Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (86000 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Justeenaleo:
who types 'blocked" before blocking somebody?
Nigerian bloggers when forging a story.....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
pocohantas:

I hope it will still be karma when a married woman cheats?
Or Karma visits only women...Karma indeed.

Keep your pricks in one place, simple!
As for the girls, they would reap what they sow.
Lol! @ the bolded. You mean i should keep my pricks? Na only one i get oo and its has always remain where its suppose to be.
My post addresses both side, unlike u making it look as if its only the men that cheat. Why on earth would a sane woman be going after another
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
The Girl sef na Mumu. Why u dey Bleep married man, so she expect the man to leave his family. Girls never learn.

1 Like

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by mrwonlasewonie: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Wondababy7(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Very shameless man...na only now u know sey u love your wife and family abi?
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Slimsly100(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Iyen naa daa!!!
Good Christian wey dey bleep cheesy anada woman hubby
Impotent man wet get children?
How u come take dey hammer d gal
Oh sorry, na ya sperm dey powerless grin grin
A won were gbogbo!!!
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nwaonyishi69: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
In my opinion, you have a good God who helped you get rid of a bad rubbish. Well, your emotions would be jolted by get over it and start all over again, the future is always bright.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by PhinaAngel(f): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Well wat the man did was horribly wrong but the girl deserves it. Y can't u just stay on ur.own until u get married. Pls am begging the ladies especially singles ur body is ur pride treat it with respect
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Princerichi0(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
All my children are adopted... Mad oo grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
more concerned about a married man going outside the arena to have unprotected sex.

shameless man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.