Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

4 PC Car Games You Would Love - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 4 PC Car Games You Would Love (15073 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Kaycee7(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
No Forza. No Project Cars. List Incomplete
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by blackstreak: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin

The Jesus line grin

Don't mind him, over serious people
Give this one gta3 to play
He won't remember what the sun looks like

BLINGZ88:
you gave ur nephew ps1,sega or highest psp. And u are celebrating. Oga go and borrow money and buy a pc with i5 and gtx960m. After gaming with it, u won't even dash it to Jesus Christ himself.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Sunak(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ppl dey ask 4 links to where they can download ghost games but una no just wan answer them

Abeg link wey I fit download hitman 2 or 3 and splinter cell for a laptop of i5 but no dedicated graphic card
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Milo30(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:
So I should waste meaningful hours for playing pc games like a teenager. See why poverty and crime are on the increase Chai. The great names we talk about today never wasted their precious times on games
Elon Musk plays games during the weekends. So does Gates and Buffet. Nigerians and conspiracy theories. Smh
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Milo30(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sunak:
Ppl dey ask 4 links to where they can download ghost games but una no just wan answer them

Abeg link wey I fit download hitman 2 or 3 and splinter cell for a laptop of i5 but no dedicated graphic card
apunkagames.net
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by cupidhero(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kaycee7:
No Forza. No Project Cars. List Incomplete
The OP is not a gamer. If he was he won't just say need for speed rather he would say NFS:Rivals and NFS:MW. Project cars would have made the list more sensible if he included it.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by AutoJoshNG: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
JeffreyJames:
Wait o,OP is GTA V on PC?

Sure
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by AutoJoshNG: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
ojotobiloba1:
What PC car games support ds joystick pad before i start downloading

They support the joystick but not certain of the Dirt 3
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
cupidhero:

The OP is not a gamer. If he was he won't just say need for speed rather he would say NFS:Rivals and NFS:MW. Project cars would have made the list more sensible if he included it.
Can these games be installed in a laptop? lipsrsealed
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by swagifted(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
baba should just stick to mainstream car reports, this list is nostalgic. gaming is not your niche...talk more of "driving"....what happened to beam.ng , project cars , assetto corsa , city car driving , dirt rally , etc.....
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by billy187(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
sotall:
Has any one played Driver. Either Driver, Driver 2, Driver 3, or Driver 4. Mehn love this game with its endless driving on the streets of USA. Police pursuits, missions and a whole lots.

Try it out....you gonaa love it

Driver! Love that game! I still have driver San Francisco. I still fire it up for a free run every now and then, even though it's been years since I finished it wink
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by fitinwell: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nascar Heat.. pc game.. Shift Need4Speed most wanted runs on most low configuration pc..
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by UJIC(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
CYBERCRIME:
Please can someone recommends a good system for me, the system we normally used for Auto-card and other HD drawings and app, Watching movies and playing games etc a very strong brand
I5 or i7 processor, good battery life. Between the price of 100k to 150k. If is more than the price you can still recommend. Please recommend more than one ooo thanks.

My gy u can get it within that range but not in a brand new option. U can get a 3rd gen i5 (over 2.5ghz) with dedicated graphics card of about 1gb for about 130k (used one)

Goin for a brand new one will cost u a fortune say about 250k and above (according to ur budget).

U can look for Dell or Hp.

I can suggest HP probook 4540s wit 3rd gen i5 (2.6ghz to 3.2ghz) 1gb Radeon graphics card and 4gb ram or above plus great specs too.

I owned it and was satisfied with it.

Gud luck.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by cupidhero(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
PaperLace:

Can these games be installed in a laptop? lipsrsealed
Yes. Racing on a PC is simple and plain since you only need to drive right and left while you accelerate with another button. A core i3 with 4 or 6gb ram that has an IntelHD 4000 integrated graphics can run Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 at a decent frame rate.

http://oceanofgames.com/need-for-speed-most-wanted-2012-free-download/

If you have limited data i can arrange someone who does PC games installations to come install it for you.
Installation can be hard for peeps doing it for the first time so a game installer is recommended for now
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
cupidhero:

Yes. Racing on a PC is simple and plain since you only need to drive right and left while you accelerate with another button. A core i3 with 4 or 6gb ram that has an IntelHD 4000 integrated graphics can run Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 at a decent frame rate.

http://oceanofgames.com/need-for-speed-most-wanted-2012-free-download/

If you have limited data i can arrange someone who does PC games installations to come install it for you.
Installation can be hard for peeps doing it for the first time so a game installer is recommended for now

See as I just dey look you with all this plenty grammar@ icore...blabla.
I'll appreciate the services of the game installer, I am preparing for my exams now. When I am done, there will be time for play. I'll holla at you...thanks.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by cupidhero(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
PaperLace:

See as I just dey look you with all this plenty grammar@ icore...blabla.
I'll appreciate the services of the game installer, I am preparing for my exams now. When I am done, there will be time for play. I'll holla at you...thanks.
Nwanne hapu okwu...Ima ihe anruga. No plenty grammar there. Till then..Goodluck on the exams.
Re: 4 PC Car Games You Would Love by princecemo(m): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Blur. Come battle eif me if u r good. I use Chevrolet camaro and Opel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables / Racer Controls 196mph Nissan GT-R Using Playstation 4 Gamepad From An Helicopter / Nigerians Should Say No To Accidented Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.