Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! (8497 Views)

Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! by Oracle16(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
The traveling agency Rich Global Travels are Fraudsters. They advertise their visa program for Canada and Australia work visa and ask you to pay eligibility fee of 7,000 naira (Note that this fee changes), after 3 months, you will be informed that you are not eligible, no matter your skills, you will definitely not be eligible. The money is not refundable. They do this to more than a thousand people in a day. Then you will be given another option for Canadian business visa or USA business visa. In these options, you will deposit 250,000 which is non refundable.

Check out their Facebook page, they already have 75,000 likes. When you alert people on their page, your comment will be deleted. At first they started with the caption 'Canada Lottery Program' when it was clear to everyone that Canada was not into any visa lottery, they changed their caption. Beware!

7 Likes

Re: Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! by yale001(f): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks for this information...

2 Likes

Re: Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! by bumstuff(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
I think you should give reasons why they are really fake. Traveling is not a joke or a freebie. I have travelled, I ve spent money and I can testify that they are real.

1 Like

Re: Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! by ifyalways(f): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
bumstuff:
I think you should give reasons why they are really fake. Traveling is not a joke or a freebie. I have travelled, I ve spent money and I can testify that they are real.
Of course you have.

Reason you go about posting on redundant topics about Rich global. Are you the owner or staff?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! by olabismal(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
noted.
Re: Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! by bumstuff(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifyalways:

Of course you have.

Reason you go about posting on redundant topics about Rich global. Are you the owner or staff?

Am I getting attack or you want to arrest me for making comments on a free platform. Is there no freedom of speech anymore?

(1) (Reply)

EMBER Months - Myth Or Reality? / Laptops In Dubai / Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.