Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

I'm A Redeemer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A Redeemer (410 Views)

Mary Is Not Co-redeemer With Jesus. / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Redeemer by ayesco202(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Singing, 'I know my Redeemer liveth, I know my Redeemer liveth, I know my Redeemer liveth, He liveth forever more'. From experience, oftentimes when being asked by a member of The Redeemed Christian Church of God for the church he/she worships, the next thing we hear is, 'I'm a redeemer'. Being an R.C.C.G. member as well, this has got me thinking which other redeemer they refer to as the only Redeemer we've known so far in Christianity is Jesus Christ. It was He - God who redeemed us from sin. Therefore, he is the Redeemer and we, the redeemed are his children. If asked for the church I attend, as for me, I would simply say, 'I'm the redeemed/I attend The Redeemed Christian Church of God/I attend R.C.C.G./I'm a member of The Redeemed Christian Church of God - therefore, I'm the redeemed christian' rather than convert the modifier deverbal adjective 'redeemed' to the noun, 'redeemer'. It is 'Redeemer's University' and not 'Redeemers University' as some might think it is the latter which could mean, to them, 'The Church Member's University'. My fellow redeemed members should take note of this as this could lead to a quarrel among members and non-members. Let somebody shout halleluyah! grin
Re: I'm A Redeemer by zionmade2: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
If u want us to believe dat u didn't understand dat d person meant he is a member of RCCG den u must really be something else. U know exactly wat d person meant but i guess ur type dont get tired of mockery
Re: I'm A Redeemer by ayesco202(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
zionmade2:
If u want us to believe dat u didn't understand dat d person meant he is a member of RCCG den u must really be something else. U know exactly wat d person meant but i guess ur type dont get tired of mockery
Haba, mockery bawo? How will I mock my fellow members? Anyway thanks for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(wed. 05/04/2017) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Backslider-in-heart 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.