Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,499 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

BHT And Chibok Girls Makes It Into A US TV Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BHT And Chibok Girls Makes It Into A US TV Series (561 Views)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Joel Benson Kachi 'Daughters Of Chibok' Wins Venice Film Festival Award / Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BHT And Chibok Girls Makes It Into A US TV Series by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Six (stylized as SIX) is an American television drama series. The series has been ordered by History with an eight-episode order.

Six premiered on January 18, 2017.

Six was renewed for a second season, containing 10-episodes, on February 23, 2017, which will likely premiere in 2018.

Synopsis:Pilot
While on a mission in Afghanistan in 2014, U.S. Navy SEAL troop leader Rip Taggart makes a questionable decision when he takes out a possible threat, working for the terrorist Muttaqi, who claims he's American.

Two years later, Rip is disbanded from his team and is working as a private security contractor in Nigeria helping to protect an all girls school.

But Rip is captured by terrorist organization Boko Haram. So it's up to his former SEAL Team Six, including one new member, to locate and rescue him. It is revealed that the brother of the boy Rip killed is alive and active.

Cc: Lalasticlala, tdayof (You may want to see this in your free time.)
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_(TV_series)

OP's Input.

My disappointment with History Channel and all western portrayal of Nigeria and Nigerians is the use of South Africans to play us in Movies it's getting to an insulting level.

1 Like

Re: BHT And Chibok Girls Makes It Into A US TV Series by maxti: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2017
SIX
Re: BHT And Chibok Girls Makes It Into A US TV Series by tdayof(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Have watched the movie. There are alot of wrong stuffs in the movie.
I'm still following the series tho.
Re: BHT And Chibok Girls Makes It Into A US TV Series by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2017
tdayof:
Have watched the movie. There are alot of wrong stuffs in the movie.
I'm still following the series tho.

Too many bro...the lack of discipline is the highest in my books.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

European Producer Launches Igbo Tribe Series That Investigates Their Origin / 2face And Rita Dominic Reach Out To The People Of Benue State / Comedians, Let's Develop & Record Your Next Set Of Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.