Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits (8030 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets / **JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Jakumo - Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2009
After several discussions with the Nairaland Electoral commission and
the supreme commander of Nairaland, we now have some findings:
BecomeRich regularly violates many of the rules of the forum, for example:
- The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator is prohibited.
- Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.
- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applies to old members too.  Violation -> ban.
- You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.
- We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred, violence, or murder against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, sexual orientation, person, et cetera.
- And the most important rule is this: don't do anything that annoys the admin.

Due to violation of some of the Rules, BecomeRich has been disqualified, An interim winner has been selected: Jakumo.

Thank you!

The long Awaited Nairaland Politics section contributors of the year has finally ended.
              BECOMERICH has emerged as our Top political contributor.

Find the figures below!

Jakumo  - 35 (33.7%)
Becomerich - 56 (53.8%)
Beaf - 13 (12.5%)

Click Here To view Nomination process.

Click Here To view First Election Poll

Click Here To view Final Election Poll

Congratulations to the Winner and runner-ups.

Thanking everyone who has made this possible.

1 Like

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Afam(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2009
The essence of a run-off is to get a clear winner. And clearly, the 3rd guy who shouldn't have been included in the run off came a distant last.

If the top 2 had been voted for in the run off perhaps some of the people that voted for the 3rd guy would have voted for either of the first two instead of unnecessarily splitting votes.

It is usually better to accept mistakes when we make them than to wish them away because they will always haunt us.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2009
When does the appeal process start?
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2009
Poll showed Defining numbers.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by FBS: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2009
~Bluetooth:

When does the appeal process start?
grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by blacksta(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2009
Afam:

The essence of a run-off is to get a clear winner. And clearly, the 3rd guy who shouldn't have been included in the run off came a distant last.

If the top 2 had been voted for in the run off perhaps some of the people that voted for the 3rd guy would have voted for either of the first two instead of unnecessarily splitting votes.

It is usually better to accept mistakes when we make them than to wish them away because they will always haunt us.

So true cause if add beaf's score to Jakumo you are almost close to a tie. For me the above dont show the real result cause of the third candidate added to the run off
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by ChapelleS: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
This why I hate Nigeria. What is the essence of this election? When your nation is at a standstill.Mediums such as Nairaland should fill in the gap of becoming an avenue for igniting change in the polity.It can act as a medium to rally Nigerian youths against the madness of the political class. Until Nigerians realise that from history,only political revolutions gave birth to prosperous nations,we will remain the way we are atleast till 2015.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by citizenY(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
Congrats, Becomrich,andthe other guys.

At least we now know that he is ready for the presidency of Nigeria but he must tell us
what will happen to Benin Republic.

When is the victory party?

1 Like

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
But why is BecomeRich winning by a landslide?

Honestly, I voted for him and I dont know why? grin grin grin

Is this part of the inate Nigerian attitude to celebrate mediocrity?

Is there a correlation between Becomerich's victory and the fact that we are praying for Yar'adua instead of pressuring him to resign in accordance with the constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
mikeansy:

[b]Honestly, I voted for him and I dont know why? grin grin grin

Is this part of the inate Nigerian attitude to celebrate mediocrity?[/b]Is there a correlation between Becomerich's victory and the fact that we are praying for Yar'adua instead of pressuring him to resign in accordance with the constitution.
Honestly, I also can't explain how I voted for him. Just saw myself laughing and clicking his name. grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by biggjoe(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
Jarus:

Honestly, I also can't explain how I voted for him. Just saw myself laughing and clicking his name. grin
Charisma.
Thats what it is.

I think thats how Obama came into power.

1 Like

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by TheSly: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
With Map. . . . . .All things are possible. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by blacksta(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
biggjoe:

Charisma.
Thats what it is.

I think thats how Obama came into power.

What an insult to Obama - I guess you are saying people vote for charisma rather than someone who is hard faced, ugly and most likely will solve the countries problems
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
Where's becomrich?.He should come and give me my share of his ghana-must-go.congrats to all other contestants since kosovo wanted things done in his own way."No appeal" sounds undemocratic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Where's becomrich?.He should come and give me my share of his ghana-must-go.congrats to all other contestants since kosovo wanted things done in his own way."No appeal" sounds undemocratic.
It was a collective process,
Thank you!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
You are welcome
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by otokx(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
Becomerich is also the Nairaland personality of the year

1 Like

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by OAM4J: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
mikeansy:

Honestly, I voted for him and I dont know why? grin grin grin

Is this part of the inate Nigerian attitude to celebrate mediocrity?

Is there a correlation between Becomerich's victory and the fact that we are praying for Yar'adua instead of pressuring him to resign in accordance with the constitution.

Me too. Dont know exactly why grin grin

I see becomerich more as a political crusader. But when it comes to intelligent analysis on political issues, I give it to Jakumo any day. For Becomerich to have won this poll only point to 1 thing, Nigerians/Nairalanders prefers or are looking for political crusader.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by AloyEmeka9: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
I didn't know BecomeRich is in PDP. Vincent Ogbulafor A.K.A Kosovo, rigged him in ,abi?
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

I didn't know BecomeRich is in PDP. Vincent Ogbulafor A.K.A Kosovo, rigged him in ,abi?
I entertain Constructive and Destructive Brickbat
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by ayinba1(f): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
Becomerich is the man whom the cap fits!

1 Like

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Lagosboy: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
I did vote for becomerich as well. Honestly i admire the guys tenacity and steadfastness in his beliefs and aspirations amidst battering and negativity from all angles of nairaland, he remains unruflled and only carries on his crusade.

Jakumo with his brilliant writing style infused with humour is a cool guy as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by bilymuse: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
[size=20pt]becomrich is the man
hip hip hip , hurray ![/size]
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by brooknam99: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
All hail the king of maps.lol.who the he.ll included beaf in the process?thank goodness that bigot lost,shows nobody likes him!am I the only one that seen aloy emeka's stupid statement about the elections being rigged?dude,even if beaf was the only contestant,without any challenger,he still wouldn't have won!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
Since only one Member has discredited the electoral process, i can now say that,
   the entire process was FREE, FAIR AND BALANCED!
My vindication has been validated! cheesy
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
kosovo:

Since only one Member has discredited the electoral process, i can now say that,
the entire process was FREE, FAIR AND BALANCED!
My vindication has been validated! cheesy

k k k k k kk k , Afari-Gyan we don hear you grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by platinumnk(f): 2:33am On Dec 18, 2009
I voted for Becomerich too cheesy cheesy grin

all your comments lwkmd grin grin

You can do all things with Maps that strengthens us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by rasputinn(m): 3:40am On Dec 18, 2009
What were the criteria you considered in the poll did you consider the bandwidth used per post?? if you did,then Becommrich should have about 101% of the total polls because of his numerous bandwidth-consuming satelite photos
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by sjeezy8: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2009
become rich my guy gbabe!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by THEAMAKA1: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2009
this poll is just like Nigeria.
THEY NEVER VOTE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON THEN WANNA COMPLAIN LATER.  angry

thats like when people voted for arnold sgknwekgjnkvb because he was "cool" or because he was popular but not because he was good.
mumu people dey full NL plenty sha.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by bawomolo(m): 4:02am On Dec 18, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

this poll is just like Nigeria.
THEY NEVER VOTE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON THEN WANNA COMPLAIN LATER.  angry

thats like when people voted for arnold sgknwekgjnkvb because he was "cool" or because he was popular but not because he was good.
mumu people dey full NL plenty sha.

You are actually concerned about an election that doesn't affect anyone's life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks / Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku / How Abdulsalami ‘dragged’ Ibb To Maryam’s Graveside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.