon hypocrites. I thought it is a sin to pray in public in Islam? Yeye
The truth is what of RCCG blocking ways in lagos,watt can u say they are radical christian with high level of stupidity now.i thought Jesus never dance when dancing rather he fell on is face..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=GameGod post=54460109]Flat heads and reaction. Is Kaduna now part of biafrauud? [/quot Don't be stupid, what about non Biafra's that you deprive from using the roads?
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
dvee2:
Please can you tell us when and where the Christians ever blocked the high ways for their church programs?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by aumeehn: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abbeyme:
This equally happens at Jimeta and Yola.

It happens , it happens
Dont you guys block the road on sunday when worshipping at LCCN number 1 Jimeta Yola?? bunch of Hypocrites!!
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by finofaya: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
That is not Kaduna state. It's Katsina. I experienced that nuisance a lot when I served there. Sometimes even the road is free but the driver will decide that he must stop at a roadside mosque and pray, passengers be damned. Too many people don't know how to be religious.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by MrIcredible: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blackfire:
watch as Yoruba Muslim will insult and defend their master..

shuooo.
Osu-alusi

Meanwhile, they're still slaughtering you people in abia, enugu, Anambra etc
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by abdulkabirO(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Neoguru3:
Matt. 6:5-6
*5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.*
Bro,I am a Muslim and my religion says i must not make others inconvenient with anything I do,but this same thing is happening in Lagos Ibadan every Sunday where there is long traffic as a result of the church services,also in ikotun egbe area of lagos state whre synagogue is situated,same is experienced, so we can't really say much,there should be government agencies that manage the excesses of these religious houses
The Bible verse you quoted,both this ones and the RCCN in guilty of it only that one is more pronounced than the other
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by abdulkabirO(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Just because the power is with them and Buhari their father is back, just imagine what these people will do to those they consider infidels if they eventually (God forbid) succeed to Islamize the country. Even the partial nairaland, limited the section to the Muslims only, if you are not a muslim you can't comment in The topic. Have such ever done for the Christians before? And they claim to be uniting the nation. Carefully examined the nairaland rules, you'd find out that 95% of the rules are favourable to the Muslims. Wolfes in sheep's skin.
No! We are going.

How come you commented despite not being a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.