Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef (7710 Views)

Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady / I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
This Romangoddesse Lady as she loves flaunting her big big boobi like this, I come dey wander if e no dey heavy her sef. Abeg any lady with a big boob here?

How u dey feel

See More Photos here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/11/roman-goddesse-has-the-biggest-boobs-in-nigeria-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
thank God presido is back, ask him

1 Like

Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
This one na load oo
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Prinxxdave: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cowbell our Milk
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Prinxxdave: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cowbell una Milk
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by naijaboiy: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm trying to imagine this woman at 60. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by gbegemaster(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
LooooooL

2 Likes

Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Kondomatic(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
There's no way this lady will hit her leg on stone and not fall face down.

1 Like

Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Everybody don dey get big b**bs .

Even small Natasha, my junior for secondary school, don dey get DD cup size grin

Na wah oo

#YOLO
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is too much. When she starts having kids, they'll double as knee pads

4 Likes

Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:
This is too much. When she starts having kids, they'll double as knee pads
they look just like yours .
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by queeninma: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Working internationally has never been simpler. With Payoneer’s Global Payment Service, you can now receive local bank transfers from your international customers – as if you had a local bank account.

Get paid from the comfort of your home...just follow the link below.

All you need is an international passport or national Id or drivers license the you receive 25 usd every week.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/z5gujFDoKvitrEW38o2Rc9Vxjs_U1u-sTRrToGiInE8sUge_K4NBKlDvskYmnUp7Feu7wh0vwL1vXbjjonWqqw2
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

they look just like yours .

In that case my balls are bigger than yours grin
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:

In that case my balls are bigger than yours grin
chai!!! Female with balls or do you mean you suffering from blue balls .
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

chai!!! Female with balls or do you mean you suffering from blue balls .

Since they look no much different from the sagging airbags between your legs, I see no reason why they shouldn't be also called "balls".
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Since they look no much different from the sagging airbags between your legs, I see no reason why they shouldn't be also called "balls".
please do not spoil me o.
You sound like a corrupt child. grin
ZarZar:

You sound like a corrupt child.
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

You sound like a corrupt child. grin
You sound like a corrupt child.

Mnxm.
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by thunderfiremods(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
prone to back ache
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Mnxm.
your name sounds weird. Does it have a meaning ?
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

your name sounds weird. Does it have a meaning ?

Zuid Afrikaanse Rand x 2. In case you're not getting it, I'm South African.
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Zuid Afrikaanse Rand x 2. In case you're not getting it, I'm South African.
you must be from Pretoria . Heard their girls have huge front side .
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ugly ass
With all the money she be making one will think she will be able to afford a decent hairdo and get a good makeup artist to make her face a little ...... less hideous undecided

Oya defenders of romangoddess rush to her aid mathafackas! Im locked and loaded angry
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

you must be from Pretoria . Heard their girls have huge front side .

I am from Pretoria but that, like everything else said on Nairaland, is a lie. People come in all shapes & sizes.
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I am from Pretoria but that, like everything else said on Nairaland, is a lie. People come in all shapes & sizes.
how do you convince me when i said you from Pretoria without knowing you from adam.
Pretoria home of huge boo*s.
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

how do you convince me when i said you from Pretoria without knowing you from adam.

Without seeing mine? You can't convince me otherwise either
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Without seeing mine? You can't convince me otherwise either
so show me. I will like to confirm
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

No shìt
Zarzar You shoilda told me earlier undecided
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

so show me. I will like to confirm

2 Likes

Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:

don't tell me This what you really look like
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

don't tell me This what you really look like

It is.

1 Like

Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
ZarZar:

It is.
can't be . Sure you beautiful.
Re: This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

can't be . Sure you beautiful.

Inside grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prefer Loose Pussy To Tight Pussy / Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.