Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (85983 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Useless man...this man and his fellow unrepentant cheats.
Going 'bout, having sex without protection. Putting their wives at risk of various infections. Making their families easy target of aggrieved EXs.

Who even trained these set of men?
May my son(s) grow to be sensible.

6 Likes

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
At least he's not denying that he slept with you. Screen grab and send to wifey. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
pocohantas:
People are commending the man, but I am more concerned with the fact that he has been f^cking her without protection.

Most men like it raw! Then they'll carry same prick and go chook inside their innocent wives.
Tomorrow the woman will be treating different kinds of STDs if not HIV.

It could have been HIV not pregnancy!
Men keep your dick in one place! Pity your wives and kids.
Haba!

Then one small girl will open thread and tell people to tolerate adultery. Nawa!
You got it wrong here. blame both side and stop generalizing it.
Why dont you blame the single ladies that goes about devouring what belong to there Anty's and mothers.
When they got married they will start complaining that their hubby is womanizer.
Sorry that is karma, Most men are in control of their third leg, only that they were only being use to fullfil the law of harvest. Oh! I forgot about the so called sugar mummy's.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Enough of us this! What kind of fools do you lazy bloggers think we are? The OP is definitely the so called side chick (in green chat bubble) while the so-called impotent man, the “impotent man” (is just another phone of the same OP). You want to sell your fake chat to us for news and get traffic and clicks to your ads to make money from people's foolish but you're too lazy to pay people for content.

The user behind the white chat bubble (which is the sender) blocked you and sent you a message saying “Blocked” and you, the device obviously behind the green chat bubble, received it! What the hell's bells do you take us for?
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
PaperLace:
Going 'bout, having sex without protection. Putting their wives at risk of various infections. Making their families easy target of aggrieved EXs.

Yes! Only because the cheerful loving girl want to give all.
Karma.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
PaperLace:

Depends on how you nurture them and bring them up.

Also, why question the upbringing of the men alone, who brought up and trained all these girls with skinny jeans whose ambition is greater than that of Atiku but with little or no iota of sense, hence they sleep around with married men.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Water go pass garri when the pikin go resemble am then we go know if he sperm get muscle not power.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by luswitz(f): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

I love this man for his wisdom. Let me see any girl that will comman tell me nonsense...
its a pity, lil boy u need to grow up and for those who liked dis comment, I feel for you. Just cant imagin the level of ignorance. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Sammiejokes(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fame333:
A lot of things women will never understand about men.

A lot of time men claimed women have chicken brain but well I debunk that

How can a married man have unprotected sex?
How can a grow up man not think of the consequences it might cause him and his family?
with all the old and new diseases in town

Majority of this men have father uncountable children that they don't even know are alive..

with no fear of God in their heart, they lure this chicken brain with all sort of things just to sleep with her with no Cd and
you men are saying U dont have fowl
brain?
Mrs righteous maybe u will lecture us why your fellow women will have four children out of wedlock. only a fowl does that, only a fowl will want to scam the man with pregnancy.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by lisabella007: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

I love this man for his wisdom. Let me see any girl that will comman tell me nonsense...
I love buhari
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
luswitz:
its a pity, lil boy u need to grow up and for those who liked dis comment, I feel for you. Just cant imagin the level of ignorance. lipsrsealed undecided
smiley
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
lisabella007:
I love buhari
are you serious? Why not go and kiss him
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Opakan2: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

Foolish man wey think say he smart.. No wonder we have married ho.s all over the place looking for flings.
Some their sanctimonious husbands sleep around with female corpers and anything on skirt. The wives go about looking for ashewo boys to fvck the well they carry between their legs. Filthy animals
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by iykenathan162(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
my kind of man..
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
chisco82:
You got it wrong here. blame both side and stop generalizing it.
Why dont you blame the single ladies that goes about devouring what belong to there Anty's and mothers.
When they got married they will start complaining that their hubby is womanizer.
Sorry that is karma, Most men are in control of their third leg, only that they were only being use to fullfil the law of harvest. Oh! I forgot about the so called sugar mummy's.
I hope it will still be karma when a married woman cheats?
Or Karma visits only women...Karma indeed.

Keep your pricks in one place, simple!
As for the girls, they would reap what they sow.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Icaretoo: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

u call these Wisdom its reather unfortunate indeed a pity that u intend to work on dat road
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by chyima(f): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why is she using 'Sir,' to address someone she does have sex with,that respect is meant to have loosen up
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by agrovick(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Doctored chat
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by toprealman: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
As fake as lala...

1 Like

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by iamtcoded: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
GogetterMD:
And besides, I'm impotent, my sperms don't carry power grin
..he kelt it dere grin
GogetterMD:
..he kelt it dere
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by abdulhamid0(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
These whole story is a BIG FAT LIE , the message was shared or grabbed from the guy's fone, and the story says the lady shared it.........if you know how whatsapp works you would figure it out. undecided undecided
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Sarah20A(f): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some girls are desperate, why should you date a married man? Please ladies look for a young and single man stand by him no matter what, get into a strong relationship before you know it things will starts going on with him well then you get married trust me you will always be his number one cus you made it together not the already made one.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Danhumprey: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
GogetterMD:
Damn! this one weak me......grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by jhenie(f): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] Good Christian my foot and you couldn't respect yourself by staying away from a married man making his wife cry at night. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Tidamsel: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
bbbabes:
The lady who sent the screenshots says she is a good Christian and a sickle cell patient so having an abortion is out of the question. She also doesn't have money to take care of the baby and wants to know how to make the man own up.

As shared by Joro Olumofin.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-zcH7bP_dgyY/WMLMZ_iy6LI/AAAAAAADgao/s8U7qycY6MQEEhNvEoMcDPC7-tDTIXd-QCLcB/s1600/2017-03-10%2B16.29.21.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-h944gwIBu5Q/WMLMZy8as8I/AAAAAAADgas/6Uiw12zapo4hkdr5qQUYdYAPOTMGJltygCLcB/s1600/2017-03-10%2B16.29.47.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/see-response-married-man-gave-side.html

Lolz

1 Like

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by kingola111(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Justeenaleo:
who types 'blocked" before blocking somebody?

atleast dis one get brain unlike odas here
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm not seeing the pic. Seun, I think there's a problem with image uploading
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by CairCharles(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
I pity her life
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by CellTabRepairs: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Breeze don blow fowl nyansh open...

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by kingolovich(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
ahn ahn. I think he should be happy that he finally got a kid of his own
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
GOD pls save us for the kind of men we get this days...people nó longer see the inner meaning of having sex
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Sike(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thank God i don't know how to do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.