Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Love And Disobedience - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love And Disobedience (7736 Views)

A Game Of Love And Obsession / To Love And To Hold (short Series) / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And Disobedience by sirblero(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
ride on sir..

we gat your back..

1 Like

Re: Love And Disobedience by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
sirblero:
ride on sir..
we gat your back..
I see you bro grin
Re: Love And Disobedience by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 04, 2017
Chapter 5

She came down from a motor bike and gave the bike man a two hundred naira note. The man who seems to be in his late thirties brought out a wallet from his breast pocket, drew out a fifty naira note among other notes in the wallet and handed it to her

"Here's your change ma" The man said with a smile

"Thank you sir" Bimpe replied with a neutral facial expression

She turned and begin to walk along the narrow path which lead to Leke's residence. The narrow path was well known for its fastest shortcut to the marketplace and the stream (major patronizing place in the town).
There were trees, mostly fruit trees on each side of the path in which birds and small insects hardly stop their chirping sounds.

While on the way, Bimpe met other Corpers and some Indigene of the village either coming from or going to the market or the stream. She could easily differentiate the Indigene and non-indigene with their mode of dressing which contrast sharply.

A rabbit suddenly came out of somewhere which make the people scream excitedly but the animal didn't wait a second before dashing into the bush nearby.
Bimpe tried to connect the event with that of last week

They were both taking a stroll; enjoying the evening cool breeze and sharing their aspiration when something jumped from one side of the bush to the other side. Bimpe was at first scared and hide behind Leke clutching at his shirt.
The two would have move on but seems the animal couldn't move away from where it just landed to as it's sound is still being heard after a minute.

Leke moved closer and bent down to see what it was only to discover it was a Rabbit which had gotten stuck.

This would pass for a delicious stew. Isn't it? He asked

Of course it will, but you'll do most of the job ooh. Bimpe replied and laughed softly feeling relieved that it wasn't a dangerous animal as she had first thought

But then Leke glanced back at it and felt pity for the poor animal. Without saying anything, he carefully laid the animal back and let it go

"What in the world do you just do now?" Bimpe asked feeling puzzled

"I don't know but i just feel somehow sorry for the poor animal. Maybe she's just a poor mother Rabbit looking for food to feed her young ones" Leke replied not taking his eyes away from the Rabbit as the latter ran off

"Hope its not because i said you are going to do most of the job in preparing it?"

"Not at all. Shebi you are there when i helped a neighbor to kill and prepare two big chickens earlier this month"

"That's true. Well if you really did that out of pity for the animal, you're such a gem" Bimpe said and hugged him

After few minutes of walking, she reached an house with "Radiant Corpers" inscribed on it. She met a lady outside washing clothes and greeted her

"How far Chineyere?"

"Bimpe Bimps! i dey now. See how allawee money dey show for your body"

"Na God my sister. But e dey show for your body pass mine sha"

"Bimps Bimps! Dey whyne me ehn"

"Na you sabi. Abeg shey Leke dey Inside. I don try in number before but e no go"

"Na because we no geh light. He went out like 30 minutes ago say he wan go charge in phone and laptop for his friend's place "

"Lemme try am again then maybe the thing go through"

Bimpe dialed the number and luckily it was through.
On the other end Leke at first wanted to tell her he wasn't going to make it due to a very serious conversation he's having with his friend but later changed his mind.

"He said make ah wait for him that he go soon come back"

"No problem then. Come sit down for the bench here make i gist you before he comes back"

To be continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love And Disobedience by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 09, 2017
Leke hisses and drop the phone. He took up the video game pad and motion to his friend with his hand

"let's continue playing game jare. That is where she go sleep"

His friend took up the second pad and resume the football video game on Leke's laptop. Few minutes into the game, the friend broke the silence

"Who be that person Leke? Its hard of you to hiss on top of one issue" Bayo said not removing his eyes off the game

"Na my girlfriend, Bimpe. You won't believe what i saw at her place the last time i...."

