Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Business To Add With Nairabet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Add With Nairabet (441 Views)

COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / Nairabet Account Verification / What Is Wrong With Nairabet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business To Add With Nairabet by kipesco(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
I run a betting shop, Nairabet and the patronage is really low. I am currently thinking if it is right to add another business to the shop but am currently out of what business to supplement the Nairabet so I can meet up paying my staffs and renewing the rent.
Suggestions are welcomed.
Re: Business To Add With Nairabet by donolatunji(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
I Think Drinks And Or Beverages Will Be An Idea Frm Me.(dont belittle that business,cus it small but attaracts alot gains)

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Attributes High Cost Of Gari To Decline In Cassava Production / . / Mo'eclarian Corporate Errand Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.