Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (57179 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by ovokooo: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why I Got Disqualified From Big Brother Naija - Kemen (video)

Kemen has come out to tell his own side to the story about what went down that led to his disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house after he was accused of molesting a fellow housemate sexually. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLI37fzaoak

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/kemen-bbnaija-tells-side-story-video/

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by delishpot: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
That woman interviewing, she no get class . See how she sit down like she Dey discuss with her gateman wey she want interview for job.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by benedictnsi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Reasons or no reason.... You have been Disqualified...

2ndly

You are now a VERB (action word) example

Girl : you want to kemen me abi E no go work for you gringringrin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:
That woman interviewing, she no get class . See how she sit down like she Dey discuss with her gateman wey she want interview for job.
I thought i was the oly one that noticed. She thinks she's in her sitting room. She also smirks of rudeness.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:
grin
delishpot:

Lmao

6 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by delishpot: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Afam4eva:

I thought i was the oly one that noticed. She thinks she's in her sitting room. She also smirks of rudeness.
Na yeye Dey worry her.

5 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by naijaboiy: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Now that this has happened what next for his future?

BBN should have disqualified this guy privately or do a proper investigation before taking actions.

Well anything to sell the show I guess.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by spartan117(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
A man has himself and himself only to blame 4 his fall and not any woman. however u can choose to just crash onto d floor like Nebuchadnezzar and eat grass, u can also go down swinging and take out ur enemies like Samson, or u can ask 4 forgiveness and use d floor as a spring board to higher levels like David. D choice is yours undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Dhaffs(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
As d mata dey hot,wel am nt ...... grin
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by starwar(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
So make I waste data wey no reach before abi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by librangyps(f): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
I no understand...plenty talk
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by pweshboi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oh lawd!!!!!!!!!! KEMEN again?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by ekems2017(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Next time, Dont allow anything to control you. You have the power to control everything including your. ....

17 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:
na so her life be oooo ,anyhow person , i dey follow her for instagram
ekems2017:
Next time, Dont allow anything to control you. You have the power to control everything including your. ....
see ur mouth like control, na so u dey control urself , linus

7 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by teamsynergy: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
baba just move on already
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Deapexboy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
spartan117:

For ur mind u book space oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
deep down, God knows I pity this guy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by harriet412(f): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Just look at the way she's sitting .

Big lip guy tho'.

3 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
When the bank manager was told to pay the jamb lesson tutors were busy asking me if Kim karashian was among the choir members who sang at deeper life champ ground at Lagos but instead she was among the Niger delta avengers that she was not in a hurry to follow chibok girls move to the front seat and allow Buhari's daughter not to pick her Law bar coat. Am not okay with the way tomatoes dropped that it heavily affected Dangote from making sure his Dollar transactions was depicted in Euros that Arsene Wenger was not among those who decided to sign C Ronaldo when he wanted to make a move to Aso rock and vote for APC members who were not paying attention when Patience Jonathan shouted their is God ooooo that made all ISIS members decides to take a selfie with Obama who wasn't ready to see that Donald Trump even voted for Hilary Clinton who was not running against in at the Peoples Democratic Party.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by MrIcredible: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
angry
Idîot

Shameless Ibom boy

Towobodi oniranu oshi

tongue You got served

Fûcking pervert.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chelsea for Life! KTBFFH! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided moslesta Jati Jati angry

7 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Vicolan: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Make i waste MB again ....Abeg park well ooo
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by eightsin(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Didn't watch for long. The interviewer tho!
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Those that watch should detail those that didn't watch the video grin grin lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by AkachukwuD(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
I heard buhari is back

8 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abegi
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
MOORCHMOORE:
Those that watch should detail those that didn't watch the video grin grin lipsrsealed
And we no get light again. cry
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by spartan117(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Deapexboy:

For ur mind u book space oo
grin
Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by jkendy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kemen, i don't tink u own anyone an explanation. Move on wit ur life. D deed has already been done nd forgotten. Since Bubu is back his stories is d latest not urs anymore. Datz how we roll in ds con3, cryn nd smiling

20 Likes

Re: Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
That is a giant mouth on that guy.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Lady Sneaks Food Into Cinema By Hiding Them In Her Bump (photos) / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.