Bayo cut off the word and drop the game pad

"Wait. Wait.. Wait... I've already forgot this matter but na her name wey you mention just now now make me remember the issue"

"What's it about her?" Leke asked wondering what Bayo wanted to tell him about her. He hope he's not about to add salt to his wounds

"You know i like catching fun ehn! So yesterday evening, i went to Mama Nkechi's shop to get some palmwine and after some minutes, i heard some guys talking about something and... "

"What's the meaning of all this yeye story you're telling me, Bayo! How is that related to Bimpe, ehn?! Leke asked almost furiously

"Calm down joor! The men were talking about Bimpe and how they had finally succeeded in implicating her. One of them is ehm, ehm, David! I don't know the recognize the other man sha"

"Wait, Bayo! We've been together for a time, hope you are not deceiving me?"

"Deceiving you keh? Ah no deceive you when we are in University, shey na for service i now go deceive you. In fact they even talked about how they plan the whole thing

Bayo told Leke about the plans in which the latter tried to connect it with what happened when he visited Bimpe
He then realize the whole scenario and picked up his phone

"Hello Bimpe! Am on my way back home now, there's a lot to talk about"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love And Disobedience by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
"Chinyere, I'll be going now. Maybe he's busy" Bimpe said and stood up

"But shebi na him call you now say make you wait, him dey come" Chinyere replied spreading her clothes on a line in the open space

"Babe.. You know how many minutes i don dey wait for here"

"Haba.. Wait small nah, Bimpe"

"Make i wait small. That his friend's place go take even a snail just 10 minutes to reach here and I've spent close to 35 minutes"

"okay then" Chinyere finally gave up

"I know say na because of our gist wey dey sweet you, na in no wan make you free me"

"Na you know. Abeg next time, i no go tolerate you if you no buy anything come for me ooh grin

Bimpe smiled and was about to begin her journey back to the major road when she sight Leke from another corner. She faked a frown face and the latter knew what that meant.

He simply walked up to her and demonstrated with his hand

"am so sorry dear. Please let's go inside and settle it"

"settle what?! You think you can just sweet mouth me after delaying me for..."

"sssshh, Chinyere is watching us now" Leke said gently"

"Ehn.. And so? Was she not here when you delayed me too"

"okay. I agree it's my fault but please we need to talk over something important. You can choose another place you like but it has to be today"

"It's alright. Let's go inside" Bimpe said

"Thank you Bimps Bimps! And... thank you so much Chinyere"

"You're lucky ehn. I thought you won't say that. If not, i no go offer your girlfriend my bench next time

The two laughed at Chinyere's joke and walked into the house . As soon as Leke opened the door of his room and ushered Bimpe in, he excused himself to go fetch some things for refreshments.

********20 minutes later **********

Bimpe was surprised to hear all that had happened from Leke. She suspected a foul play at her place on the day of that incidence but she ignored her instinct

"But you ought to have tell me instead of reacting"

"Tell you? If you were in my shoes, the evidence is clear. You would feel the same now"

"does that mean you don't trust me? Bimpe said

" I do but these things is not easy to get over with if not that i got the truth"

"It's alright. I know what to do with him"

"Just be careful babe. I don't want him come up with another nasty plan"

Leke then brought out his laptop and opened it. He told Bimpe he had gotten "Bahubali Part 2 Movie"
The latter was glad and they both watched the movie amidst snacks and two bottles of soft drinks

To be continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love And Disobedience by abiolag(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Following
Re: Love And Disobedience by Shanana1(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2017
The case will be too hard 4 leke 2 believe dat nothing happened btw dem, but i hope leke nd bimpe trust eachother sha?
Re: Love And Disobedience by kakakoshina(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
nice one
Re: Love And Disobedience by itsandi(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click
Re: Love And Disobedience by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tuham:
Continuation of Chapter 4

3 hours before the incidence

It had been an hectic day for Bimpe as she insert the key into the padlock of her door. All she could imagine herself doing next is taking a shower and a short sleep .
She twist the key a little bit in which the padlock made an unlock sound and then walked in and drop her handbag on a Plastic chair in the room .
She closed the door and began removing the accessories on her, starting from the wrist watch. Midway, she heard a knock on the door.

