Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Land For Sale In Lagos With C Of O From N750k - N10m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale In Lagos With C Of O From N750k - N10m (909 Views)

First Residential Estate In Ibeju Lekki With C of O From 7m Upwards / ®®®® Land For Sale In Agbara With C Of O From N750K / Buy Lands. And House With C O From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale In Lagos With C Of O From N750k - N10m by ogedanny: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Land For Sale In Lagos With C of O At Ibeju Lekki Nigeria - This Guide Contains Tips To Find Best Cheap Place to Buy Plots of Land In Lagos From 750k, N1 million, N5million, N6million - N10million With Approved Survey Plan

Today I went for inspection at Ibeju Lekki, Lagos with clients that showed interest in some of our properties in that area. They had initially requested for a full list of our inventories under N1million which is quite smart for quick purchases following the visible construction going on at various locations of Ibeju Lekki - Dangote refinery, Lekki sea port, Free trade zone, a new airport and already completed road network with available electricity to tap from. But as terms like excision in process became clearer to them, they switched request to properties that are ready for ownership claim after making outright payment.

Please read How to know a genuine land for sale in Lagos - http://buylandinlagos.com/know-land-sale-lagos-genuine/

On getting to our first site, Lekki Royal Garden, the client quickly asked what the land titles are as he wasn't ready to wait for other months before allocations and wanted to be sure of what was buying, then I quickly replied, "C of O and an approved survey plan". This got him interested in more properties with similar titles for comparison. It was then I remembered that I am yet to update this blog with a list of cheap land for sale in Lagos with C of O.

For some that may be thinking a C of O is the same as Global C of O, they are different. While the former covers a large expanse of land owned by a real estate company, the latter is issued to an individual with few plots.

It is also important to note that a land with Global C of O doesn't need an individual C of O, it's already covered, what you need is just a copy and deed of assignment stating ownership transfer of specified plots.

Like Us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/buylandlagosnigeria/

Land For Sale In Lagos With C of O:

LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN
Location: Oshoroko town, cherrywood drive of Lekki Free Trade zone road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
Price: ₦4million
Title: Global c of o

LEKKI ROSE GARDEN
Location: Oshoroko town, cherrywood drive of Lekki Free Trade zone road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
Price: ₦4million
Title: Global c of o

WESTWOOD PARK PHASE II, SANGETEDO

Price: ₦8.4million
Title: Global C of O

View More Land For Sale In Lagos With C of O - http://buylandinlagos.com/land-sale-lagos-c-o-cheapest-survey-plan/

For more inquiries about these properties and additional land for sale in Lagos with C of O, you can contact me on WhatsApp or Call - 08084219399
Re: Land For Sale In Lagos With C Of O From N750k - N10m by Homeyfav: 4:29am On Feb 13, 2018
3m4b5k
Re: Land For Sale In Lagos With C Of O From N750k - N10m by Alexus16: 3:33am On Jun 28, 2021
*BLUE PRIDE ESTATE*

Bluepride estate a bespoke real estate development situated in a very developing area in Epe with close proximity to Augustine University, Lagos State Model School, Yaba College of Technology, Epe campus and many other estates. The estate is 100% dry land with table topography and it is designed to deliver modern technology and natural serenity.

Price:
600sqm - N800,000
300sqm - N500,000

Title:
Freehold

Estate Features:
• Perimeter fence
• Secured gate house
• Digital access control
• Paved earth road
• Drainage system
• Other amenities

Join us today and be a proud owner in this laudable project. For more details, please contact: 08160558871

Re: Land For Sale In Lagos With C Of O From N750k - N10m by Lagosfinder(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
We are real estate agency specialized in finding clients lands/houses to buy, rent or lease

We are a renowned and recommended brand

Contact Us On
www.lagosfinder.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm Vacating My Room Self Contain This Month. If U Need It, Let's Talk / DISTRESS SALES: 30 Plots At Lakowe Ibeju Lekki Opposite Gulf Course / Christal Villa Gold Estate......the Goldmine....get It For As Cheap As 800k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.