Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (66874 Views)

Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by tyokunbo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Segun Olumide, a corper serving in Taraba State, died in a laptop explosion while sleeping last week.

https://www.nairaland.com/3663629/laptop-explodes-kills-corper-taraba

According to a Facebook user, Profloader Rufus Akindayo, the corpse of the dead corper was taken to his home town yesterday for burial, after a lying-in-state for his colleagues. Akindayo writes,

SO SADDENING ........LIFE IS JUST A PUFF OF AIR.
# Copied

life is just meaningless some time after all Dis stress of school all for him to end up Dis way lord have mercy on us. A member of the 2016 Batch ‘B’ stream 1 Segun Olumide, serving in Taraba State has been electrocuted. It was gathered that despite being rushed to the hospital by his colleagues after he suffered serious burns from electric shock while charging his laptop, it was too late as he was confirmed dead on arrival.

The Ogun State indigene was said to have studied Electrical Engineering at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, Osun State.

Olumide, who was serving at the Government Day Secondary School, Wuro Sembe, Jalingo, was reportedly placed the laptop on his laps and slept off. With tears in d eyes of many corp member Dis morning at federal medical center jalingo as they saw d lifeless body of segum been taken from d mortuary to his home town today may God grant him eternal rest amen.

my advice to d public is dat we should be careful wit our electronics, phones, laptops.

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/11/corpse-of-corper-who-died-from-laptop-explosion-taken-to-home-town-in-ogun-state/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by Young03(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
May God console his family n accept his soul in purgatory

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by African101(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
RIP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by buygala(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
I have nothing to say smiley

But

Endtime laptop cry

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by brunofarad(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
shocked

So laptop sef don dey explode,

Oyibo yaf kill us finish

NEXT TO START EXPLODING MAY BE LCD TV

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
R.I.P cry
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by nobsalis: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
R.I.P to d dead and my sincere condolences to d family and friends of d deceased #Amen.

But wait ooo.... So lappy don dey kill person also?? Dis is strange to me tho

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by obicentlis: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
RIP .
So many ways to die.

God protect us.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by Nic3(f): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na wa o! what kind of laptop electrocution is this?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by Michaelpresh(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
more reasons why government need to look into some of the imported products

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by VickyRotex(f): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
This breaks my heart! May his soul find eternal rest, and May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by sabi99(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jesus pls av mercy on us and on d whole world. RIP broda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by joladoyin(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Rip...may God console his family

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by baddosky1: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is just beyond laptop explosion. something is behind it

16 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by akigbemaru: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
NYSC is a fraud!

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by SexyNairalander: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
booked

RIP
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by glossy6(f): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chei! RIP
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by chukzyfcbb: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
what happened to reflex action. I mean the moment our body senses fire burning our skin or we feel electric shock. our body respond with the speed of light to that effect. this was the basis of reflex action that was taught then at sec school, I don't believe this tho. someone should explain better

9 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by Durosure(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by nkwuocha: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by Elnino4ladies: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is sad mehn
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
ELECTROCUTION.

RIP
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jesu... May we not Bury our children... God comfort his parents
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by buygala(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
baddosky1:
This is just beyond laptop explosion. something is behind it
Please tell us what is behind it or

You are the one behind it sad

Ewedu Conspiracy theorists everywhere sad

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
my prayers are with your family & friends.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by dahmie2013: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
what happened to reflex action. I mean the moment our body senses fire burning our skin or we feel electric shock. our body respond with the speed of light to that effect. this was the basis of reflex action that was taught then at sec school, I don't believe this tho. someone should explain better
My thuts exactly! So painful! Rest in peace!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by abdulaz: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
I am so guilty of this, always placing my laptop on my lap to enable me type and work fast.

But laptops are supposed be finished with plastic casings though. Just saying

Lesson learnt.

Always place something like a text book on your lap first then place the laptop on the book.

RIP Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by AngelicBeing: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
So sad, after all the struggles, burning midnight oil to study and qualify as an Electrical Engineer , only to be snatched by death just when he was to begin his journey to enjoy the fruit of his labor, oh death where is thy sting Rip young man sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by Genea(f): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
it doesn't work dah way for electric shocks, rather your body becomes incapacitated more like paralyzed wen experiencing this

7 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
life.....

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) / How Relevant Is NYSC NIM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.