Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) (1379 Views)

Funny Car Plate Number / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / Would You Eat Everything In The Plate, For N1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2017
You are to pick just one out this plate, which would it be? tongue tongue tongue

Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by subtlemee(f): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2017
The meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by bjt(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
The fork grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by thesicilian: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2017
This is not enjoyment. It is the kind of bad diet that leads to constipation.
Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by Khd95(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2017
bjt:
The fork grin
and the plategrin
Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by HelenBee(f): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Puff-puff and rice We too dey copy copy.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by marshalcarter: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2017
lie lie grin @the poster above me nii

rice things cheesy
Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oboy wit dat meato ehn, #GbagbeOshi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
HelenBee:
Puff-puff and rice We too dey copy copy.
Wow shocked That's a very starchy combo. I hope say you no go take gari smoke those two to finally finish work grin

Dis wan wey you just ignore both the moi moi and those meat wey de shine teeth there so cheesy
Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by HelenBee(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
QuitNotice:
Wow shocked That's a very starchy combo. I hope say you no go take gari smoke those two to finally finish work grin

Dis wan wey you just ignore both the moi moi and those meat wey de shine teeth there so cheesy
I'm not choosing puff-puff and rice o. Just not understanding what it's doing there. Maybe I'm too local.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Pick From The Plate? (pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
HelenBee:
I'm not choosing puff-puff and rice o. Just not understanding what it's doing there. Maybe I'm too local.
Gotcha wink

(1) (Reply)

Will You Kill Your Whole Family For 30 Million Naira? See Replies / If Someone Doesnt Attend Your Funeral, Would You Attend Their Own? / When You Call Olamide "Badoo" While In Ikorodu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.