Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (35647 Views)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Cashiey: 8:30pm On May 13, 2017
Many r ashamed to say it
Dey don't even like talking about dere past relationship nt to talk of pple wey dem don sleep wit.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:28am On May 14, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
It matters a whole lot. What kept her out of the previous relationships will probably ruin her next one. And must a Lady have sex in every relationship she gets into?

©YBR
Funny question you asked bro, now let me ask you, must you have sex in every relationship you get into? Don't answer that, now ask your self, the girl you had sex with and left who later dated another guy with your same mentality that sex must happen in every relationship for you but for the girls you are asking them if they must, please guys let's stop fooling ourselves, who exctly are the girls having the sex with? Us, who are we having sex with, them.. all in all, we are Nigerians and our brains and mode of reasoning have been configured to not accept with the notion of a girl having more than 4 body count but we have more 8 and we have it with these same girls, no prostitutes or runs girls.. Just passing thru tho
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:40am On May 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok

Such a matured one word reply.

We have more sex starved guys whose perception of sex is vague and all and all happen to be on nairaland, funny interesting site esp this section, babe opening a thread like this is like asking to be dropped in a river filled with crocodiles, do enjoy
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:44am On May 14, 2017
kimbra:
Rules of a gentleman.

You don't ask a lady you're not dating her body count.

You humor me sometimes, u really have time for the kids and sexx starved guys all over NL, gentleman or not, welcome to NLN best leave your personal sexual inclined opinions in private, you and OP seem fun and open minded but your naughty crazy sides should be kept @ bay.. been enjoying this thread since the start... lol NL Romance section wink grin
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
Niggafckyou07:
stumbled on this thread and decided to do what others have been doing which is to give my opinion.
I will be looking at the issue of sex partners from two angles viz the family and metaphysic.

A good father will have authority over his household. His children will obey and follow his instruction. The ramble about body count would never arise if a girl comes from a home that elevates certain traditional values. The problem with advanced/ western society is the liberty and individual freedom they enjoy in big contrast to a big affinity for communal culture predominant in Africa, Asia and other eastern countries.

It is true that a lot of Nigerian gyals have body counts..heard of pastor's daughters wilding and what about the daughters of respected men in the society frolicking with touts and gatemen. Being an honorable man doesn't curtail your daughter's slüt tendencies. Fathers should create time for their daughters. Brothers should protect them from wolves. I tell my friends this all the time. A woman is like a child. She has to be catered for and disciplined when she errs all the time.
Gyals from such homes usually develop strong self esteem and character which benefits the society and their family in the future

To metaphysics, I meant those things that are not obvious to the five senses like warmth, beauty and probably body count. Yet they are powerful and have a big impact on pur lives. Since we are talking about body counts, it gets serious for guys and gyals. When a man and woman make love, a whole lot happens beyond the physical level. You guys can read up on that shït..it's real folks.
My submission is this:

Stay celibate until marriage; for those who are dating and sexually active, continue dating without increasing your body count; live life and explore your limits.
I find your point about metaphysics interesting.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Chelseafan1: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Durentmoney:
asslicker spotted. Go wear makeup dey catwalk. Mtcheww

Would you agree to stay faithful to a girl who isn't ready to have sex with you?
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice thread
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by DonMekino(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
I read through the comments.... I only saw arguments and counter-arguments, submissions about how we should be truthful but.... Nobody said anything about his/her body count... So all have become hypocrisy in the end... Let's leave matter for Mathias
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by mytym(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

What if she's actually right? Technically she might have dated one guy; that's if you exclude the probable numerous one-night-stands and the not-so-defined groping and humping with random guys at birthday parties.

The annoying thing isn't even the high body counts but folks who have sex outside the confines of defined relationships. A lot of ladies - scratch that, they aren't ladies- are increasingly more open to the idea of wild, random sex in drunk _orgies.

A girl who's open to casual sex is what most guys can't tolerate, not one who's had it with someone/people she dated.

Exactly, if you reveal to me you've only dated 4 guys, I assumed your body count is 4...Telling me it's 1 or 2 will bring further questions that may portray me as untrusting. Even if it's true I'll probably ask more questions about the 'Exs' you didn't have sex with.

Most ladies actually trim out the body counts that happened outside a 'relationship'.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by mumu9gerian: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Now, I know that know that not everybody is going to agree with me, but this is strictly my opinion. This is a thread strictly dedicated to the ladies.
If you're a virgin, kudos to you! I applaud you as it takes a lot of self control. However, this thread is not aimed at you.

