Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

But I Thought You Were A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But I Thought You Were A Christian? (436 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Donald Trump on being President: "I Thought it Would Be Easier" / I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But I Thought You Were A Christian? by enshy: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
I am a Christian but doesnt live the life.
He drinks sin like water, he is just the complete opposite of Christ.
Xtian worker still commiting fornication, adultery, stealing, fighting, gossiping, repent Jesus is coming.
Except ye repent ye shall all likewise perish!
Dont let your end be like the sinning xtian who ends up in hell and the unbeliever in hell wonders 'but i thought u were a xtian', he asks do xtians end up here too?
Regardless of your role in church, how much scriptures you quote, your xtian and edifying threads on nairaland, your efforts at education people about God, you need to Jesus and live the godly and holy life...If you are not, you will perish in hell..
But now is the day of salvation, now is the accepted time, angels have sworn time would be no more. Why would you perish after all your labour in Christ, stand up and repent, flee and forsake sin and make Jesus the Lord of your life!
May God keep us all through in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: But I Thought You Were A Christian? by enshy: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2017
The end of the hypocrite will be bitter and worse than the Wicked.
In pains in Hell you will hear the unbelievers affirm 'but I thought you were a xtian, do xtians also come here'
Please lets examine ourselves, the day is far spent and now is our salvation nearer than when we believed..No amount of labour, xtian service, prayer shall save any man without Christ.
Its a call to re-examination and re-assessment, lets judge ourselves before the time lest we be found wanting before God and all our labour be in vain.
May Grace carry us all through the journey. Amen!
Re: But I Thought You Were A Christian? by enshy: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hell will be hotter for the hypocrites...Be warned!

1 Like

Re: But I Thought You Were A Christian? by enshy: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
It is appointed unto man once to die, after this is judgement!

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering / The Apostle Johnson Suleiman Saga (my Take) / What Wrong In Playing Other Kind Of Songs On A Sunday Apart From Christian Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.