Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For (28167 Views)

Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / So Why Don't The Camera Men Also Fall Under The Anointing In Church? / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by jaymejate: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Church camera men are wonderful people and special people. They can do some things sometimes that will amaze you.
These are the common things you see them do with camera

1... They're sleep detectors

This is what you all know about, they help the ushers to sight a sleeping member even from afar.
It happened in a church i went to sometimes ago. The pastor was preaching and i realised no one is looking at the preacher, they were all looking at the screen. I looked up too and guess what, i saw a man sleeping and snoring.

2... Their attention can easily be drawn.

If you want to be shown on the screen for the whole church to see, during worship, just kneel down raise your hands and start speaking in tongues or dance like David during praise, they will surely locate you.
I discovered this and i used it during MFM manna water program. I knew the program would be broadcasted for all MFM branch to watch live and my Dad do watch the program too. After the service, i got a phone call from him and he said he saw me that he is happy i am walking is the path of Christ. I quickly use that opportunity to lie that we are to pay for something in school, he sent the money immediately, God forgive me. Thanks to the camera men. You can try it to see if it's true grin grin

3... They are spirit detectors.

Whenever heavy prayer is going on in church and i hear a shout of someone "catching spirit", that is someone falling down under anointing, i don't bother to look around, i just look straight to the screen, they're always there.

4... They expose the those that are not serious during church Service.

Something happened in a church i was invited to, the camera man caught a boy playing game on the phone, he then focused on his face and later focus on the phone, we all saw the game, FIFA 16. Later i just heard a sound like paaa, na the mother of the boy go slap the boy. Anytime i notice them coming, I will quickly adjust grin grin

5... They don't obey the pastor.

Anytime the pastor say "close your eyes or else you will be possessed". Even the demons passing by will close their eyes, only the camera man nor go close eyes, they just have to focus on the camera.

6... They NEVER fall under anointing (catch spirit) even if all the church do.

I asked one of them why they don't fall under anointing and he said cameras are expensive, if they fall and camera breaks, they'd better not rise up again. I'm sure that's not the reason why they don't fall.

Add yours...

If you want to join this good people, just join the media team of your church. The benefit is they'll teach you how to handle the camera for free and from there, you can become a professional.

Happy Sunday to you all
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 OAM4J

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2017
They capture the upsskirt of women sitting carelessly

26 Likes

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Dottore: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Ushers and Church security don't restrict their movements and actions.

They sabi form Hollywood Special Camera Crew with their bogus sleeveless jackets stuffed with both relevant and irrelevant props

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by MrIcredible: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2017
@6

That means you people are deceiving yourselves.

There's nothing like falling under any nonsense anointing.
Maybe it's the spirit of "leftover drunkenness"

22 Likes

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by GentleYoung(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2017
Church goers will know better

2 Likes

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by pelumi10: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2017
They gain nothing from the service

5 Likes

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by negz1(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2017
lol no be lie

1 Like

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Epositive(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2017
cameras capture the last person going for alter call, apart from the camera, all eyes are usually on them

anyways, today is pastor abioye's birthday... show him some love

#mycaseisdifferent
#positivevibes

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by nightingalee: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2017
Lwkm ... Wahlai, I couldn't agree more.

2 Likes

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2017
Cameras are expensive lol grin grin That means, those falling under the anointing are merely deceiving themselves abi? Okay oohhhh.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Rexphobia(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2017
Cool
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by wizzlyd(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by tabithababy(f): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Camera man embarassed

1 Like

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Negotiate: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Gbam
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Guruboi(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by kampusareablog: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Lol
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Coolgent(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
5&6 bt let me kep my mouth seal

1 Like

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nasa28(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Lol..

So true
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
6... They NEVER fall under anointing (catch spirit) even if all the church do.

Shows how delusional you all are cheesy

1 Like

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Newerakings(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
FP tins.
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by ednut1(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
sad

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by begwong: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
They show ladies with cleavage and those putting on new clothes. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by enaruntt: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
They never truly fall under the anoiting

1 Like

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by vertueptime: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
The camera thing just exposed that most of the members who claim to fall under the spirit are just good actors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by salabscholar01(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
The number 2 says it all. You have highlighted the fact that not all of the actions in the church, seen as prayers mood are really from the bodily spirit. Continue deceiving yourself... I don't hate religion, I only hate a gathering of people where a few among them will take advantage to extort the shallow minds of their finance, all in the name of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Nasa28:
Lol..

So true
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by ipreach: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2017
you are right in all your points
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by slyopez(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2017
They mostly focus on fine babes.

6 Likes

Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Caseless: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Church drama sef too much.
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by ExAngel007(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2017
LolZ
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2017
They are immune to holy ghost.

They see things nobody sees. all those BABES eyeing apostle suleman

HAVE YOU READ THIS.
pls do

https://www.nairaland.com/3677617/why-believe-jesus-africa

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For by dardon: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2017
True and funny... Imagine if they are truly sleeping and fell to pretend they fall under anointing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.