Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (5741 Views)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To / Sibilings Recreates Old Photo (2) (3) (4)

. by Hector09(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Guy take a girl and fvck her in the presence of your parents... Thank me later

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Are you gay or bisexual though undecided

Don't understand why and how your whole family will accuse you of such.

Re: . by blessedvisky(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2017
So are you gay If not, send them a sex tape FT you
Re: . by kingphilip(m): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2017
If this story I'd not made up then this is serious then

Some parents would gladly embrace this op and make him the favorite child among his siblings for being this ahead of those who engages in this

BTW op are you in school or something this one you're not home presently

Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2017
which kind family be dat....OP just get a girl n take home..infact make d girl spend one week with u fr house if u hv ur room..bang her evry morning n nyt so hard dat it's ur fathrr dat'll start begging u not to kill her
Re: . by mykelmeezy: 2:33am On Mar 11, 2017
op provide link to your earlier thread for those who dont understand

but i must say you have a very petty family

if you know you aren't gay then don't stress yourself

with time they'll come around back

you don't admit to be gay they aren't talking to you
if you admit to be gay them go disown you

Re: . by marshalcarter: 2:50am On Mar 11, 2017
the way m readin dis stuff sef....op sounds lyk gay undecided
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 4:55am On Mar 11, 2017
You are g.a.y

They're not asking you to have se.x with a girl, just provide a girlfriend.

If at 22, you have never really loved any woman, fallen in love, or get sexually attracted to anyone, then it is safe to call you G.A.Y
Re: . by virud: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2017
There's nothing to prove (to your family) if you re truly straight. They ought to respect your decision. If you can fend for yourself just let them be, in the fullness of time, they will seek you out and apologize.

Re: . by virud: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Acidosis:
You are g.a.y

If at 22, you have never really loved any woman, fallen in love, or get sexually attracted to anyone, then it is safe to call you G.A.Y

Do you really believe what you typed? In all sincerity?

Re: . by Mznaett: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Acidosis:
You are g.a.y

Really?shocked

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2017
virud:

Do you really believe what you typed? In all sincerity?

Yes, because it is abnormal to pass through primary school, secondary school and university, and not experience what an e.rect.ion, l.ust or love mean.

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Mznaett:

Really?shocked
Yes dear
Re: . by juman(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Prove to them you are not a gay.
Re: . by virud: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Yes, because it is abnormal to pass through primary school, secondary school and university, and not experience what an e.rect.ion, l.ust or love mean.

#Petty #Unimportant IMO
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2017
but op, you're gay na.
If you aren't, your family won't think so.

Pele sha
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2017
OP, why do they think you are gay?
Re: . by Mznaett: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Yes dear
Hmmm Your opinion though cool
Re: . by Hector09(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2017
D reason they said that am a gay according to my mum she said that she ve never heard me talking abt a gal since she gave birth to me and that i always hug guys and that she notice that i dnt like going girl to cum closer 2 me..she is right but be4 God and man am nt a gay...just that i have a dream thats worth than any girl on earth

Re: . by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Maybe you're gay but you don't know it yet.

Why do you always like hugging guys upandan ehn? No girls for your street?

Anyway, go get a girlfriend. Even gays have girlfriends.

Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2017
On a more serious note though,meet with your pastor or religious leader and Let him wade into the situation.

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Mznaett:

Hmmm Your opinion though cool
Share your experience at 22 cool
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Hector09:
D reason they said that am a gay according to my mum she said that she ve never heard me talking abt a gal since she gave birth to me and that i always hug guys and that she notice that i dnt like going girl to cum closer 2 me..she is right but be4 God and man am nt a gay...just that i have a dream thats worth than any girl on earth

Your so called dreams allow you to hug guys anyhow, but disallows you to walk with a girl..?

Re: . by Hector09(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
My mum is doing this cus we dnt have a gud relationship...there was a time that she even wish me dead...even our last born told me to be happy that they ve disown me cus my mum that our mother does nt like me due to our religious views

Re: . by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Acidosis:
You are g.a.y

I am not attracted to both sex. Just turned 18. Which one I be?
Re: . by Richy4(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Acidosis:
You are g.a.y

I Used to respect your post on NL bro but this angry...Did someone hacked your account on NL or what....

So if He has never fallen in love before, then he is gay?....Hmmm!!!!!

OP.. U have nothing to prove to anyone...It is your life....Gay or not Gay...What you have to do is this
<<If you are a student, study hard
<<<If you are working, work hard
<<<<When the time for you to fall in love comes up, You will..It is not compulsory that everyone must marry...If you eventually got matured and you do not feel like getting married, there are lots of orphanages u can adopt from...You did not come to this planet with a girlfriend attached to your neck.

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sinestroo:
and you have never had an er.ection?
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Richy4:

I Used to respect your post on NL bro but this angry.......

So if He has never fallen in love before, then he is gay?....Hmmm!!!!!

OP.. U have nothing to prove to anyone...It is your life....Gay or not Gay...What you to do is this
<<If you are a student, study hard
<<<If you are working, work hard
<<<<When the time for you to fall in love comes up, You will..It i not compulsory that everyone must marry...If you eventually got matured and you do not feel like getting married, there are lots of orphanages u can adopt from...You did not come to this planet with a girlfriend attached to your neck.

Even primary school students have er.ection bro.

This guy has no excuse

Re: . by Richy4(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sinestroo:

I think your family need a lot of growing up to do...What nonsense....so @ 18 if you start parading different Girls, Your family will be pleased and happy?...HMMM!!!!!when I thought I have seen it all... sad

Re: . by Mznaett: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Share your experience at 22 cool
You mean @37? Right?grin
I've experience more than what the earth could imaginetongue.

Re: . by Richy4(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Even primary school students have er.ection bro.

This guy has no excuse

Isn't it wise for his family to go for a medical checkup if they were so much interested in his welfare...or an ultrasound scan to check if there was a problem......There's something called Varicocele...Look it up that could be the problem the young man is facing but No..they have to brand it Gay....This is the reason why some people commits suicide when they have horrible families......I don't know if they really know the meaning of family..

Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. / -- / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts