Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

ltimate Search For Mr Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ltimate Search For Mr Right (2542 Views)

Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by mctowel01: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2017
bakynes:
Some women are always readily available for the highest bidder, their Husband or bf maybe doing well for himself I.e comfortable but once they catch a richer man them go port without looking at other qualities their bf has.

80-90% of Nigerian women are simply gold diggers that's why no man respects them, that's why Domestic violence can never end in this part of the world because men simply purchase women as a properties.
Gbam! Despite the fact that I am totally against domestic violence, everyday, I keep seeing reasons why men disrespect women.
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
And you think all women are after rich men.

Think again.

Read again. The OP never said 'ALL' women, he said, 'the average...' which is a truth i can attest to.
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by mctowel01: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
cc
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2017
mctowel01:
Have you ever asked yourself why most rich men only see their wives as assets relegated to the kitchens and instruments of pleasure? This may not be far from the fact that most of them never had access to such quality of women without their wealth.

When a man is broke, an average Nigeria lady subjects him to all forms of scrutiny ranging from looks to accent, spoken English, blood group, mode of dressing, walking style, physical body structure, future prospects, religious background, ethnic background, relationship distance, level of education, attitude, nature of job, sexual prowess, age and lots more.
The list of barriers will be endlessly spelt out in such a way that a camel is being forced to pass through the eye of a needle like their hearts is the kingdom of God. The quality of the lady's looks as well as physical appearance, age and financial status or educational status determines the level of scrutiny.

In most cases, since the idea of perfection in human life only exists in the Utopian world of forms and not reality as philosophy teaches me, the man doesn't stand a chance. He is forced to settle with the undesired by lowering his taste. If you are facing this kind of hurdle, don't feel hopeless.
Simply take the shortcut that cancels ALL and this is money. This is the master key that lowers all the standards raised against by female folks. Most female folks love the good life of possibilities just like every human being but with little or no hard work.

I sincerely apologize if my views are very offensive and highly generalized but they are products from my primary and secondary sources of data. I have undertaken a participant observation exercise over the years and the data gathered after being analyzed & interpreted have yielded the same results.The search for 'Mr Right' by Nigerian ladies is seen as a race of hollowness to me. Its a futile effort to physically discover what was never lost, I mean what exists only in the imagination. A 'Mr Right' in explicit term is mostly that man that wields that purchasing power. That young man with the unimaginable instantaneous success without a vivid idea of how to spend his hard-earned money. His first impression of seriousness is how well he can lavish his cash and make the lady the point of envy of her colleagues through her physical transformation by money and the places he takes her to with Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Snapchat, Instagram, whatsapp and others serving as showrooms. After the criterion of financial capability is settled, other attributes which are important building blocks of a successful marital life are treated on a trivial note.

Its also disheartening that our societal structure as Nigerians also encourages this gold-digging venture called 'Mr Right' search. I have listened to top men of God making sensational prophecies and prayers of some single ladies meeting 'able men' from top companies in Nigeria for marriage and the resounding amen that follows from these single ladies is like a mockery of the word of God that preaches hope in hopeless situations. Some problems are as a result of our own perception and the truth is they will never go away until we adopt the principle of economics which states using scarce resources in satisfying unlimited wants.

According to the former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, about 2 million Nigerians are integrated into the labour market every year with virtually no means of accommodating them. In almost a year, the current administration just kick-started a recruitment process to employ just 10,000 Nigerians into the police force. Since the fall in oil prices and Forex restrictions, every sector of the Nigerian economy ranging from banking, state governments, construction, manufacturing, oil have downsized their workforce and are preparing to downsize again so as to save the organizations from folding up as they pass through the difficult financial times. Some Nigerian men that have come of age with the willingness to marry wouldn't dare due to the financial expenses it entails in correlation with their minute earnings.
Nobody is ready to start with that struggling young man with brains. Gone are the days when men wooed ladies with their course of study in higher institutions and their educational achievements except you convert it to financial results. I understand the fact that some ladies have invested in some young men who later dumped them after exploiting them financially and these victims have championed a strong campaign to poison the minds of several others with their 'stories that touch the heart'. It’s all about what he has to offer even when this doesn't cope with the reality on ground.

Nigeria is a country with a population of 110 million out of the over 170 million people stricken with poverty as a result of generational corruption, bad leadership and mismanagement of resources. So getting the desired wealthy man in such a country may be a wild goose chase or a time-wasting gamble in a game of life that has a time-limit.

I am an emotional person which puts me at a vantage point to understand the plight of some people facing diverse challenges in their relationships. I follow several online Nigerian forums and blogs where hook-ups are organized for singles as well as the sharing of predicaments for the purpose of public opinions. I wish I could name a few without making it look like an indictment. One issue is paramount even among 'old ladies' who are above marriageable age in the African setting like 34 and above. They are still in search of that 'honey factory'. They post their requests with the strong emphasis on the quality of the guy's job while they are proudly doing nothing. A typical gold-digging romance request goes thus:
Please hide my identity. I am 34 and a single mother of one. I am currently doing nothing. I need a god-fearing man with a very GOOD job preferably in the oil or banking sector. He should be ready to take care of me. Age is only a number. I am very romantic and good in bed so he should not be worried about his happiness with me. Young boys who are hustling should kept off to avoid insults. Here is my number 080********"''

A relationship is not supposed to be a meal ticket, it’s not a job. How do you expect a man to love and value you when the best support you can give comes from opening your legs wide with your back on the bed? You want to claim credit for a building whose foundation or construction you never participated in; that's fraud. Only a thin line separates you from the internet fraudsters in Nigeria living large off the sweats of others shamelessly.

The first thing an average Nigerian lady wants to know in an online chat is the man's occupation. She pops the question immediately after confirming his name and location. The mood of the chat intensifies when you mention the name of a top company and back it up with pictures of some nice places you have visited preferably outside Nigeria. The next question will be if you stay alone, own a car and in less than 24hrs she is already calling your phone to check on you just to prove she has an interest in you and to win your heart. On the other hand, to kill the chat, tell her you are a student or unemployed graduate. She starts to give short responses like yea, kk, cool etc. She starts to reply long messages with smileys and suddenly you could get blocked because you are not needed.

Love is currently being displayed at shopping malls and true love is more expensive. This accounts for the reason why strong men see love as a game of chess or cards. They never trust women. They play to win with back-breaking moves. In as much as some Nigerian women believe the men can be manipulated for their own selfish interests, the giving-men are wise enough to know a car gift, clothes, house or any other monetary gift could dramatically transform the cold mood of a lady to an excited football fan whose team just scored a goal. Invariably, women are being relegated to idols needed to be appeased for blessings with material things. It is time to share some hard truths and make enemies out of friends if that is the only way we can achieve a change in our personal beliefs and lifestyle.

Most Nigeria ladies I have studied over the years suffer from a disease called SES, simply Self Entitlement Syndrome especially the beautiful ones with a strong will to break out of poverty. They treat love like business. They believe their looks and body shape should earn them the best of men in the world. They run advertisement outlets on several social media platforms showcasing their bodies. Some even visit swim pools and exotic places for a valid excuse to take bikini photos which they flood the internet with so that prospective 'customers' can have a vivid idea of the goods before purchasing. They regard financially-struggling men as 'bad market'. They select rides which they or their parents cannot afford. They believe they deserve a Jay-Z even when they are far from being a Beyonce. They stay online everyday as well as attending top social events hoping Aliko Dangote's son will say Hi. They should bear it in mind that one day, their currency will fall like the naira while they helplessly watch like President Muhammadu Buhari and his economic team.

There is only a thin line between this orientation and that of the courageous ladies manning rooms in brothels. Hypocrisy makes the difference. After going trophyless for years, when old age comes knocking and Olympus starts to fall, they run to nearby churches for help.
I wish I could write further on this issue. I want to urge Nigerian ladies to develop the mentality of being parts of success stories of great men. Develop the mentality of Michelle and find your own Barack Obama who will end up making you that First Lady of the world.

source: http://www.tori.ng/news/26191/nigerian-ladies-gold-diggers-and-the-ultimate-sear.html

Let me be your Michelle, you can be my Obama.
But OP you are right though.
Then again there are 2 sides to a story.
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2017
bakynes:
Some women are always readily available for the highest bidder, their Husband or bf maybe doing well for himself I.e comfortable but once they catch a richer man them go port without looking at other qualities their bf has.

80-90% of Nigerian women are simply gold diggers that's why no man respects them, that's why Domestic violence can never end in this part of the world because men simply purchase women as a properties.

Hmmm.
But some ladies port from stalling relationships with rich boyfriends to a defined one with average or poor boyfriends too.
Anyway like I always say: There are 2 sides to everything.
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

No be today we know say a lot of Nigerian women prefer being trophy wives to the Rich. They want to enjoy already made flowing milk and honey..

No worry.. Make I make money first.. I will deal with them so dearly.. Then marry a very good girl who isn't after the money..

But why waste time dealing with them when you can live your life loving the woman who isn't after your money from the start.

Smhfy
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by bakynes(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Hmmm.
But some ladies port from stalling relationships with rich boyfriends to a defined one with average or poor boyfriends too.
These categories of women you mentioned were never after the man's money in the first place. Many Nigerian women port to some other man because of money but might just use those other reasons as an excuse, if you ask any woman they won't tell you it's coz he doesn't have enough money because they don't want to look like a gold digger. Why do you think women stay put in abusive marriages and rship when the man has so much money

1 Like

Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by mctowel01: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2017
bakynes:

These categories of women you mentioned were never after the man's money in the first place. Many Nigerian women port to some other man because of money but might just use those other reasons as an excuse, if you ask any woman they won't tell you it's coz he doesn't have enough money because they don't want to look like a gold digger. Why do you think women stay put in abusive marriages and rship when the man has so much money
Gbam, and you know the thing... They struggle to be trophy wives in sense of beauty and body assets forgetting that what lured the rich guy to them will eventually fade, and even if they eventually married him, he will more often cheat and disrespect her and she won't be able to do anything cos, those "assets" have faded, and besides, there are younger and fresher girls with better assets, drooling for him. She then goes online screaming... "men are cheats"... my husband is too oppressive forgetting that during those days of dating, the only intelligent discussion/advice she offered was "his socks needs changing", " iphone is classy" "The food at queens chilli is too peppery" while making enormous demands... Lol.. Anyways, men know better now.
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by mctowel01: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

But why waste time dealing with them when you can live your life loving the woman who isn't after your money from the start.

Smhfy
Nah... that's not how it works.. There are always scores to settle. You can't eat your cake and have it. The heartless guys of today, were.once loverboys yesterday.
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by donbene4(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Hmmm.
ladies like?
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
donbene4:
ladies like?

You don't know my friends I would have mentioned them.
We are not celebrities.
We live private lives.
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by mctowel01: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2018
Alero3Arubi:

Let me be your Michelle, you can be my Obama.
But OP you are right though.
Then again there are 2 sides to a story.
Hi Michelle cool
Re: ltimate Search For Mr Right by okwabayi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
...and this is why I pay and get everything over with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Weds 6 Brides Same Day In Owerri & THIS Happened (see Photos) / If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship / Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.