Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (53885 Views)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nathan2016: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
NCAN REPORTING LIFE FROM IDP CAMP

IS THEM, ATLEAST THEY ARE LEARING APRRENTICE FROM THEIR N O R T H E R N BOKO HA RAMS

RIP to the women

As old as you are,. you are still waiting for your mother to feed you..

Waste of life from waste land

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by SuperBlack: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why's he still alive? After he had blamed the devil. He should have been sent to Hell without a written Note.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kill his mother.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by unstableaswater: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Seun Osewa come and seee ur state people, very wicked as usual.

Ogun is the worst state in SW.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
shocked shocked Jesus!!! What is this? May God not allow us parent a child that will kill us later. angry see the baboon! At your age, aren't you supposed to be the one feeding your mother? After training you finish, she should still be feeding you? Either take him to a psychiatrist or straight to jail. Let him suffer before dying. Too many mad men around these days. undecided
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
alexialin:
This is what happens when parents over pamper their teenage children. The children will be so lazy and they feel the parents or parents is entitled to breasts feed them all their lives. Mothers allow your sons to be independent from childhood.. And if u notice any strange look in his eyes when he's angry or talking to u in a demented angry way. Pls Quickly call neighbours or go to yaba left and report him.. The hospital will give u strong men and a nurse that will inject him and bundle him in their van.

Never say but he's my son.. He doesn't deserve to be taken to yabaleft.. Do it before it's too late. Enemies hand dey inside the guy matter.
Have seen this happen before but thank God the mother was smart .her son is now strapped up in a psychiatric hospital cooling off his evil brains.
You said it all, because I don't know what to type.. I became dumbfounded when I opened the thread...
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by LordXaaan: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
O.M.G
what is this? Over food?
You send your mother to a painful death.
You will suffer! See his goat face..
A man of that age should not be living with the mother and be eating MAMA Thank you.
I repeat again, young man, you will suffer.
Amy, u too like that phrase 'mama thank you' ,why?
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Jayjey(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
He should rot in jail with serious hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by emprorbolaji(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Where did it happen please?

It is an afonja?

Yes,they are good at killing their mother over property.

This is how to know an afonja incase if you are new here.
receive some sense pls...see dis horrible act dat got everyone shake head in pity nd all u could say is afonja of a thing...abah dis is very disgusting
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
owobokiri:
The kind of weird news that erupt almost on daily basis from that state is chilling

They don't seem to have regard for their female folks down there. Rip to the beautiful woman. Peace will elude this man for what he did to this woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Iseoluwani: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Where did it happen please?

It is an afonja?

Yes,they are good at killing their mother over property.

This is how to know an afonja incase if you are new here.

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Any man that is over 18 and still living with his Mom should simply be castrated.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Any man that is over 18 and still living with his Mom should simply be castrated.

not true bro: at least 25 years
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Such a useless child!! This is so disheartening embarassed what a sight.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
cooltola:

not true bro: at least 25 years

We'll have to agree to disagree.

No Son of mine will still be living at home after 18 years of age.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jabioro:
You said it all, because I don't know what to type.. I became dumbfounded when I opened the thread...

Very horrifying.. angry
I was even the one that advised the mum, shes my aunt. I told her take your son to psychiatric, or else he will kill you one day,God forbid. Cause I saw the demonic mad look in his eyes as he was talking to his mum angrily and she was crying. Immediately he left, I tap the woman, Aunty! U wan hear true words or lies? She was still crying what has come over her son ooo.. I tapped her hard again. Aunty! Look u are living with a demon in this house o. This one is live demon! And that's not your son standing talking.. Another thing has taken over him.. Am warning u.. Better take him to psychiatric hospital. I don't know if church can handle this one. Cause fake churches everywhere. Psychiatric straight! Or else u won't see me here again.. She was looking in space and saying but what will people say? Ehn? What will they say? That I took my son to a mad house? Chei! Am finished .. I just shook my head.. Na people we dey talk abi your safety. Forgt people mouth.
People must talk. It's natural. U can't stop them from talking.. Just do what is necessary and protect yourself. Am not coming here again o. I don't want to die.
She then calmed down. The next day we went to make enquiries. They gave us some hefty men and a nurse in case he tries to run away.
If u see him then, in the hospital.. Always looking sleepy but calm with empty eyes void. Of any emotion. He was there for like a year before the doctor released him.
He's now in his father home town and staying in the house his dad built years back. Preaching around the neighbourhood and other places for people to give their lives to Christ. He's calm, he's ok I think? and doesn't depend on his. Mum to feed him anymore.
In fact he doesn't remember the mum anymore.. All he talks about is give yur life to Christ and he prays for. People now.. Smiles.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Treyknowles(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Over 18 Ke? At That Age Dem Go Still Dey University Now.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

We'll have to agree to disagree.

