Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

#15000 Monthly Salary Or Investing In Poultry Business. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #15000 Monthly Salary Or Investing In Poultry Business. (910 Views)

Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / Over 15000 Secured Acres Of Fertile Farmlands For Sale In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#15000 Monthly Salary Or Investing In Poultry Business. by imran90(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Good day to everyone please i need your serious advice. I am planning to leave my job(gas station) that pays 15000 monthly for poultry business with less than #400000 capital. Hope am not making a great mistake, because failure is not an option.
Re: #15000 Monthly Salary Or Investing In Poultry Business. by ifex370(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Can't u run d poultry part-time??

Start small.. God will bless you from there...

We have a poultry too..tho not too big.. Its sth we run part-time.. Like clean n feed morning.. Feed and top water in the evening.. And that's d daily cycle.. You don't need to be there 247
Re: #15000 Monthly Salary Or Investing In Poultry Business. by fifiluv(f): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
imran90:
Good day to everyone please i need your serious advice. I am planning to leave my job(gas station) that pays 15000 monthly for poultry business with less than #400000 capital. How my not making a great mistake because failure is not an option.

Run the two together before you go to office in the morning take care of the poultry fill their feeder and drinker when you come back in the night you feed them again.
The salary and runs frm the filling station comes in handy at times.
Re: #15000 Monthly Salary Or Investing In Poultry Business. by imran90(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
ifex370:
Can't u run d poultry part-time??

Start small.. God will bless you from there...

We have a poultry too..tho not too big.. Its sth we run part-time.. Like clean n feed morning.. Feed and top water in the evening.. And that's d daily cycle.. You don't need to be there 247
I resume work as early as 5:50am till around 10:30pm late in the night which make difficult to combine.
Re: #15000 Monthly Salary Or Investing In Poultry Business. by ifex370(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
imran90:
I resume work as early as 5:50am till around 10:30pm late in the night which make difficult to combine.

OK.. Gather a lil more money.. Then hire someone to build the cages.. With what's left.. Estimate 6months of feed vs the amount of chickens you wanna rear.. So you don't run into debt later on..

Then end game is that your still gonna find something else doing while your rearing your birds cos the don't demand much time..so while your strategizing.. Be thinking of a second thing to do while running your poultry.. Probably after you've resigned

1 Like

Re: #15000 Monthly Salary Or Investing In Poultry Business. by AntWorks(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
you borrowed the fund?

(1) (Reply)

Alligator Pepper Needed / Cashew Nut,bitter Kola,ginger , Kola Nut And Garri For Sale / Maize Sheller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.