Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. (15631 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You 've Had In A Relationship?pls Share / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Strahovski1(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
This is africa and nigeria in particular where we hallow and hold marriage in high esteem...go back to india and practice your hinduismundecided

Lol. You hold marriage in high esteem that is why divorce is high in Nigeria for silly reasons. Go and check Nairaland front page. Even an apostle has a case. Lol

Besides you talking, how many b!tches have you banged? Your so called wife material, how many cheap d!cks have screwed her? Lol. Don't deceive yourself man

Sex doesn't determine a person's faithfulness or loyalty to marriage. Even the ones who fvck for the universe repent in a second once they are married and stay faithful. So it's all about choice. So the woman you think would do those things you listed because she let you have sex with her, may choose to do otherwise or even do so not because she let you have sex but because SHE WANTS to. And those who stay faithful do so because THEY WANT to

2 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Cutehector(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
My life doesn't revolve around guys. There are better things to do before thinking of marriage.
tell me
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Lalasticlala it's 12:34am already here in ph, so i can say goodmorning.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

I can't say I've not notice, you are one.
If you're at your heat period try mating elsewhere. Not on my mentions!.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 11, 2017
You're missing things up here
Strahovski1:
Lol.. useless post.

So if you have a fiancee whom you have proposed to and set to marry. You should not have sex with her? Even if you don't have sex with her what stops her from fucking some other dude?

Wise up man.. if she doesn't let you fvck, it means your d!ck is too small or irritating. She is getting it else where. You better start fvcking and stop being nerdy.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
tell me
I just did. grin
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Strahovski1(m): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2017
darol4real:
You're missing things up here

He said that if your girlfriend open her leg for you mean that she can open for another person.

So what if she doesn't open for you and still open for another person? It's guys like this that end up with nagging and cheap women as wives and dont attain sexual utility.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by mazizitonene(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
How would you feel if on the first night you are getting your wife laid that was the first time for you both?
I ain't married yet bruv....so that's in the future...haven't "felt" it yet....lol....

but if I'm to go with the tone ur Q.....then....she must be a virgin for me to wait da long....For me....its gonna feel great...awesome....madt I tell ya....

For her it's gonna be madt like......madt wink
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Cutehector(m): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I just did. grin
no u didnt
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by professorfal: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
If you're at your heat period try mating elsewhere. Not on my mentions!.

lwkm hahaha little girl calm your nerve I wouldn't wanna cremate you even if I'm paid to do so.

just hated your diction stereotyping a section in the quest to sound tough, if at all you're right you've shown on several occasions you re one of the kidults.

ciao!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2017
mazizitonene:
I ain't married yet bruv....so that's in the future...haven't "felt" it yet....lol....

but if I'm to go with the tone ur Q.....then....she must be a virgin for me to wait da long....For me....its gonna feel great...awesome....madt I tell ya....

For her it's gonna be madt like......
And from this comment, my thread's been justified on you...thankia for stopping by.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by mazizitonene(m): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
And from this comment, my thread's been justified on you...thankia for stopping by.
you welcome son...
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

lwkm hahaha little girl calm your nerve I wouldn't wanna cremate you even if I'm paid to do so.

just hated your diction stereotyping a section in the quest to sound tough, if at all you're right you've shown on several occasions you re one of the kidults.

ciao!!
You're frustrated. If you were not a kidult my comment won't have irked you. I'm not surprised, the only vindictive being who logged on to his nairaland account months later to troll on people he had beefs with. You validated my point.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:

Lol. You hold marriage in high esteem that is why divorce is high in Nigeria for silly reasons. Go and check Nairaland front page. Even an apostle has a case. Lol

Besides you talking, how many b!tches have you banged? Your so called wife material, how many cheap d!cks have screwed her? Lol. Don't deceive yourself man

Sex doesn't determine a person's faithfulness or loyalty to marriage. Even the ones who fvck for the universe repent in a second once they are married and stay faithful. So it's all about choice. So the woman you think would do those things you listed because she let you have sex with her, may choose to do otherwise or even do so not because she let you have sex but because SHE WANTS to. And those who stay faithful do so because THEY WANT to
Brother, what you are so much exposed to while in your singlehood will always have a way of bending you to pleasure it when you are married....a sex addict will always be addicted to sex even in marriage...same goes for addictive alcoholics and smokers...i believe you know the repercussions of all these when you eventually delve into marriage?
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by professorfal: 12:55am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
You're frustrated. If you were not a kidult my comment won't have irked you. I'm not surprised, the only vindictive being who logged on to his nairaland account months later to troll on people he had beefs with. You validated my point.

