Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

10 Elegance Etiquette Tips For Women - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Elegance Etiquette Tips For Women (539 Views)

Debut Bridal Collection Tagged “grace And Elegance / Elegance Unique Beautiful Dress For Ladies Of High Quality At Cheaper Price / Ankara Fabric: The Evolution, The Elegance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Elegance Etiquette Tips For Women by kelvee(m): 3:47am On Mar 12, 2017
1.) Start from the Heart. It is important to deal with the inside first so that the rest of your workings of elegant self (outside) will come with ease. When you smile, from your mouth, let it be seen in your eyes, your facial expression and in your speech. People will be automatically attracted to you when your elegance comes from the heart.
2.) Your looks (Appearance)/ Posture. A large chunk of about 55% of my first impression of you will come from your appearances: -Choose your clothes well, colour coordinate tops, bottoms, shoes. Do not wear ruffled clothing, keep your hair neat and well groomed. Your feet should look glamorous, wear good shoes and keep toes well catered for.
3.) Your Posture Stand elegantly, do not slouch, do not pick your nose or spit, watch your body language.
4.) Your Voice/Speed Choose words with maturity, no insults, no slangs. Be friendly and have a light heart, do not name drop or speak with pride. Use magic words.ie, Please, Thank you, Excuse me, Hello.
5.)Your Mindset Have a kind heart full of love, kindness, compassion, with no rudeness Your attitude should be good with a lot of patience while you try to ignore faults.
6.) Choose Quality not Quantity When purchasing for yourself or home appreciate good things like flowers, books, places and clothing, you should try to buy value for money. They should also be durable things not necessarily expensive. 7.)Invest in developing yourself Acquire education or knowledge in a chosen interesting field. Develop your IQ, your and your intellect. Better still find a sport of interest and engage in it.
8.) Beauty Aspire to always look good, don’t be lackadaisical about how you look or what you wear, don’t settle for less. Make up should be applied according to comfort. Plain faces make men look elsewhere when you are talking. Make your face, respectful, presentable.
9.) Elegant Home For me simple and elegant is a catch, your home should always be clean, clutter free, organized and colour coordinated. Touch up your home with flowers and decorations of pleasure; add pictures of yourself, family or real antique. Appreciate good things while making your home welcoming for all especially your husband and partner.
10.) Elegant Entertainment Finally an Elegant woman should have a heart of sharing, Invite friends and family home. Be that quintessential hostess, create social gatherings from there we learn a lot from one another. I believe that every woman should strive for elegance, a trait that helps you create your Panache Advantage. Let me leave you with a personal quote of mine: “Your Etiquette today will boost your personality and image, thus position you to become tomorrow’s successful leader”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/a-womans-elegance/

(1) (Reply)

Branded Hoodies And Varsity Jackets / How To Make Your Own Black Soap Face Wash / How To Make Your Own Hair Gel (simplified Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.