We all have a past, and as we know most ladies these days are sexual active. A lot of girls are sexual active from the age of 18 +. I don't have time for hypocrisy on this thread, because we all know what happens behind closed doors. We live in a society where women are not allowed to be comfortable sexually. We are shamed for talking about our sex lives and labelled with derogatory names for having more than the average sex partners in our lives. This needs to stop and it starts from us.

The reality is that women enjoy sex just as much as men do. Probably even more. If you like to have sex, make yourself happy and do you! If you have slept with more than 5 men in your life, so what? Now i'm not promoting women to sleep with every tom dick and harry, but stop with the lies! Stop lying to your partners about sleeping with 1 or 2 guys when you know its 6 or 7. Be real and live in your truth. I'd rather someone judge me for my truth than for my lies. Stop with the pretense. If we accept our sexuality more, we could be looking at a positive change. Its okay to like sex, it doesn't make you a hoe! It's okay if you've had more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, doesn't make you promiscuous. STOP TRYING TO FIT IN WHAT SOCIETY WANTS YOU TO BE, BE YOURSELF!!!!

There's someone out there, who will love you for you.

Whats ur own body count?
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by denigma2(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2018
It's okay if you've had more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, doesn't make you promiscuous

Na Wa ooo. So it is when you have 50 partners that you become promiscuous abi?

Immoral thinking! Shameless world!

Stop promoting fornication. It's a sin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Holymann(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Dear Safiaa, you said "it's okay if you have more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, it doesn't make you promiscuous"
Abeg what does it mean to be PROMISCUOUS?
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Safiaa(f): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Holymann:
Dear Safiaa, you said "it's okay if you have more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, it doesn't make you promiscuous"
Abeg what does it mean to be PROMISCUOUS?
sleeping with multi people in a short period of time. 1 or 2 is not multiple luv. And even if you’ve had a promiscuous past, still tell your partner about it.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Kinggnicole(f): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2018
iamdurent:
bro. You even try say 2. Zero sef. All this girls of nowadays, no shame.

Imagine d idiot comparing herself to men.

You are the bigger idiot here.
What's so special about men that makes having multiple sexual partners justifiable and not women?
Hope you're intelligent enough to give me a logical answer.
Dumb misogynist.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Kinggnicole(f): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2018
It's funny how most guys on this thread are so pissed with the OP .dafuq!
Not less than 90% of them will have sex with anything in skirts and take pride in it...male hoes I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Holymann(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
sleeping with multi people in a short period of time. 1 or 2 is not multiple luv. And even if you’ve had a promiscuous past, still tell your partner about it.
You said "it's okay if u have(not if you've had) MORE THAN 1 or 2 sexual partners" this is the same thing as MULTIPLE sexual partners....
Having 2 sexual partners is also a case multiple partners.
Being promiscuous is "having several sexual partners within the same period of time" regardless of the time frame.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Holymann(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2018
denigma2:
It's okay if you've had more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, doesn't make you promiscuous

Na Wa ooo. So it is when you have 50 partners that you become promiscuous abi?

Immoral thinking! Shameless world!

Stop promoting fornication. It's a sin.

She didn't say "if you've had", She said "it's okay IF YOU HAVE" meaning you can keep upto 50(at the same time) and it doesn't make you promiscuous
The thing tire me.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by UDUJ(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2018
I won’t lie to you there are guys who will drop you if they know you have a high number.

Typically, women should not tell
. And hopefully they are not so notorious that their men assume a high number.

I don't think the number of guys a woman sleeps with makes her any less valuable either. Guys who worry about "body counts" generally fear comparison, often for good reason. I have never asked my girlfriend how many guys she has slept with because I really don't care.

Society has this huge preference for Virgins when it comes to marriage but we need to ask this question: Are virgins less likely to cheat on their husbands than women who weren't?

I doubt this very much

Women who are sexually experienced before marriage are much more likely to choose a husband they are sexually compatible with, and therefore have one less reason to cheat. They KNOW what it’s like to have sex just because it’s fun, to succumb to pure lust, and they have freely chosen to be married.

Women who were virgins before marriage, especially if they are otherwise dissatisfied, might start wondering what they missed out on when they were young, and decide that it is not too late to start finding out.

That’s my theory, anyway.

