Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,892 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) (30178 Views)

Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Coprs Member Had The Coat Of Arm Drawn On Her Face To Celebrate Independence / Get A Mini-mba From London School Of Business And Finance for 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by harunzpkm: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Raptureminded:
wonderful... God bless u all... patrioutic citizens

u r rilli gud citizen.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by nextprince: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerians actually don't subscribe to the lies being propagated by the lying liepods on social media. When ab0ki gave out his suya free, they said he was an illiterate, are corpers also illiterates?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by zaimeg: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:
Its like all Nigerian youths has been bought with 10 pieces of silver. While some take to the streets carrying placards and walking, others are littering the cyber space with "sai Baba mantra.

So the whole world is seeing us as "Happy", 'jubilant", "excited" to have our president back. Not like he is even performing well cry Chai!

How can we get ourselves out of this mess please. Even our potential resucers do not know that we need help cry
Hunger has not started dealing with these ones. When they pass out, they will know how far.
Who are the potential rescuers?
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by oteikwu16(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2017
This no go increase allowee o!...#abokicorpers
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by phemi01(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2017
I just hope the chicken was not stolen.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by nobsalis: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2017
zaimeg:

Hunger has not started dealing with these ones. When they pass out, they will know how far.
Who are the potential rescuers?

is it your money #Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by nobsalis: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
phemi01:
I just hope the chicken was not stolen.

lmao...... E pain u wella sha #Ntorrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by Ishaq717(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Truth is that no true Nigerian is celebrating buhari.

his brief absence showed what enormous progress can happen if we had a reasonable non-bigoted leader.

What happen now is another round of killings by fulanis or soldiers somewhere, resumption of pipeline explosions and extra judicial execution of prisoners in Buhari's gulags
stop lying naa, am a true Nigerian am im happy he's back.... u gha a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by divinelove(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
ebosie11:
Serving corps members are not left out in the celebration of President Buhari's return to Nigeria from UK.They killed fowl to celebrate PMB's return to Nigeria

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nysc-members-celebrate-return-of.html?m=1

When ur brain cells are dead all hope is lost
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Nigeria is finish!!

What are we even celebrating for?
I've lost more coins to this administration than I've ever did.
I've lost more souls as a result of depression,
Lost ethics
Morality at its lose
Our courage for crimes goes harder

....here are corps member celebrating 'unbeneficial alien' forced as father. Mtchwwww

Oh! They just want to grab fame with dull pics, dirty shoes and a bad pose. Anyways, anything they like.
u forgot to say we have also been liberated from the activities of Boko boys pls don't quote me because that is what I observed
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by kwynette(f): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Just imagine people wey never get allowee, you think he'll see you? think again my brothers and pray the owner of that chicken is not a native doctor
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2017
with #19,800? my own no dy even last one week na I'm I go kom get d@ kind strength?
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Nigeria is finish!!

Lost ethics
Morality at its lose

....here are corps member celebrating 'unbeneficial alien' forced as father. Mtchwwww

Oh! They just want to grab fame with dull pics, dirty shoes and a bad pose. Anyways, anything they like.

Call it a wailer or a pained ikpob youth but one has been spotted
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:
Wow.... Buhari still have die hard fans sha.... Especially in d northern part of d country, i envy his supporters sha. The Man is just a force to be recorn wit any day, any time #SaiBaba
He is very charismatic
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by kachi7021(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2017
Which planet are these ones from?
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by zaimeg: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

is it your money #Rubbish
What is this thing? Young man, you have been noticed. Please don't quote me again. I won't dignify you with a response.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2017
easyfem:

Ode is ur name, im corper so stop lie... Mumu ipob
Oga corper abi iron, this ur grammar has anaemia just like ur bubu. U ll need to go bk to skl & retake GST 101
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by kerike: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Aboki slaughterd stolen chicken Kopa ko Kopa Ni
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by teebell999(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Nigeria is finish!!

Lost ethics
Morality at its lose

E 'consign' you?
BTW, who your lost coins epp? undecided undecided
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Nigeria is finish!!

Lost ethics
Morality at its lose

Listen Bro, go and check all those celebrating Buhari 's return, they don't have anything doing nor earn money they worked hard for. They also don't buy nice things and so won't know how their purchasing power has dropped drastically.

Honestly it is the dregs of the society, who have suffered all their lives and don't know what it means to live better that celebrate. The second group of celebrants are those in power or those hoping to get into power.

Every honest Nigerian that earn honestly and spend honestly should know that Buhari is a curse to this country, sentiment aside.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by acehood907(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mtswwwww lipsrsealed people outside thee slaughtered ram n cows n you tongue
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:
Wow.... Buhari still have die hard fans sha.... Especially in d northern part of d country, i envy his supporters sha. The Man is just a force to be recorn wit any day, any time #SaiBaba

AM FROM THE SOUTH.....PRECISELY LAGOS AND I CAN ASSURE U THAT HIS FANS BASE IS ALARMING IN THE SOUGHT COME 2019 U WILL KNW.

WRITE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE....THAT I SAID APC IS COMING BACK ...2019.

AM IN LAGOS....AND I KNW WHY AM SO SURE.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by jogojogo: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Nigeria is finish!!

Lost ethics
Morality at its lose

At least to shame those who were wishing the President death.

Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
The way corpers bastardize this uniform eeehhhh.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by japansco(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dallas will start going up again
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by trinity11(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Should I call these ones attention seekers?

well they should better go and ask the corps members who risked their lives to conduct 2015 general election. does Buhari remembered any of them?

I do not blame them, after NYSC, no more alawee, then they will undstd the condition of the country better.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by mario383: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Nigeria is finish!!

Lost ethics
Morality at its lose

Am always asking myself what has come over Nigerians since this second coming of Buhari? Everything, I mean everything about Buhari is very strange such that no normal man will believe to be an inch good for Nigeria. When people are thinking of how the return of Buhari will slow down the small progress, peace etc. recorded because of the performance of an educated, highly desciple and reasonable Nigerian, a SAN, Prof. osinbanjo, some strange fellows abi Nigerians, because they call it celebration of Buhari's return, is just showing foolishness and hopelessness, no direction and total worthless acts. Since Buhari returned, some are drinking water poured on bare ground, some are doing all sorts of strange things, thus, once more wasting time they would have used to better their lives.
What a zoo.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by mario383: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
decatalyst:
I thought this set of "graduates" spent nothing less than 4years in school? lipsrsealed undecided
When Buhari was the head of states then, things were not as bad it is now. To me we are just lucky that Buhari will not come the third time. Imagine what is happening in this country today! I am a pensioners. I have never experience this country as hopeless, without direction as it is. Infact, no normal person will ever reason that this is Nigeria as it is today. A high number of us have very strange characters. What we do these days are highly abnormal. Killing everywhere, including bumbing of IDPs. We are only doing things no normal beings can do. Tufiakwa. Those boys are graduates and are supposed to be senseable yet they are celebrating a leader without an inch quality of leadership. He is neither trained nor natural leaders. He is just a quota military man who turned a head of state and used his population to become president. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being A Platoon Leader / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos) / Nysc In Enugu State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.