Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik (3897 Views)

Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Kenyan Man Claiming To Be Donald Trump's Half Brother (pic) / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Obama's Kenyan birth certificate posted online by his half-brother Malik
Posted on March 9, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 96 Comments

Malik Obama, 59, is Barack Obama's older half-brother. The two men share the same father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., but have different mothers. Malik's mother was Obama Sr.'s first wife, Kezia. Malik has dual U.S.-Kenyan citizenship and currently resides in Alexandria, VA.

In the 2016 presidential election, Malik supported Donald Trump and attended the third Trump-Hillary debate as Trump's guest. On his Twitter account @ObamaMalik, Malik has a picture of himself wearing a red MAGA cap and this self-description:

Now that my brother's term is ended I am free to declare my support for Donald J. Trump President of the U.S.A. #MAGA #MAGA3X #Africans4Trump

Two hours ago today, Malik tweeted an image of what appears to be Barack Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate, with the message "Surely. What's this?":

The birth certificate indicates the illicit former President of the United States Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya. Indeed, in 1961 Kenya was still a British protectorate. Kenya became independent on December 12, 1963, under the UK’s Kenya Independence Act 1963.

The address of the Coast Province General Hospital is Bondeni, Kisauni Rd, Mombasa, Kenya. Click here for its Facebook page.

UPDATE (MARCH 10, 2017):
The image that Malik Obama posted to Twitter appears to the same Kenyan birth certificate that a man named Lucas Smith had proffered years ago. Click here for the birth certificate acquired by Smith.

In 2009, Smith swore in a court affidavit that the Kenyan birth certificate of Barack Obama (Jr.) is real. In his filing, Smith declared that he traveled to Kenya in February of that year and paid off a military officer in order to obtain a copy of the birth certificate from Coast General Hospital in Mombasa. (Source: WND)

Here's a video of Lucas Smith, presumably taken in Kenya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkWd2INPhL4

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/03/09/obamas-kenyan-birth-certificate-posted-online-by-his-half-brother-malik/comment-page-1/

1 Share

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Looks fake to me

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=54489116][/quote]When you die, hatred of Obama will be the cause.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
lofty900:

Looks fake to me

Malik, Barack's brother from another mother should know better. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:

When you die, hatred of Obama will be the cause.

Deal with the facts presented and stop being emotional. cool

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Deal with the facts presented and stop being emotional. cool
What facts, your obsession about Obama is going to send you to your grave early via heart failure.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:

What facts, your obsession about Obama is going to send you to your grave early via heart failure.

The fact twitted by Malik, Barack's half brother. Deal with it instead of your emotional outbursts. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The fact twitted by Malik, Barack's half brother. Deal with it instead of your emotional outbursts. cool
That fake document from the pit of hell. Original long form birth certificate Obama showed and confirmed by Hawaii State Authority hushed your Bigoted and Racist Lord Trump but you charlatan still obsessed over Obama who no one in your lineage can carry his briefcase. Your failure in life is not caused by Obama.

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stop attacking the poor man, he's relaxing and writing the next best seller. Concentrate on your Trump and his executive orders angry

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:

That fake document from the pit of hell. Original long form birth certificate Obama showed and confirmed by Hawaii State Authority hushed your Bigoted and Racist Lord Trump but you charlatan still obsessed over Obama who no one in your lineage carry his briefcase. Your failure in life is not caused by Obama.

If that document is fake then blame it on Malik who twitted it. Guess what Obama's administration admitted to be fake: His long version birth certificate as shown in the link below: http://govtslaves.info/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-fake/
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Stop attacking the poor man, he's relaxing and writing the next best seller. Concentrate on your Trump and his executive orders angry

There is no rest for the wicked. shocked
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

There is no rest for the wicked. shocked
Who is busy? Obama is surfing, playing golf while his enemies have not yet realized he's not the President anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If that document is fake then blame it on Malik who twitted it. Guess what Obama's administration admitted to be fake: His long version birth certificate as shown in the link below: http://govtslaves.info/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-fake/
Like I said, your sickness is incurable. The reason I call you a charlatan is that you profess to be a Christian but Jesus is not hate and you are the epitome of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Like I said, your sickness is incurable. The reason I call you a charlatan is that you profess to be a Christian but Jesus is not hate and you are the epitome of hatred.

Liberals like you are the only haters here who hate free speech with a passion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Who is busy? Obama is surfing, playing golf while his enemies have not yet realized he's not the President anymore undecided

Rather the liberals are yet to accede that Trump won the Presidency and Obama is busy plotting his downfall through his cronies. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Liberals like you are the only haters here who hate free speech with a passion.
With your fetish and hatred about Obama, there's a special place for a never do well like you in hell.
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Rather the liberals are yet to accede that Trump won the Presidency and Obama is busy plotting his downfall through his cronies. cool
You and co. are being paranoid.
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:

With your fetish and hatred about Obama, there's a special place for a never do well like you in hell.