LWKM hahahaha I concur , the good thing is you've been watching me probably for months and know what I'm capable of.

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Strahovski1(m): 2:26am On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
Brother, what you are so much exposed to while in your singlehood will always have a way of bending you to pleasure it when you are married....a sex addict will always be addicted to sex even in marriage...same goes for addictive alcoholics and smokers...i believe you know the repercussions of all these when you eventually delve into marriage?

Lol.

I'm married with kids. And before my marriage, I was a sex-ambassador. I had lots of sex. Lots of ODs, infact I made seX my second water.

And when I encountered my wife and got married, 5 years now, I haven't known anyother woman but my wife. So you see? It doesn't apply to everyone. It's a thing of choice. That's my point. I'm a testimony of that.

When you get married you'll understand that there is no such thing as 'what you are exposed to'. It's all a thing of choice. I choose to be faithful to me wife same way another person can choose to be unfaithful. His singlehood has no impact or effect. It's choice.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

LWKM hahahaha I concur , the good thing is you've been watching me probably for months and know what I'm capable of.

You're inconsequential. Why will I spend my precious time watching your activities for months?, go look for Hans.am and co to do what you've been good at.

Lad!.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by ekunu(f): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
1.Women are delicate beings both on the out side and inside, so, there's a high rate of probability that the virtues i long for sexually in you would 've been unreplenishly diminishedundecided

2.For you to have conciously and voluptuously opened your legs for me it means you can do it for the man next door, sex is addictiveundecided

3.You are not God fearing, don't even accuse me of being guilty too cos the woman that was caught in the very act for committing adultery was almost stoned to dead if not for the intervention of jesus...so, the question now is, what of the man that committed the sin with the woman??, guess to a large extend his actions were justifiable that's why they let him go...women are not supposed to cheat for whatsoever reasonundecided

4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.

5.There's ever the tendency that the children she 'll give birth to will be like her cos a goat cannot give birth to a pig.

6.They have high tendency of promiscuityundecided

7.Most of them are ravagely saucy and very insultive...they'd hardly respect you as their husband.

8.They hate to hear hell fire preaching and as such they can never repent cos of guilty concience, for Godsake the girl you intend to marry should be preaching heaven to you.

9.They sleep out side at every opportunity that presents itself.

10.They tell lies alot, ranging from how they were raped or molested by their school teacher.

In general, any lady who's been having sex before marriage has the potentials to have aborted pregnancy before thereby opening the room for a possible barreness in the future, "but not in all cases sha o".

Important Note:...i'm not saying she must be a virgin, take caution of the heading....all i'm saying is, a girl you 've had or have been having sex with has the tendency to portray all the aforelisted traits above if you marry her....better you marry a girl you 've not had canal knowledge of before weather she's a virgin or not, believe me there 'll be trust and respect in the union....and ofcourse before marry you must 've know your medical status so don't tell you wanna test to know if it's a fertile ground before plant your seed.

And to the girls, if you ask me i 'll say the thread is not to demean you if you are already into sex with your bf...the message is, marry a man who has not seen your panties before.

Thank you.
you are stupid and mentally derailed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by professorfal: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
You're inconsequential. Why will I spend my precious time watching your activities for months?, go look for Hans.am and co to do what you've been good at.

Lad!.

hey little bitch_ I was being soft hoping your brain will reset, seems I hoped wrong. you are just one of the frustrated daughter of a castrated pauper I didn't cause the misfortune on your wretched generation. Look at this ugly piece of garbage.