Just some nuggets of wisdom I have gained since going under the tutelage of Sir Lefulefu cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:
I won’t lie to you there are guys who will drop you if they know you have a high number.

I don't think the number of guys a woman sleeps with makes her any less valuable either. Guys who worry about "body counts" generally fear comparison, often for good reason. I have never asked my girlfriend how many guys she has slept with because I really don't care.

Society has this huge preference for Virgins when it comes to marriage but we need to ask this question: Are virgins less likely to cheat on their husbands than women who weren't?

I doubt this very much

Women who are sexually experienced before marriage are much more likely to choose a husband they are sexually compatible with, and therefore have one less reason to cheat. They KNOW what it’s like to have sex just because it’s fun, to succumb to pure lust, and they have freely chosen to be married.

Women who were virgins before marriage, especially if they are otherwise dissatisfied, might start wondering what they missed out on when they were young, and decide that it is not too late to start finding out.

Just some nuggets of wisdom I have gained since going under the tutelage of Sir Lefulefu cool
Gbam gbam gbam! ...women who are sexually experienced before marriage are more likely to choose a partner they are sexually compactable with..u so much on point. Personally speaking i don't have an issue with a woman if she had an ex as long as she doesn't bring up the issue of ex this or ex that. If she doesn't bring up the issue of her ex she has clearly moved on and is more ready To be with u but if anytime she's with u all she talks about is her ex then she hasn't moved on and she's more likely to cheat on u with her. On the issue of virgins there is no guarantee that a virgin girl will remain loyal to u cos if u no knack her to her satisfaction then there's the tendency for her to look outside. Imagine a virgin with raw energy now married to a 2 seconds man. Don't u think she might have d temptation to cheat?cheesy.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2018
I know a girl that used to be a nympho she would have sex with anyone and everyone provided you were cute, she even had a threeesome in my presence, now shes engaged to be married abroad. I just believe if you are with me discipline yourself coz I go just bounce you and never look back
UDUJ:

I doubt this very much

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by highpriestess: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2018
k
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
I know a girl that used to be a nympho she would have sex with anyone and everyone provided you were cute, she even had a party in my presence, now shes engaged to be married abroad. I just believe if you are with me discipline yourself coz I go just bounce you and never look back
u sure she's not getting married to an old white man?
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
White men don't judge and there marry anyone irrespective of their pasts lol. That's why I like them, there are usually the last resort for our tear eye girls
lefulefu:
u sure she's not getting married to an old white man?
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Is this who I think it is?
highpriestess:
k
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by highpriestess: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Is this who I think it is?
yeap.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
White men don't judge and there marry anyone irrespective of their pasts lol. That's why I like them, there are usually the last resort for our tear eye girls
but white men are very jealous and they can strangle a woman out of jealous rage if they knew she was two timing of themcheesy. U know how many of our ladies have been murdered by their jealous white lovers in Europecheesy. White men don't tolerate double from a woman like d way some of us docheesy. And by the way its mostly the old white men i see with ex oloshos. When a young white man wants to marry an African girl he comes for the best.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Safiaa(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Holymann:

You said "it's okay if u have(not if you've had) MORE THAN 1 or 2 sexual partners" this is the same thing as MULTIPLE sexual partners....
Being promiscuous is "having several sexual partners within the same period of time" regardless of the time frame.
Okay
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by prechbills1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
all these childish boys with useless argument.. smh

why should a guy even ask a lady whether she's a virgin, or her body count in the first place?

are you the owner of her body?
nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by prechbills1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Holymann:

and what is your business if a lady has sex with more than 50people?

are you the owner of her body?
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
True, I guess people change and it's the raging hormones from the youths that made them wild. We are too judgemental that's why we haven't progressed, most of the things we condemned in public are things we take delight in doing privately. I don't judge people your past belongs in the past but make a conscious effort to be a better person and change
lefulefu:
but white men are very jealous and they can strangle a woman out of jealous rage if they knew she was two timing of themcheesy. U know how many of our ladies have been murdered by their jealous white lovers in Europecheesy. White men don't tolerate double from a woman like d way some of us docheesy. And by the way its mostly the old white men i see with ex oloshos. When a young white man wants to marry an African girl he comes for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by prechbills1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
True, I guess people change and it's the raging hormones from the youths that made them wild. We are too judgemental that's why we haven't progressed, most of the things we condemned in public are things we take delight in doing privately. I don't judge people your past belongs in the past but make a conscious effort to be a better person and change

cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
so true! I agree with u very much on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.