Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. (789 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by abatisegun: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2017
It is not more news that our president arrived Nigeria yesterday aftre his departure to UK for medical treatment. HIS arrival has brought a lot of happiness and grievness. These are categoories of people who are not pleased with his returning 1. The wailling wailer. These are categories of people who see nothing good in this present admistration. In other words, they do not beleive in pmb policy. 2 The opposition, although not all. somebody like Fayose, who has bein having mouth diarrhear about pmb death would have got shock of his life on hearing that d pmb has returned. 3 IPOB I hope they dont resume their action of vandalism because they seem they ceased fire since Buhari departure. SHIITE MEMBER. I read a news yesterday though I havnt confirmed it that shiite are in a great grievness on hearing that pmb came back to Nigeria yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by Drinokrane: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2017
OP kindly edit dis post
No paragrah
U jxt post like sm1 wit no 'writting' rule
Copy nd Paste
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by Agriculturegric: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2017
tongue
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by rollybest(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2017
grin we need to see his English teacher for questioning
Drinokrane:
OP kindly edit dis post
No paragrah
U jxt post like sm1 wit no 'writting' rule
Copy nd Paste
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by Drinokrane: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2017
rollybest:
grin we need to see his English teacher for questioning
Sure grin
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by EasternActivist: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Afonjas should be number 1

See as dey try selling osibanjo when buhari was away... grin

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 11, 2017
I'm not pleased with his Return
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by AntiNigerian: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Omo right now my blood dey boil! my eye don blue! angry grin
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by god2good: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm not pleased with his Return
Seconded
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by hammerF: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2017
4. Yorubas that are after the Presidency through Osinbanjo.
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by abatisegun: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2017
hammerF:
4. Yorubas that are after the Presidency through Osinbanjo.
LIER
Re: Categories Of Nigerians Who Will Not Be Pleased With Pmb's Returning. by otil1: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2017
abatisegun:
It is not more news that our president arrived Nigeria yesterday aftre his departure to UK for medical treatment. HIS arrival has brought a lot of happiness and grievness. These are categoories of people who are not pleased with his returning 1. The wailling wailer. These are categories of people who see nothing good in this present admistration. In other words, they do not beleive in pmb policy. 2 The opposition, although not all. somebody like Fayose, who has bein having mouth diarrhear about pmb death would have got shock of his life on hearing that d pmb has returned. 3 IPOB I hope they dont resume their action of vandalism because they seem they ceased fire since Buhari departure. SHIITE MEMBER. I read a news yesterday though I havnt confirmed it that shiite are in a great grievness on hearing that pmb came back to Nigeria yesterday.

So please add Shiites, Niger Delta Avengers and other Niger Delta militants who may resume hostilities, Southerndown Kaduna inhabitants who heaved a sigh of relief since Buhari’s is accompanied by lack of attack by Fulani herdsmen, farmers across Nigeria especially in the South which with Buhari returns means more fulani herdsmen attack soon (It abated since he travelled). Women across the nation also, who view his return as a signal that they belong and should head to the kitchen and thee other room; that's a standing presidential order.

My bros, who is left

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dino And The Yorubas / Fear Not!!! There Won't Be Division Nor Secession In Nigeria / Planned Demolition Of Mosques,fayose Is Playing With Fire Says MURIC(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.