Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) (52753 Views)

Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Ah! I remember when joseph1832_ took you to the cleaners and washed your dirty linen and made you drink the water. grin

in·san·i·ty
inˈsanədē/
noun
the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
"he suffered from bouts of insanity"
synonyms: mental illness, madness, dementia; More
extreme foolishness or irrationality.
plural noun: insanities
"it might be pure insanity to take this loan"
synonyms: folly, foolishness, madness, idiocy, stupidity, lunacy, silliness; informalcraziness
"it would be insanity to take this loan"
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by AfroSamurai: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

in·san·i·ty
inˈsanədē/
noun
the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
"he suffered from bouts of insanity"
synonyms: mental illness, madness, dementia; More
extreme foolishness or irrationality.
plural noun: insanities
"it might be pure insanity to take this loan"
synonyms: folly, foolishness, madness, idiocy, stupidity, lunacy, silliness; informalcraziness
"it would be insanity to take this loan"
How is Trump treating you rejects this days? grin
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by oyeezah(f): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
What is wrong with this peace mass transit
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
No b cattle i dey see 4 backgrd so or this ogogoro still dey shack me?

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
How is Trump treating you rejects this days? grin

Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by teebell999(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
owobokiri:
If this very car company doesn't finish all of una, una no go call for a ban... There are many car companies in Nigeria but this very one recruits ijiots on steroids as drivers. We have "God is Good" that is even bigger but with better safety standards and so less accidents. How many accidents involving Peace at the last count? BAN THIS VERY COMPANY NOW!

Can u please tell me me what this your name" Owobokiri" means?

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Deilluminator(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Again? This company needs to be banned. This is too much.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
FG shud retrieve the licence of peace mass... is it becos this politicians dont travel by road dats y they feel unconcern. what sort of collapsed country is this.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by coputa(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aside,road safety personnel and VIO,there should be a regulatory agency that should checkmate the excesses of these private transport operators.Most of their vehicles are not given the necessary routine maintenance,they travel long distances with worn out and expired tyres,not to mention their ill motivated and drunken drivers that are paid peanuts as salaries.they depends largely on travel allowance,which depends on the numbers of trips they make.The rush to make it,lead to fatigue.thereby endangering the lives of innocent passengers.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
peace mass again....
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
The FRSC needs to look into the operations of these transport coy.They may not be training their staff regularly. Their safety record is poor.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Peace Mass Transit have a serial history of accident virtually every month.

Is their a human ritual to Satan going on here or their drivers are reckless or the vehicles are in bad shape or a combo of all.
You never can tell
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by MONITZ: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dedetwo:
This has nothing to do with the PEACE MASS TRANSIT. It is all about the condition of bad roads and mental capacity of the drivers. Nigeria is a jungle.

Do other transport companies ply different roads from Peace Mass Transit? Yes we know the roads re bad bt laying the blame squarely on bad roads is a misnomer because this very transport company gets involved in an accident virtually every other month.. So Mr.Man,this ur excuse for them is lame and therefore holds no water...

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by mekuso89(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
what's happening in Nigeria
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Bimpe29: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oh Lord of mercy! It was a crash, that might not be an accident.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by moscow0147(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
It was the Dangote trailer that failed break and use the PMT bus as a shield and the other private car at d back, the driver of the Trailer died instantly. It wasn't a pleasurable sight.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by naksjude(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
owobokiri:
If this very car company doesn't finish all of una, una no go call for a ban... There are many car companies in Nigeria but this very one recruits ijiots on steroids as drivers. We have "God is Good" that is even bigger but with better safety standards and so less accidents. How many accidents involving Peace at the last count? BAN THIS VERY COMPANY NOW!
my broda ur 100%correct,peace has lunatics not drivers,its not a company its a factory whr anytin can hapun...Chk GIGM drivers de ar wel dressd,maintain speed limits nd aint reckless
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by ecton(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
The worst transport company ever, with series of fatal accidents to its records. May the dead RIP
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by GarbaAudu: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
This accident happened on Monday around 06:00pm. Actually it's Dangote cement truck that causes the carnage. PMT bus was just at that wrong place at a wrong time. That particular spot is prone to accident: a bend, a slope and a bridge. It's between Lokoja and Abaji. Six vehicles were involved, all of them but one moving in the same direction. We were told that the vehicles slow down for a passing cattle herd, Dangote truck descending from behind have a break failure. Even though the truck swerve and flipped over, it bashes four other vehicles including PMT. Sadly, I saw the PMT passengers when their driver overtook our vehicle in Lokoja.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by intruder15(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
DocHMD:

Good one there, I've been echoing the same line of reasoning for years. Their drivers are worst set of humans you can interact with, they don't even replace their ricketty buses. PEACE MASS HAVE PROBABLY KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN BOKO HARAM IF WE TAKE A HARD LOOK AT THEIR HISTORY.SINCE THEY COMMENCED OPERATION.

These are no longer 'accidents'. They are not the only transport company why are 'accidents' prevalent with them. FRSC should have them banned.
rickety buses?... see lie. be sincere a little if u wanna lie na.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Benteazaa(m): 12:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Angeleena:
Na wa..buh wait what, are those cows doing there?

The bus was going to Abuja, the city of cows
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Supported.

They are the leading cause of DEATH, among Nigerians.
Peace Mass Transit, kills more than DEATH itself.
Hahahah..death na apprentice? They need to be checked!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Peace Again? Federal Government should barn Peace Motor from operating
broseme:
Peace Mass Transit bus travelling to Abuja was involved in a fatal accident with other vehicles.According to reports,some of the passengers died in the accident while others survived.One of the survivors wrote.....

'joining me in praising GOD i have seen his goodness, He safed me from this deadly accident on my way to Abuja'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/peace-mass-transit-bus-travelling-to.html?m=1
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by ceejay80s(m): 3:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
After You Ban Dangote's Trailers and Tankers

Because dangote trailers are not yet banned , so peace mass transit should not be banned?
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by irony: 3:39am On Mar 12, 2017
owobokiri:

I can see you are blowing the trumpet of your payer "God is Good" who in itself is not accident free. More so, I see cross county and for you to selectively talk of PeaceMass transit (my most preferred land trip vehicles company) you are biased and a paid worker. We don't even know the cause of the accident - whether the other vehicles rammed into Peace.

Accidents do occur even to the most careful driver cause the causes might be either intrinsic or external.

Be wise in your post
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by irony: 3:44am On Mar 12, 2017
naksjude:
my broda ur 100%correct,peace has lunatics not drivers,its not a company its a factory whr anytin can hapun...Chk GIGM drivers de ar wel dressd,maintain speed limits nd aint reckless
I disagree with you. Peace Mass transit vehicles have speed limits too and are well dressed too.
dressing on its own does not prevent accident but training of drivers on safety rules on wheels and like I mentioned in one of my post, accident can be of intrinsic or extrinsic caused.
I have travelled a lot with PMT and it remains my best choice.
so keep your campaign to yourself.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by zubby29(m): 5:31am On Mar 12, 2017
owobokiri:
i still don't understand y people patronize peace mass. that company records accident like it's a normal tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.