Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! (983 Views)

How To Be A Successful Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria / Make Money While SLEEPING As An Affiliate Marketer ( FREE LEARNING) / Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Smart Affiliate Marketing Strategy that generates daily sales while your commissions keeps trickling in. Click on the link below and take advantage of the the free information's therein.
https://www.nairaland.com/3674080/affiliate-online-marketing-secrets-revealed
Re: Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
byrron:
Smart Affiliate Marketing Strategy that generates daily sales while your commissions keeps trickling in. Click on the link below and take advantage of the the free information's therein.
https://www.nairaland.com/3674080/affiliate-online-marketing-secrets-revealed
byrron pls i want to ask. How much did u mak in ur first month of online marketing
Re: Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
byrron pls i want to ask. How much did u mak in ur first month of online marketing

I made zero dime for several months as a newbie affiliate marketer and the reason is simply because I had the wrong mindset, I was doing affiliate marketing the wrong way, I failed to do extensive research before venturing into it, I didn't have a mentor to guide me rightly and lastly, I wanted to make money right away as if it was an overnight get rich scheme.

The summary of all of the above is simply this, I made no dime on my first month as a newbie affiliate marketer and I put the blame on all of the reasons stated above.
Re: Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
byrron:

I made zero dime for more several months as a newbie affiliate marketer and the reason is simply because I had the wrong mindset, I was doing affiliate marketing the wrong way, I failed to do extensive research before venturing into it, I didn't have a mentor to guide me rightly and lastly, I wanted to make money right away as if it was an overnight get rich scheme.

The summary of all of the above is simply this, I made no dime on my first month as a newbie affiliate marketer and the reasons stated above was the culprit.

ok. Thank u.

But since u started doing it d right way, u made money immediately?
Re: Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
ok. Thank u.

But since u started doing it d right way, u made money immediately?

I no longer use that word "IMMEDIATELY" in my online businesses because that was one of the wrong mind set in my early months as an affiliate marketer.
I now do affiliate marketing the right way because i had to build it first, nurture it and now reaping crazily from it and that doesn't sound like IMMEDIATELY!

I built it first and it is now paying my bills.
Re: Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
byrron:

I no longer use that word "IMMEDIATELY" in my online businesses because that was one of the wrong mind set in my early months as an affiliate marketer.
I now do affiliate marketing the right way because i had to build it first, nurture it and now reaping crazily from it and that doesn't sound like IMMEDIATELY!

I built it first and it is now paying my bills.
noted
Re: Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
noted

Cool
Re: Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by clarkmos15(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
byrron can you please open a clickbank account for me, I have my payooner bank details but still waiting for my card
Re: Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! by solomonjesus: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
you are a good teacher

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More On Bitcoin / . / Which Banks Should I Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.