"Its me David" the voice said before she could ask
"am coming please"

She walked to the door, opened it and there await a twenty eight year old young man flashing his teeth and waving briefly

"Hi Bimpe"
"Hello David. To be sincere, you came at a wrong time cos i was about to rest when you... "

She couldn't finish the word before her phone ringing tone interrupt the discussion. She dashed for the phone thinking it was a brother of hers who had earlier promised to send her pocket money. Upon reaching there, the caller happens to be Leke

"Hello. Really? Alright.. Would be expecting... Bye"

She ended the call and explained to David that her boo just called and is coming to pay her a visit. David said he wouldn't be long and additionally, he could keep her in company before Leke comes.
Without giving it a second thought, she allowed him in so she could take a shower as soon as possible.

Bimpe walked to where she had earlier drop her handbag, took it and ushered David to the seat. She politely told him to wait for some time while she took a shower and get dressed up. The latter simply smiled and said no problem

Because of the person in the room, she thought of undressing and changing to another clothes in her bathroom in closed door which is adjacent to the room.

But before she entered the bathroom, she took another clothes from her wall wardrobe and a towel.

While in the bathroom, David was looking all around. He had been trying to be more closer with Bimpe since the day he chat her up and discovered they were both posted to the same place for the NYSC but the latter refused insisting she's with someone.

A thought ran into his mind when he remembered that Leke is coming soon and he smiled mischievously

David dipped his hand into the back pocket of the trouser he's wearing and brought out an ominous object.
After bringing it out, he then did something awkward.

He first looked around to see that everywhere is clear, and then unbuttoned his shirt and carefully spread it on the floor. Later on, he removed the belt from his trouser, lay it on the bed and hide the object under it.

His PLAN A was to implicate Bimpe if David comes in first and saw those things But should in case, if Bimpe comes in first and saw them, he would apologize saying that was a mistake.
Not quite long, Bimpe rushed out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. She had forgotten to take the body cream

On entering the room, she saw David wearing just a singlet and reading a Novel she had dropped on the reading table the day before. She was about to ask why he off his shirt when she heard a knock on the door

"Yes who's there?" she asked
"Its me, Leke" the voice answered
"Leke, wait ooh. Am coming"

As Bimpe made for the door, she saw David's shirt on the floor

"Why is your shirt on the floor" Bimpe said quietly as she picked it up
"oh sorry.. I was engrossed in this Novel to the extent that i just fling my cloth somewhere without minding where it lands" David whispered back

Bimpe then went to the door and opened it

"I hope nothing is wrong?" Leke asked curiously

××××××××××××

The moment Leke turned back home, Bimpe went to where her body cream was, took it and went back to the bathroom.

David was glad she only saw the shirt and not the object on the bed. He took the object from the bed and put it at the place where he had earlier removed it which was his back pocket.

"ehm. Bimpe! Am going ooh. We'll see some other time" David said and put on his shirt"

He didn't even wait for an answer before he dashed out

To be continued...
Moral : Before you judge a book by its Cover, you had better read the contents

Updates : I hope to be adding Moral of the story at the end of each story. When am free, would also add to the previous ones
lols, Nice one bro suspense sha

1 Like

Re: Love And Disobedience by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
op, i really enjoy tis one ooo, so short and educating wink the interesting part is the one the boyfriend jump to conclusion grin that isnguys always jealous than girls.. GOOD WRITE UP
Re: Love And Disobedience by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Proffwhyhurry12:
lols, Nice one bro suspense sha

Thank you bro for appreciating grin

1 Like

Re: Love And Disobedience by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Shanana1:
The case will be too hard 4 leke 2 believe dat nothing happened btw dem, but i hope leke nd bimpe trust eachother sha?

The case is hard ooh even sometimes trust might not be enough

But they don resolve the issue
Re: Love And Disobedience by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
op, i really enjoy tis one ooo, so short and educating wink the interesting part is the one the boyfriend jump to conclusion grin that isnguys always jealous than girls.. GOOD WRITE UP

It's not easy now cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resources For Young Writers / The Laws To Power!!! / Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.