Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) (47950 Views)

God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Car Somersaults In Obadare, Lagos, Pregnant Woman Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by DocHMD: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
coputa:
God is good drivers drive recklessly,check them out on Lagos road.

Bloody lies, I travel frequently and I dumped other buses for GiG since 7 years ago.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by DocHMD: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
olayinkajnr:

All GIG buses have speed limiter and 110km/hr is the speed limit for all GIG buses. If they run faster than that, the captain of the bus will be debited and also, the guest will be alerted via a beeping sound in the bus letting them know that the captain is overspending. This is just one of the exigencies that we can't avoid. Shit happens

#TrueTalk. GiG remains the best. Courteous captains and organized company. Risks will always exist but using other transport companies puts you at greater risk. We seriously need a GiG park at Nnewi.

I'm no longer comfortable traveling to Awka or Asaba to board GiG and you won't catch me dead in a Guo, Peace or Okeyson bus.

#Though GUO is stepping up due to competition but they still have a long way to go in my books.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by DocHMD: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ontarget:

When you are traveling long distances on an expressway will you move at 20km/hr?

Lol.. na the next year you go reach where you dey go.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by patonyx1: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
The introduction of speed limit to all GIG buses has really gone a long way in reducing any form accidents or reckless driving.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by musa7m(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alvino1:

So what if i didn't read it b4 commenting?? Is there any rule like that on here?? Oga if u ever think someone's comment dzn't make sense, u ignore... U are nt the only one here...
sh!t man.....who make you vex?.....why you can't read be4 you fastforward to comment
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by LC14052016: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
I commen the action of the driver. It is not easy to divert vehicles to safe location in the instant of loosing control. Hope God is Good motors will reward him for safe crash landing. Many have died in similar situations. Well done dear driver. And congratulations to all the passengers.
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
DocHMD:

#TrueTalk. GiG remains the best. Courteous captains and organized company. Risks will always exist but using other transport companies puts you at greater risk. We seriously need a GiG park at Nnewi.

I'm no longer comfortable traveling to Awka or Asaba to board GiG and you won't catch me dead in a Guo, Peace or Okeyson bus.

#Though GUO is stepping up due to competition but they still have a long way to go in my books.

I'll urge you to start a campaign about that on the Facebook Page. If the campaign receives high numbers of votes, plans will be put in place
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Alvino1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
musa7m:
sh!t man.....who make you vex?.....why you can't read be4 you fastforward to comment
Lolx... Mehn nobody o... I jst felt like freestylin bro... Abeg mak we no join issues... How ur side...
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by sojiboy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
DocHMD:

Same here, I travel with GiG becauae unlike other buses like Guo and Okeyson which are usually driven by touts and Indian hemp smokers, GiG employ cool-headed people (some of them graduates) as drivers (Captains). Buses are all airconditioned. They have speed-limiters and patrol teams. Their report call line is always active and they sanction erring drivers.

I forced all my family members to travel with them, if they must travel by land. This is the first time I'm seeing them involved in an accident. Hope their management will get to the root of this case and ensure it doesn't happen again.

Thank God no life was lost.

Absolute truth. Even this accident is just not ordinary but yet u can see the damage on car is even little, yet no life was lost. It's not definitely d drivers fault. Possibly things beyond his doing but did his best to avert. I love GiG but I don't always have their money
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by princefaculty(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
DocHMD:

Peace is the worst, I started hating them while in medical school. They employ all kinds of moronic indian hemp smokers and verbally abusive touts are drivers.

You can imagine the danger, God help people that still use Peace
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by musa7m(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alvino1:

Lolx... Mehn nobody o... I jst felt like freestylin bro... Abeg mak we no join issues... How ur side...
5n and urz
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Alvino1(m): 12:43am On Mar 12, 2017
musa7m:
5n and urz
Fine too bro.. I thank God... Happy sunday....
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by fatai7165: 5:01am On Mar 12, 2017
Alvino1:

There is always an option 4u 2 ignore my comment if u tink it isn't well founded... Instead of u exhibiting the street and slum in u.. Is ur father the owner of Nairaland??

Just like you just ignored abi I can see you don't have common sense you better gaan buy one, or would you like me to buy you one?

OLODO!
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by fatai7165: 5:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Hapi 2 learnt no life was lost....

Happy to what??
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2017
fatai7165:

Happy to what??

U didn't comprehend
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by Alvino1(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2017
fatai7165:

Just like you just ignored abi I can see you don't have common sense you better gaan buy one, or would you like me to buy you one?

OLODO!
I can see u cldn't figure the correction in my comment, nd 4rm the way u type (comment) i can also see how much ur reasoning is struglin 2 crip (another reason why i shldn't join issues with you on here). Am guessing u are the type that goes around lookin 4 who to xchange words on social media with (Daddy Freeze)... Kindly luk 4 ur type... Am not gamed...
CONGENITAL IDIOT!! Happy sunday!!...
Re: God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) by fatai7165: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Alvino1:

I can see u cldn't figure the correction in my comment, nd 4rm the way u type (comment) i can also see how much ur reasoning is struglin 2 crip (another reason why i shldn't join issues with you on here). Am guessing u are the type that goes around lookin 4 who to xchange words on social media with (Daddy Freeze)... Kindly luk 4 ur type... Am not gamed...
CONGENITAL IDIOT!! Happy sunday!!...

SMH!! Silence is what??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights / Have You Seen A Nigerian Elephant?Nigeria Abandoned tourism potential / Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.