Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (68402 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by lalasticlala(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
After Stephanie Otobo linked big butty actress, Daniella Okeke to her sex scandal with Apostle Johnson Suleman, many Nigerians have stormed actress Daniella Okeke's instagram page with diverse views. Some are even fighting there. LOL.

See screenshots of people's comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRdDthhlH81/?hl=en

“He likes to end it off on the back, on your back all the time, I don’t know why."
- Stephanie Otobo grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Etzakoos(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Their Wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stephanie Otobo has dragged this lady into all these mess by mentioning her name.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by avicky(f): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
And it gets messier.
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by AntiWailer: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
NotOfThis:
Stephanie Otobo has dragged this lady into all these mess by mentioning her name.

She did not drag. As you can see that there is evidence that Alfa Sule bought the benz she was posing with on instagram.

They asked the lady the name of the actress Apostle told her he was Fvking and she mentioned her name.

Apostle will get more than he bargained for.

I insist more of silence and less of Press Statement is the solution. The stupid over zealous Legal team of his should calm down. Legal battle can not be done with spiritual sentiment.

It has happened before. Pastor Of COZA had the same issue. Silence can be golden.

Read COZA's Response below :

“Now read my lips, I know there are people here that are not part of our church, read my lips, we are going to speak but we are consulting to come out with a robust reply. Before then, I will not say anything, but I owe it to you as members that have made me proud and have made God proud,”
We are still reading his lips till tomorrow.

Shouting and threatening will only DARE them to come up with messier things.

menxer:

When you shit and don't wipe your ass, keeping silence won't stop the flies from gathering.

Threatening flies won't either.

Keeping your fukin mouth shut while wiping the fukin ass is the best option

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Synord(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle must hear of this .

So Sule was the one " Manning " Daniella to fi " ke ke.. cry

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Young03(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
make i book space first
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
sad
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
El rufai has successfully tarnished Suleimans image, fear short people

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by handsam(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
This man keeps getting disgraced. He should just say the truth. Obviously, The Lady is right about him and his frivolous sex ordeals.
He incurred God's wrath by going against his word and inciting violence. He even claimed it to be God who led him to utter such codswallops. His people have been deceived by him and won't accept that he is a halfwit pretending to be a Vessel of God. But I can see through such Facade.

Hopefully, The veil covering the unbeliever would be removed.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle suleman really enjoyed! Chai!

Sex with this daniella girl wee be too sweet i swear! kiss kiss

23 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by bignero: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by EzigboNwanma(f): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Osese bere ni cool

1 Like

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by brunofarad(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
That's serious
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Synord(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle Sule wanted to man stephaine by putting his Johnson into her otobo which made Stephanie to show that the Johnson has already entered Daniella and made her to ke ke ke embarassed embarassed

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Lunagirl(f): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerians!

When this scandal broke out, they did not believe. They rained insults on the lady and called her out. Now Danielle is linked and they are going to her page to insult her without still believing it is real.

Just how do you reconcile these facts?

68 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Sweetguy25: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
I dey jealous Sulieman. See wetin the man dey chop

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Naughtytboy: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
*PSG* = Verb
Meaning = *Disgrace*
*Example*
```Arsenal is a PSG to football```

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by naijaboiy: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
The judges have arrived. gringrin

Daniella it's your turn. grin

4 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Earth2Metahuman: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
We expect her to deny it

But choiiiii see yansh like mount olive.. I really like apostle baldhead's taste. He sabi better thing.

18 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Bugatie(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerians "STORM".....bloggers sha

4 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Truepee(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ayam still recounting my ordeal with her nyansh via rangerover pic...

2 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by pikdara: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
avicky:
And it gets messier.
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

She did not drag.

They asked the lady the name of the actress Apostle told her he was Fvking and she mentioned her name.

By mentioning her name, she did drag her into their wahala and could get sued. She could have declined to answer. She didn't know Daniella Okeke personally and had no r/ship with her at all, so she had no business mentioning her name. She had heard her name from Apostle Suleiman and really, that is just hearsay, which holds no weight in legal cases.

30 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by tayoxx(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aunty somebody said apostle have lay pipe under u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by emvico(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
space007:
Could it be true?
are you asking me :-(

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by Pavore9: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hian!
Re: Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians by SafeDavid(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Olosho's everywhere.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.