No Son of mine will still be living at home after 18 years of age.

what about those in universities or studies that are between the age of 18 -22
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
cooltola:

what about those in universities or are studying who are between the age of 18 -25
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ogun again?
Too sad
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Treyknowles(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
cooltola:

I Wonder O
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
the man is clearly mentally ill hence still living with his mother at his age.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
shit
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Rip sweet mother
Our Yoruba skulls don't joke with amala and kpomo
Yesterday I nearly killed kabirudeen my junior brother when he tried to take small portion of my amala
He is in the hospital as we speak
See his photo

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
alexialin:

Very horrifying.. angry
I was even the one that advised the mum, shes my aunt. I told her take your son to psychiatric, or else he will kill you one day,God forbid. Cause I saw the demonic mad look in his eyes as he was talking to his mum angrily and she was crying. Immediately he left, I tap the woman, Aunty! U wan hear true words or lies? She was still crying what has come over her son ooo.. I tapped her hard again. Aunty! Look u are living with a demon in this house o. This one is live demon! And that's not your son standing talking.. Another thing has taken over him.. Am warning u.. Better take him to psychiatric hospital. I don't know if church can handle this one. Cause fake churches everywhere. Psychiatric straight! Or else u won't see me here again.. She was looking in space and saying but what will people say? Ehn? What will they say? That I took my son to a mad house? Chei! Am finished .. I just shook my head.. Na people we dey talk abi your safety. Forgt people mouth.
People must talk. It's natural. U can't stop them from talking.. Just do what is necessary and protect yourself. Am not coming here again o. I don't want to die.
She then calmed down. The next day we went to make enquiries. They gave us some hefty men and a nurse in case he tries to run away.
He's still there in the hospital.. Always looking sleepy but calm with empty eyes void. Of any emotion. He was there for like a year before the doctor released him.
He's now in his father home town and staying in the house his dad built years back. Preaching around the neighbourhood and other places for people to give their lives to Christ. He's calm, he's ok I think? and doesn't depend on his. Mum to feed him anymore.
In fact he doesn't remember the mum anymore.. All he talks about is give yur life to Christ and he prays for. People now.. Smiles.

I evicted my nephew, his girlfriend and their weeks old baby at 11PM one night like that. I wasn't proud of it but I believe to my core that I saved my Sister's life eventually because she was being fought and beaten by them.

People, please remove emotions from shyte and take care of business. Family or not and if may add, especially family.

Won ki nso eran mo ara won, ki ikon kan ikon pa.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I evicted my nephew, his girlfriend and their weeks old baby at 11PM one night like that. I wasn't proud of it but I believe to my core that I saved my Sister's life eventually because she was being fought and beaten by them.

People, please remove emotions from shyte and take care of business. Family or not add if may add, especially family.

Won ki nso eran mo ara won, ki ikon kan ikon pa.

Abi oooo.
Can you imagine??
May we not see evil right in front us o!

Amin jesu

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Honour your father and mother so that your days may be long on earth, but you are butchering your mother. How can you have a long day on this earth. Fallen world
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
How do people even reason? Don't understand anymore
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
cooltola:

Look, I get that it's controversial but it's my opinion.

Every family needs to figure out what works for them.

At 18, where I live, you live on campus and just come home, temporarily, for school break. You don't live at home anymore. From college/University you get to experience life by moving in with roommates and getting a fracking job.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by hucienda: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is beyond barbaric. I just weak.

Why must it often be Ogun state?

NCAN members, abeg treat this. To type comment just weak me for here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) / Kidnappers Storm Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos. Several Persons Abducted / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.