Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,609 members, 7,801,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Bulk-transfer Data From E71 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bulk-transfer Data From E71 (1585 Views)

How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn / Is It Porsible To Watch Dstv On My Nokia E71 And E63: Pls / Nokia E72 Vs E71 Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bulk-transfer Data From E71 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hello guys,
I have been having this challenge in the last couple of days and spoke with a couple of friends who couldn't help me out, before NL phones section came to my mind, and I believe you guys will help me out.

I use a Nokia E71 but currently got another phone. I want to give out the E71, but I have not been able to do so because all my contacts are stored on phone. Is there a way I can transfer or move to SIM and then insert the SIM in my new phone? I have explored teh phone and only realized I can do that by moving each of the contacts from phone to SIM. I surely don't have to move, one by one, over 300 contacts.

Who else uses E71 or related phone? How can I move all my contacts to SIM at a go?

Please put me through.
Thanks
Re: How To Bulk-transfer Data From E71 by kulex2k1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
get nokia pc suite backup ur contacts 4rm d old nokia e71 and transfer d backed up contacts 2d nu one thru d pc suite aswell. simple
Re: How To Bulk-transfer Data From E71 by appleton: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2009
goto File Share Icon on ur phone.

Switch on the Bluetooth on ur new phone
Press options
The syncronise ur Contacts from ur E71 to ur new Phone.

Its that simple.

If ur still having prob. Send me an SMS 08038311586.

Cheers!!! Merry Xam in advance!
Re: How To Bulk-transfer Data From E71 by Jeophri(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
They just gave you the possible options. If you have a system, Ithink PC suite would be better. Or you sync your phone to sys via sync in tools.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent- My Phone Says Requested Facility Not Subcribed When I Try To Send Sms / Official Iphone Unlocking Service (Iphone 3g, 3gs, 4, 4s, 5, Ipad) All Network / Plz Help!!!how Can I Download Whatspp On My N70 Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.