Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (85998 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by TinaAnita(f): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
He claims he has a family that he loves and yet he sleeps around with anything under the skirt to the extent of impregnating one of his concubines?  He doesn't even protect himself yet he claims he loves his family? How can you love your family and at the same time throw fidelity to the wind?  It's this kind of useless man that gives his wife all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases. He doesn't love himself not to talk of his so-called family. Animal

2 Likes

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
wow not only have most all of u looked over the fact he hs cheated on his Wife undecided

But u all are laughin' at him denying his son/daughter he got outside his marriage bed undecided

1 Like

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
CORRECT MAN

GONE are those days a useless girl will use pregnancy to trap a real man down
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by fabuloz1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
lol even at dat, d reply was epic
CaroLyner:
Guess "EPIC" now has a new meaning
Read before you comment, you say no! Where in the title did you see "Epic?" undecided
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
fabuloz1:

Read before you comment, you say no! Where in the title did you see "Epic?" undecided
don't be stupid
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Divay22:
children shocked shocked shocked shocked :oGet shocked :oI no get any
Lol my bad
You were referring op post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by fabuloz1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
don't be stupid
No need, you are already stupid grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by sisisioge: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin you mean they haven't skipped the sir part? She no saabi wetin dey do am.

1 Like

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by balancediet(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
he knows that he is irresponsibLe from Day one
soberdrunk:
What is "epic" here? This is just a man being irresponsible for running away from the consequence of his action...... angry
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
I don't feel sorry for her. I'm tired of this victim mentality as if she didn't actively & consciously make bad decisions. These are the consequences, the aftermath of stupidity, so she should put on her big girl panties & handle her business. Good Christian se voet! Good Christians don't sleep with other people's husbands.

4 Likes

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
wow not only have most all of u looked over the fact he hs cheated on his Wife undecided

But u all are laughin' at him denying his son/daughter he got outside his marriage bed undecided

Hi Puffy. Your obsession with puff squared is amusing. I knew/know your alternate moniker.

This "story" is likely made up. Bloggers know sensational stuff sell.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
GogetterMD:
And besides, I'm impotent, my sperms don't carry power grin
That statement weakened me.. hahaha grin grin grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by CaroLyner(f): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
fabuloz1:

He has obviously modified it.
Dont be a dunderhead.

2 Likes

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Hi Puffy. Your obsession with puff squared is amusing. I knew/know your alternate moniker.

This "story" is likely made up. Bloggers know sensational stuff sell.
these readers think its real and responded with amusement and glee

Puffy? And ts funny u say??
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by realprof(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lollzz Okwa adopted
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by AreaFada2: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fame333:
A lot of things women will never understand about men.

A lot of time men claimed women have chicken brain but well I debunk that

How can a married man have unprotected sex?
How can a grow up man not think of the consequences it might cause him and his family?
with all the old and new diseases in town

Majority of this men have father uncountable children that they don't even know are alive..

with no fear of God in their heart, they lure this chicken brain with all sort of things just to sleep with her with no Cd and
you men are saying U dont have fowl
brain?

Look, that serves a biological purpose. Biologically, some of a man's supposed kids will not be his. So sowing the seed wide ensures survival of his genes. Whether he knows them or not is immaterial. He would have satisfied his innate biological instinct without even realising it.

I think the question more apt is why she had unprotected sex with a man she's not married to or who did not promise to marry her?

A woman on the other hand knows for sure who's her kid. She will have to take care of it.

Looking at it carefully. aside disease, a woman takes more risk without protection. She can get preggy, the man can deny and she will end up carrying preggy for 9 months & rearing the child for 16 to 21 years depending. Possibly alone. It is much more to a woman's disadvantage.

So the way out is for a girl to give it to one of her boyfriends. If she's truly one of the very very few faithful girls, once her only guy refuses, nobody else to give it to.

In 9ja clime, polygamy is not that rare. At worst he can offer to marry her as his second wife. If she wants, she accepts.

Women's supposed smartness in the matter is very funny.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by fabuloz1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
He has obviously modified it.
Dont be a dunderhead.
You knew he's gonna modify it and you hurriedly typed "Epic". No need, you are a dunderhead grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omo alaiyileko cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by realprof(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lollzz Okwa adopted
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shakara don end o ashawo don get belle. SHakara don end tongue
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Charles4075(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:
better check ur other sugar daddies or maybe ur class rep weda na dem responsible grin.
I'm telling you bro. Some class reps can be brutal and sharp when it comes to issues like this. Badoo class rep
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
The man is irresponsible and then someone will wonder how come a family of 5 was poisoned and died on the spot after dinner. The wife and four kids. Smhhh.
Some married men are lucky to run away from such tight. Spot.. While some pay with the lives of their darling innocent wife and kids at home..
Not everyone walking on the street is sane.

Let's be mindful of our actions either catching fun or whatever. The consequences might so severe. The heart of the man cannot be able to contain it .

2 Likes

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by AlphaDibia(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Remember when gehs had the 3-month rule before you slept with them because they love you? ***
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by AlphaStyles(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
lol am impotent and my sperm is weak grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
`
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
these readers think its real and responded with amusement and glee

Puffy? And ts funny u say??

Yes puffy. it's funny. can I know why you choose 2 names that relate to a snack. Why do you like it so much?

Seems you and i like using emoticons. Your use of it makes me smile often.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by baby124: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
He's a very stupid man. He does not realize that the moment he stoops low to disrespect his marriage, he does not deserve any respect. The girl is even respectful by putting sir. If you bring yourself down and sleep with your daughter's age mate, you deserve to be called by your name or boy boy. Foolish idiot. So he knows a girl like her can potentially be sleeping with other's unprotected. Yet he claims to love his family but lacks the brains to protect himself when he wants to disrespect himself and his family. She should have released his number. Such a dumb man. I really pity the wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Charles4075:
I'm telling you bro. Some class reps can be brutal and sharp when it comes to issues like this. Badoo class rep
so true grin grin grin grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by harffie(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy Baba don claim impotencycheesy
Lol, I weak when I saw "my sperm don't carry power" grin

1 Like

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by erosimo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
GogetterMD:
And besides, I'm impotent, my sperms don't carry power grin

grin grin grin grin grin men no go kill person
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Yes puffy. it's funny. can I know why you choose 2 names that relate to a snack. Why do you like it so much?

Seems you and i like using emoticons. Your use of it makes me smile often.
uhm.why not choose it? I want to go now. Goodbye
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by savagefinder: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
Guess "EPIC" now has a new meaning
hi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.