Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (106286 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by fusyman(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
The son of hate..... IPod the sex starved
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by Richy4(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
How come he was wearing cloth then if he actually died having sex...Because that cloth does not look like something placed on someone in a hurry.....Some people got zero respect for the dead...imagine the display of human on the road
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
pokipoki:

Dont jump into conclusion. How do you know he was drugged? Where you there?
Do you have proof? Have you ever heard of Pulmonary oedema? Do you know if he had risks factors for a heart attack such as smoking, diabetes, high blood pressure, overweight, stress?
It's better you wait for the autopsy report before you can reach your conclusion
Heart attack and foaming on the mouth? undecided Get serious undecided
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by walosky(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Probably he had an ulterio motive that boomeranged
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by akigbemaru: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
got dragged to the road.
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by tunahper(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is thunderbolt , always known as 'maagun'
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by watered(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
This one na fake native Doctor Jor.
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by Zulu212: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

I thought people make love nak€d

ayam not understanding oo...somebody should pls help us with that pic
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by LordKushmann(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:
Poisoning.

The witch was trying to rob the doctor undecided

Keep thinking this way. You will go places

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by gulfer: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Did this happen in the South West
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by oyekunle1982: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
nemesis has caught up with him. everyday is for the thief and one day is just for the owner.
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by Thisboysef(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
He went back through the way he came, A Minute Silence For Lambert Osigwe Who Died In Active Service..
Why are u always 1st to comment? Smh
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by FILEBE(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
erico2k2:

U know at that point wen a man cum if he doesn't have a strong heart he can die of heart attack . This has happened loads of time .

yeah, I do know that. it was statee that he uses leftover sperms from used condoms.. isn't that diabolical enough? for such man to die on a prostitute with foams coming out from his mouth leaves little for imagination.
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by terrezo2002(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
What a waste. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God through Jesus Christ is everlasting life.
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=54492997][/quote]Na your papa born you. IOU plenty bottles of plenty drinks cool cool
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

LOLZZ
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by prosperous25(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

they were not making love bt having sex. Having sex and making love are two different things
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Smallville10:
he was a great soldier
yea! Pûssy soldier who died in the war his ancestors didn't win angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
REST IN SIN MOTHERFUCKER
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thisboysef:

Why are u always 1st to comment? Smh
Because I want Seun to credit my account angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by Thisboysef(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Because I want Seun to credit my account angry angry
abeg if the alart show make u no forget me oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by hucienda: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
He went back through the way he came, A Minute Silence For Lambert Osigwe Who Died In Active Service..
grin grin grin dis nairaland ehn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thisboysef:

abeg if the alart show make u no forget me oh
Aiit sir cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
hucienda:

grin grin grin dis nairaland ehn grin
Na it be it nah! He died fighting the war his ancestors didn't win, isn't that obvious??
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by ipobbigot7: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
seriously there's with the Igbos and sex, both there male and female.
It reminds me of banking hall ejaculation and cucumberism.
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
yea! Pûssy soldier who died in the war his ancestors didn't win angry
hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by autonomous22: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

#Active Service..... nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by autonomous22: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
sweerychick:
Looks like he was poisoned undecided

Yea, Sex poison....
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by Drbarmes(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pls how do I download picz here?
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by mysticwarrior(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
wetin he wan tell God? first, he be native doctor, second he die on top ashawo.
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by snowden9(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tomorrow some niggars will still go and sleep with the same girl. Chai. God protect me from the things I don't know.
Re: Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute by g8alumetal: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
menh, dis prostitutes dey get power ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.