Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate (43928 Views)

Nigerians React As Tboss Is Evicted From Big Brother Naija House (screenshots) / Breaking News Tboss Is The Last Fake House Mate / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

walai no doubt abt dat she's cute and she xan be endorsed dat aside but she's boring abeg
if I tell you to define boring, not being boring to you is it about being loud? If someone doesn't sing or dance doesn't make them boring. Someone said she's cry cry baby, for God sake why will marvis put fried onion samosa inside her clothes. Which kin rough play be that. If it's me, I go burst marvis eyes. How can you pick on someone like that and expect her to smile at the same time. Who God create like that.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Jolar101:
Where is she from sef?
hope you are not hating. She's from Edo state
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
if I tell you to define boring, not being boring to you is it about being loud? If someone doesn't sing or dance doesn't make them boring. Someone said she's cry cry baby, for God sake why will marvis put fried onion samosa inside her clothes. Which kin rough play be that. If it's me, I go burst marvis eyes. How can you pick on someone like that and expect her to smile at the same time. Who God create like that.
Ogbeni dats bigbrother's secret task joor
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

Ogbeni dats bigbrother's secret task joor
wether secret task or not, you don't expect me to smile when you pour bleach or oil in my wardrobe. What would have happened to marvis if na bally he played that nonsense with.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
wether secret task or not, you don't expect me to smile when you pour bleach or oil in my wardrobe. What would have happened to marvis if na bally he played that nonsense with.
Bally is aggressive i know
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

Bally is aggressive i know
we all say Tboss is boring, and I always ask, bally and marvis how come they only sleep, eat food, play cards and get drunk.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Neddstark: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
as he tried to make move as a mumuu, where him dey now.? Tboss will stay until bally and the drunk marvis leaves the house. Wether una like am or not.

He should have watched Richard in Big Brother Africa. If you wanna touch, go all the way
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Efe is more boring (click like if you agree) undecided

Tboss is just on point, no time for dry and meaningless gist, she knows her level that's all. Think class, think Tboss

See,even if Efe no be from WARRI like me,I for still vote am..I can't deal with y'all that keep saying Efe is boring.. He speaks English (well) when he has to,he parties when he has to,he doesn't follow everyone's opinions, what does Bally contribute to the house?
Asides pierced tips( which has prolly occluded your brain,)what has your madam brought in?

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Neddstark:

He should have watched Richard in Big Brother Africa. If you wanna touch, go all the way
oh really, he went all the way. Now he's in akwa ibom Forest

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

See,even if Efe no be from WARRI like me,I for still vote am..I can't deal with y'all that keep saying Efe is boring.. He speaks English (well) when he has to,he parties when he has to,he doesn't follow everyone's opinions, what does Bally contribute to the house?
Asides pierced tips( which has prolly occluded your brain,)what has your madam brought in?
so do you believe Efe is 24 years old?
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

madam you're a woman, keep praying God will make you popular out of many. Then you will see how it feels when people you don't know call you names for being on your own
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
so do you believe Efe is 24 years old?

So you believe Buhari is 74 years old??
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
madam you're a woman, keep praying God will make you popular out of many. Then you will see how it feels when people you don't know call you names for being on your own

Sir,no one should go into the kitchen when one cannot handle the heat..The burden of stardom is heavy.I love Tboss,pretty woman and neat but please,she should stop playing the victim at all times
See Bisola and Gifty? Very positive souls! They stand and deal! They don't throw blames! It's tiresome abeg!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Rooneyboy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

That was before her manipulative character towards kemen . She don lose vote like mad.

You are so on point.

She's just so manipulative.

I like the way house mates are avoiding her these days

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by DonGalilo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
look, knowing celebs doesn't make anyone successful. That you know rich people doesn't make you successful. If as you said she's being in the spotlight, Don't you think we should vote her out of the house, so that upcoming people go fit blow too. Since it's that way
To be in the spotlight is different from being successful. We have seen so many actresses who had graced the TV screens of Nigerians before but failed to be successful.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Scatterscatter(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

She has brought in class unlike some dude that has brought in noting but desperation and dry raps undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

Sir,no one should go into the kitchen when one cannot handle the heat..The burden of stardom is heavy.I love Tboss,pretty woman and neat but please,she should stop playing the victim at all times
See Bisola and Gifty? Very positive souls! They stand and deal! They don't throw blames! It's tiresome abeg!
victim how? If you're in that house and marvis mix fry samosa with onions in your clean cloths, be honest, will you be smiling?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Do you people mean 'Aunty Tokumbo?'.
After realizing that TTT and bisola had offspring(s) That thing called; 'depression' quickly sunk her mood.