Do not provoke me, you have no idea the amount of hell I can bring down on you. cumdump daughter of a despondent harlot!

I didn't know of your existence till last night you demented low life slut!!! I'm a heartless wrench and I won't hesitate to burn you. be warn I won't say it a second time.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

hey little bitch_ I was been soft hoping your brain will reset, seems I hoped wrong. you are just one of the frustrated daughter of a castrated pauper I didn't cause the misfortune on your wretched generation. Look at this ugly piece of garbage.

Do not provoke me, you have no idea the amount of hell I can bring down on you. cumdump daughter of a despondent harlot!

I didn't know of your existence till last night you demented low life slut!!! I'm a heartless wrench and I won't hesitate to burn you. be warn I won't say it a second time.
If anyone is demented on this forum it's you.

Delusions is when you believe you could bring down hell on anyone but don't know where hell is...I guess you just brought down hell on me?.

Keep showing how frustrated you are!.

1 Like

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2017
I really tried reading it but my breaking point was number 4...man this Op is just as dumb as his post...another dumb & dumber chief!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by professorfal: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
If anyone is demented on this forum it's you.

Delusions is when you believe you could bring down hell on anyone but don't know where hell is...I guess you just brought down hell on me?.

Keep showing how frustrated you are!.

I don't like doing this but you darn cretins won't stop hitting my nerves. restrain from my path young slut, you are as useless as your monthly flow to me.

Exchanging words with you is like preying on the gullible, you are a poorly educated sicko prat with dysfunctional psyche. I put hoes like you to their kneels to suck on my dick as i bath in the pool of ecstasy.

All these are warnings before I send you to oblivion and drop a eulogy on your remains.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

I don't like doing this but you darn cretins won't stop hitting my nerves. restrain from my path young slut, you are as useless as your monthly flow to me.

Exchanging words with you is like preying on the gullible, you are a poorly educated sicko prat with dysfunctional psyche. I put hoes like you to their kneels to suck on my dick as i bath in the pool of ecstasy.

All these are warnings before I send you to oblivion and drop a eulogy to your remains.
I mentally lost touch with what you meant. You can't drop an " Eulogy" on a living being. I thought you're educated enough?. cheesy grin

Keep quoting me with your Google lines. I just realize you ain't as smart as you think.

Dim-wit!...Bye!.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Vanessa88(f): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Seen
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by professorfal: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I mentally lost touch with what you meant. You can't drop an " Eulogy" on a living being. I thought you're educated enough?. cheesy grin

Keep quoting me with your Google lines. I just realize you ain't as smart as you think.

Dim-wit!...Bye!.
I said it poorly educated simpleton you are, the gormless skiver you call father should be blamed. you skip figurative class in high school? you're a waste of fluid and calamity of birth, you lack the intellectual capacity to engage me.Your parents should be compensated for your waste of time in school.

what a waste ,Her biscuit brain couldn't assimilate the metaphor, retarded_ slut!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Lsofdk(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Amma keep my fingers crossed and watch this unfold grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

I said it poorly educated simpleton you are, the gormless skiver you call father should be blame. you skip figurative class in high school? you're a waste of fluid and calamity of birth, you lack the intellectual capacity to engage me.Your parents should be compensated for your waste of time in school.

what a waste ,Her biscuit brain couldn't assimilate the metaphor, retarded slut!
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Lsofdk:
Amma keep my fingers crossed and watch this unfold grin
Who fights with a mad man?. grin
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2017
watch them avoid this thread like plague. Op, just prau they dont find u
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Lsofdk(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Who fights with a mad man?. grin
Lol grin just when i was beginning to enjoy the show.

Morning, how was your night?
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by dabrightt: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Na this type topic lalasticlala suppose dey drag put for front page.

At least the op is promoting morality I think it is a better thread than "See tonto dicke hips see picture of mouth action by omotola blablablabla
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2017
coolIt's like kimbra eventually got her size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magun(thunderbolt) / African Americans Marry Whites More / "i Will Never Get Married" - Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.