Obama and his Obamaniacs like you need to repent and believe the gospel truth. cool

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by MtuMsuper: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Life is such a b1tch. Of all the things you could ask God, Obama got a b1tch for a brother. Somethings you just can't avoid. Meanwhile, he's playing golf and enjoying himself after 8 years as the emperor of the free world. And what does this pseudo bro from Kenya with a stone age persona and who's so cheap, he can be bought by the GOP do? He gets himself some pathetic rent dollars from racist birther conspiracy theorists working for the GOP. I mean which kinda person gets so cheap to be affordable by the GOP. Obama is a Hawaii boy who adopted Chicago and travelled the world with his moms while growing up, went to a ivy league university and ended up the most powerful man in the world, there's no way a village boy like Malik (not anything wrong with village boys) can have the same outlook on life. He is just epically stup1d.

3 Likes

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by SalamRushdie: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
I have never doubted that Obama wasn't born on US soil....there is always something creepy about that man

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
MtuMsuper:
Life is such a b1tch. Of all the things you could ask God, Obama got a b1tch for a brother. Somethings you just can't avoid. Meanwhile, he's playing golf and enjoying himself after 8 years as the emperor of the free world. And what does this pseudo bro from Kenya with a stone age persona and who's so cheap, he can be bought by the GOP do? He gets himself some pathetic rent dollars from racist birther conspiracy theorists working for the GOP. I mean which kinda person gets so cheap to be affordable by the GOP. Obama is a Hawaii boy who adopted Chicago and travelled the world with his moms while growing up, went to a ivy league university and ended up the most powerful man in the world, there's no way a village boy like Malik (not anything wrong with village boys) can have the same outlook on life. He is just epically stup1d.
You nailed it bro. Obama is a very accomplished man and the same can't be said about his half brother and the other never do well here who always denigrate him. The racists in America led by The racist Birther in Chief Donald The Conman Trump are the only group who believes that Obama is from Jupiter. They don't count in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I have never doubted that Obama wasn't born on US soil....there is always something creepy about that man
He is a never do well half brother who's being bought off my the racist elements of the RepubliKKKan party. He's a useful idiot to the racist elements in America spearheaded by Don The Con.
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by SalamRushdie: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
He is a never do well half brother who's being bought off my the racist elements of the RepubliKKKan party. He's a useful idiot to the racist elements in America spearheaded by Don The Con.

You keep calling Trump a conman yet he has never conned you ..I hear unemployment has dropped to 4.7 percent under the great Trump .. Happy Sunday Boss

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You keep calling Trump a conman yet he has never conned you ..I hear unemployment has dropped to 4.7 percent under the great Trump .. Happy Sunday Boss
Happy Sunday Buddy. He's a con man and if you don't believe me ask the thousands of people he conned out of their cheese with his fake and unaccredited Trump University in which he had to settle for $25million after he was elected. Isn't that conning, when he's ripping people off their hard earned wealth. He's a typical New York two bit hustler. About the unemployment falling, it has got nothing to do with Trump because trump hasn't put forth a budget yet. Infact, his budget would not start till he put one up in October. US is still operating under the budget passed by the last congress and signed by the Great Obama. Do I have to teach you how things work in America all the time ?. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by wirinet(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Malik Obama, 59, is Barack Obama's older half-brother. The two men share the same father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., but have different mothers. Malik's mother was Obama Sr.'s first wife, Kezia. Malik has dual U.S.-Kenyan citizenship and currently resides in Alexandria, VA.
Malik Obama is a green card holder and not a US passport holding citizen, so he was not eligible to vote in the presidential elections.
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Don't mind the liberals they are just bad losers. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Muafrika2:

You and co. are being paranoid.

Me? You must be barking up the wrong tree here. undecided
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
MtuMsuper:

If his blood brother could not vouch for him does that not tell you the kind of person Barack must be? undecided
Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes, there is something creepy about his birthplace, sexuality, religion and ideology but you can find out who he really is by looking at his policies when he was in Government.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:

The Bible said do unto others as you expect them to do unto you. Do you also expect to end up in hell? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Me? You must be barking up the wrong tree here. undecided
Am pretty sure you are the right tree. You are the one digging up old fabricated anti-Obama stories.

Btw did you hear? Trump’s spokesperson is alleging that Trump did not mean wiretap when he said that Obama was tapping his wires grin I believe you have a thread on that grin

1 Like

Re: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik by MtuMsuper: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If his blood brother could not vouch for him does that not tell you the kind of person Barack must be? undecided
All am saying is just because he's blood, doesn't make him family. Blood and family, not the same thing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia / The Igbo People Are Cursed! / Graphic Photos: Liberian Soldiers Open Fire On Residents Of Ebola Slum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.