I give it to efe, bisola, TTT and bassey they know the game.

But efe is using his head base on logistics.
How did she realize that TTT has an offspring?
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rooneyboy:

You are so on point.

She's just so manipulative.

I like the way house mates are avoiding her these days
so how does that stop her from shining and stop getting more votes than marvis bally, bassey and Debbie rice.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Rooneyboy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Spidermon:
Someone said she at least went for the auditions? Lol.

I have it on good authority she wasnt even in the country during that period.

After kemen got evicted, i only get the highlights from twitter and Nairaland. I no longer watch

Same here, these days I don't even tune to that station.

It became so boring.

Bigbrother shot himself on the foot by disqualifying kemen.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
How did she realize that TTT has an offspring?
you're minding that guy, he doesn't have anything to say. They're all blinded by hate.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Chuckd123(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
TBoss is cool

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scatterscatter:

She has brought in class unlike some dude that has brought in noting but desperation and dry raps undecided

You lie! If you like shade Efe,he will still go far! The polls last week proved you guys wrong! Sit and relax! Have you forgotten that King David was tending to his father's herd,before he was anointed??
Hate him or hate him,Efe will go far!* drops mic

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Same here, these days I don't even tune to that station.

It became so boring.

Bigbrother shot himself on the foot by disqualifying kemen.
nonsense, kemen is a pervert that couldn't control his peniss​ and mouth like other guys in the house. Na only am get muscle for mouth?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by amazon14: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
veekid:
She hasn't bn dancing in any of the party from day 1, her flowing spirit also reduce after the Kemen saga. Her days are numbered in the house

I agreed with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

You lie! If you like shade Efe,he will still go far! The polls last week proved you guys wrong! Sit and relax! Have you forgotten that King David was tending to his father's herd,before he was anointed??
look it's not about who win the money, it's about who becomes successful after staying in the house. To be honest Efe needs another genre for his kind of music,cos his insulting rappers by identifying himself as a rap artist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Scatterscatter(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

Listen yo, I don't hate Efe. I only hate the fact that he is over hyped. I am judging him based on the premises of the game and what is expected of a potential winner.
I have no doubt the winner is BTW Bisola, TTT and Efe. I won't just like Efe to win cos he doesn't deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
victim how? If you're in that house and marvis mix fry samosa with onions in your clean cloths, be honest, will you be smiling?
I will say to myself " It"s all a game"!!! It is only Tboss that has quarrelled with virtually all the housemates in that house! She should act mature,quarrelling and whining over irrelevant things!
Funny thing,I liked her a lot the first time I saw her but she loves throwing tantrums..I can't go for competitions because I am emotional..If you can't do something, don't start..

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

I will say to myself " It"s all a game"!!! It is only Tboss that has quarrelled with virtually all the housemates in that house! She should act mature,quarrelling and whining over irrelevant things!
Funny thing,I liked her a lot the first time I saw her but she loves throwing tantrums..I can't go for competitions because I am emotional..If you can't do something, don't start..
heaven knows I will burst marvis eyes. South African Police will come and arrest us both. Cloths wey I wash, even if you're a pastor, you go wash everything back for me. If I hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
hope you are not hating. She's from Edo state
No, am not, that kind forming is so annoying. Is it that her sex mate is watching her?
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jolar101:

No, am not, that kind forming is so annoying. Is it that her sex mate is watching her?
oya go sleep
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Listen yo, I don't hate Efe. I only hate the fact that he is over hyped. I am judging him based on the premises of the game and what is expected of a potential winner.
I have no doubt the winner is BTW Bisola, TTT and Efe. I won't just like Efe to win cos he doesn't deserve it

I want Bisola or Efe to win! Bisola is the pure definition of Talent..TTT,hells nah! Too cunny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme / Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019 / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.