Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (59234 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
So I saw this on Twitter, quite funny tho grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2017

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ahjussi

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by emeijeh(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Huh?!
Nothing free in freetown o

Hope he didn't throw you inside the trunk?!
Come and finish ur story abeg

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Crazie people everywhere cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda come... What sort of dry story is this.. I was expecting smth epic or too dramatic .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
It's the lady. I don't have to wait for the end to know it's her.

**modified**
Even before reading, I knew it'll be the empty head's. You want all of that without thinking the guy would want something in return?! I like the guy. At least he didn't disappoint in the end. Bia Laveda, this heading should be something different. It's obvious who the idiot is here.

46 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Mimzyy(f): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
She got served what she ordered grin. I actually thought he was gonna push her into the trunk,lock her in, drive off then leave her stranded somewhere. angry

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Twaci(f): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
The girl no well cheesy

The guy no fine, the guy no fine, she dey chop freebies. He should have hurled your azz in the trunk grin

Lalasticlala who's at fault here?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Safiaa(f): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol she still had the audacity to say men are trash at the end. Not considering that her love for materialistic things resulted to her losing common sense. Women we are better than this. We can do better.

Women like this are trash.

377 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
Laveda come... What sort of dry story is this.. I was expecting smth epic or too dramatic .

I modified now lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique come check this out

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by dollyjoy(f): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
She still got gut to call men trash.

10 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vedah: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Epic!!

He's not fine, but his money is cute shey?cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mimzyy:
She got served what she ordered grin. I actually thought he was gonna push her into the trunk,lock her in, drive off then leave her stranded somewhere. angry

grin you're harsh oh... Guy is smart tho

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

I modified now lol
ok leme see
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
zicoraads:
It's the lady. I don't have to wait for the end to know it's her.

Lol
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Kondomatic(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
You don't like breaking people's hearts so you played along?

Are you dumb ?

That's a way to break people's heart and render them useless.

She got served though, not enough but nah to no eat at all hunger dey take kill.

9 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Emodeee: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
the girl is and olosho just like.

4 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by zicoraads: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:
Epic!!

He's not fine, but his money is cute shey?cheesy
Have you told her you like her? wink
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by ufuosman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
see your mouth, men is trash. You don't love him but u have open account in his head. Material girl. U get taste since na you no get fone
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by zicoraads: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't like breaking people's hearts so you played along?

Are you dumb ?

That's a way to break people's heart and render them useless.

She got served though, not enough but nah to no eat at all hunger dey take kill.
What is 'I don't like breaking people's heart?' That's a stylish way of telling us she is an idiot who is only interested in the financial gains she can get from a guy. Even if the guy is a toad...literally

4 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
pls who has that Lil Wayne pics, where he shouted olosho? wink

3 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by dacovajnr: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eleribu Girl.He wasn't trash when u dey chop money undecided The guy sef Bleep up.He for tell you say he wan carry you go Oriental for dinner make e drop you for 3MB undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by dollyjoy(f): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol she still had the audacity to say men are trash at the end. Not considering that her love for materialistic things resulted to her losing common sense. Women we are better than this. We can do better.

Women like this are trash.
Like you haven't accepted a gift from a guy you know you won't date? Make I hear Word!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Emodeee:
the girl is and olosho just like.
just like who?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Safiaa(f): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Excuse me madam, can you stop quoting me. Thank. You very much. At least quote me and have common sense. The guy obviously liked her and she led him on. Why? Because she was trying to use him for money. Do you think that's right? I don't blame you, you look like the type that'll use your market to get what you need from random men. Nonsense.
dollyjoy:
Like you haven't a :ccepted a gift from a guy you know you won't date? Make I hear Word!!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Kondomatic(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
zicoraads:

What is 'I don't like breaking people's heart?' That's a stylish way of telling us she is an idiot who is only interested in the financial gains she can get from a guy. Even if the guy is a toad...literally
It is not her fault, I blame guys that give babes money like they owe 'em.

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
The guy is to blame!!!! angry ask me why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) / Virgin's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.