Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. (15640 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You 've Had In A Relationship?pls Share / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2017
ekunu:
you are stupid and mentally derailed
ha ha, you got zero chill o
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Lsofdk, unfortunately I was unable to mention you.

I just realized he's grieving a loved one. But it isn't by happenstance that he attacked me. It's what he does best as a vindictive person. grin

Top of the morning and my night was cool, thanks.

Professorfal, sorry for your loss.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by professorfal: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:

I just realized he's grieving a loved one. But it isn't by happenstance that he attacked me. It's what he does best as a vindictive person. grin

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:
coolIt's like kimb.ra eventually got her size.
Was I looking for my size before?. grin
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by zeezeegal(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Dunno Y Sum Ppl Will Cum Here And Post Rubbish... U Shuldn't Marry Sumone U've Slept Wit And Who Told U Dat D One U Re Abt Marryin Havn't Been bleeped By Oda Men And Will Nt Stil Bleep Oda Men Afta Marriage... Dy There Dy Fool Ursef!... Na How U Dy God Go Take Give U Ur Partner
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Was I looking for my size before?. grin
that guy just seem to give you tough e-fight haven't seen you involved on nairaland
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Jflex07(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

I don't like doing this but you darn cretins won't stop hitting my nerves. restrain from my path young slut, you are as useless as your monthly flow to me.

Exchanging words with you is like preying on the gullible, you are a poorly educated sicko prat with dysfunctional psyche. I put hoes like you to their kneels to suck on my dick as i bath in the pool of ecstasy.

All these are warnings before I send you to oblivion and drop a eulogy to your remains.
Baba Abeg spare the babe

4 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by lanremilan(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Let's go to Russia! Open a UnionKorrect account today and stand a chance to win a return ticket to the Russia 2018 World Cup. Call 012716816 for details #BankWithUnionbank

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Adenolaabel...to the best of my knowledge he wasn't referring to me. that's how I see their e-brawls.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Adenolaabel...to the best of my knowledge he wasn't referring to me. that's how I see their e-brawls.
really ? I was actually enjoying the guy gibberish.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2017
I won't blame Op for this write up bacause he believes marriage is all about sex. Until he has full in depth of what marriage is, you will keep reasoning exactly like this.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:
really ? I was actually enjoying the guy gibberish.
Lmao, they feel they could cause some people pains by typing derogatory words. D
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lmao, they feel they could cause some people pains by typing derogatory words. D
can you continue the e-battle with him for humour pleasure . Don't say no.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

can you continue the e-battle with him for humour pleasure . Don't say no.
I have nothing to say to him. He should keep typing if he wants. grin

Have a nice day.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I have nothing to say to him. He should keep typing if he wants. grin

Have a nice day.
enjoy your e-war victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by bizzy500: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
My life doesn't revolve around guys. There are better things to do before thinking of marriage.
like wat pls? undecided anyway i knw ladies like you
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2017
OP.. You need help, you know?
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2017
bizzy500:
like wat pls? undecided anyway i knw ladies like you
You don't. You just assume you do. Whoever comes to marry me now would wait.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by bizzy500: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
You're frustrated. If you were not a kidult my comment won't have irked you. I'm not surprised, the only vindictive being who logged on to his nairaland account months later to troll on people he had beefs with. You validated my point.
everybody have the right to express dere opinion,you dont hav any right to call people you dont knw kids...dat shows d kid you re

2 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by lanremilan(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Life is complex enough so we are making banking simpler and smarter.  With our tailor-made solutions, you can spend less time banking and more time doing the things that matter most to you. Find the account that works for you. #BankWithUnionbank

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Michelle55: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hmmm, please who will get married to the ladies that most of the guys has slept with? Since guys ain't allowed to marry those(ladies) that they have carnal knowledge with... This post doesn't add up atall..
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by KennyID17(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
I commented on a post like this yesterday, anoda one don happen today, am calling out all d warriors from that thread to come and finish d battle here, we d spectators love these shows, pls don't deny us this battle. Una know unaselves grin . I no call anybody name oo grin
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Lunagirl(f): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
God please help me leave Nigeria and her boys soon. I am tired of their smelly analysis and stance.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Lsofdk(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:

Yeah I'm aware. Professorfal, my sincere condolences, may God grant you and the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

That's good to know wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
Firstking why is it so hard for you to find a good lady
Who knows if he's a good man
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nancypret: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
1.Women are delicate beings both on the out side and inside, so, there's a high rate of probability that the virtues i long for sexually in you would 've been unreplenishly diminishedundecided

2.For you to have conciously and voluptuously opened your legs for me it means you can do it for the man next door, sex is addictiveundecided

3.You are not God fearing, don't even accuse me of being guilty too cos the woman that was caught in the very act for committing adultery was almost stoned to dead if not for the intervention of jesus...so, the question now is, what of the man that committed the sin with the woman??, guess to a large extend his actions were justifiable that's why they let him go...women are not supposed to cheat for whatsoever reasonundecided

4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.

5.There's ever the tendency that the children she 'll give birth to will be like her cos a goat cannot give birth to a pig.

6.They have high tendency of promiscuityundecided

7.Most of them are ravagely saucy and very insultive...they'd hardly respect you as their husband.

8.They hate to hear hell fire preaching and as such they can never repent cos of guilty concience, for Godsake the girl you intend to marry should be preaching heaven to you.

9.They sleep out side at every opportunity that presents itself.

10.They tell lies alot, ranging from how they were raped or molested by their school teacher.

In general, any lady who's been having sex before marriage has the potentials to have aborted pregnancy before thereby opening the room for a possible barreness in the future, "but not in all cases sha o".

Important Note:...i'm not saying she must be a virgin, take caution of the heading....all i'm saying is, a girl you 've had or have been having sex with has the tendency to portray all the aforelisted traits above if you marry her....better you marry a girl you 've not had canal knowledge of before weather she's a virgin or not, believe me there 'll be trust and respect in the union....and ofcourse before marry you must 've know your medical status so don't tell you wanna test to know if it's a fertile ground before plant your seed.

And to the girls, if you ask me i 'll say the thread is not to demean you if you are already into sex with your bf...the message is, marry a man who has not seen your panties before.

Thank you.
You are very stupid and senseless.
So you think it is a sin for a lady to fornicate and not the guy.
it is guys like you that force some virgin girls to have sex with them and dump them afterwards.
continue fornicating and keep blaming only the girls. na thunder go fire you.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by ekunu(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:
ha ha, you got zero chill o
I tell you
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
ekunu:

you are stupid and mentally derailed
The write up is my opinion ma unless except you are guilty of the article.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
DanXplore:
watch them avoid this thread like plague.
Op, just prau they dont find u
I'm fully ready for em nigga cool
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
ekunu:
I tell you
mind if i buy you one ?
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
dabrightt:
Na this type topic lalasticlala suppose dey drag put for front page.

At least the op is promoting morality I think it is a better thread than "See tonto dicke hips see picture of mouth action by omotola blablablabla
Cc lalasticlala...ma niggagrin
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
To those calling the op "stupid", "mentally deranged", i 'll advice you hands off the op and ponder over the message...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Leaked Sex Video Of Naija Nurse With Bestfriend Husband Hit Online / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.