Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. (39118 Views)

CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
My spirit took hold of my soul to a kingdom that wasn't bright but had a cloudy weather as if it wanted to rain, with lots of people without clothes in it, but weren't tormented. In the centre of that Kingdom was another small Kingdom that is fenced, painted with white paint, and they was light in it, the light was only in that fenced Kingdom. Those in the big Kingdom were walking round outside the fenced Kingdom naked, hoping to have access into it. I tried to look into the fenced kingdom to see if I can see people in there, then my spirit told my soul that I can't see them because am not there Lord.

I noticed that they was another Kingdom above me, then I tried to go up and have a look, I couldn't because the force was too heavy for me, so I retired to my spirit. When we got back to the earth, my spirit took my soul back to my body but refused to rest on it, instead he flew very high to the sky and looked at me then continued flying towards the moon, he went round the moon, got some light from it then started flying downwards with speed to where I was lying down, he grabbed me and flew upward a bit and then used the light he got from the moon which was in his mouth to make a circle like crown on my head, then he dropped my body and left with my soul back to the first Kingdom.

I tried once more to go upward and see the kingdom that was above me, this time I was able to fly up and stood at the gate, I had an object in my hand which was sharp like a weapon, I didn't know what to do with it because I knew that I wasn't going to fight. Suddenly I made a cut on my hand and my blood dropped, then I had access to that gate. I walked through and also flew through because I had wings like that of an angel. There were few buildings on that path, it was a path that kept moving upward, everything was white. I knew that some beings were there but I couldn't see them, then I asked my spirit then he replied as usual "you are not there lord" . I got to a place which seemed to be the far I could go, then my spirit went into one of the rooms leaving me behind, I tried to see what was happening in the room but I couldn't.

My spirit came out and we started going back, we goth to the gate then I looked back and saw that that Kingdom was only a pathway to another Kingdom. I thought that we were going home but my spirit took me and flew downwards through that first Kingdom, we flew deep down to a place of total darkness, it was another Kingdom, it was expanding and it's expansion was causing the giant stones to crack, which gave fire in some path of that Kingdom, the inhabitants were slaves, working to cover up the fire, the more they try to cover up the fire the more they had more fire break out because of the continuous expansion. I saw a big black spirit with wings lying down, I wasn't comfortable with the darkness and atmosphere, then I decided to leave, we flew through the first Kingdom, back to my body.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by RoyalBlak007: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
♤Hmmmm

♤this is not for me

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Weed works in mysterious ways....

371 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by ArchEnemy(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
lol

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:

As in grin

Some will believe this story though

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by BrightEye(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2017
You shouldn't conclude that you experienced afterlife with this your story that sounds like movie in ancient time. A spirit does not have characteristics of the physical body, thus could not be doing activities you claimed you were doing . That was like a dream, or a strong imagination.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Deprince2656(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2017
You are a gud novelist.
Pls don't forget to publish this article and if you don't have the money, we nairalanders will contribute.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Elparaiso(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
I will never forget how I felt the first time I got drunk.

This op just put his own experience into words.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by seunny4lif(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Another one grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by AntiWailer: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:

lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by henrydadon(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
sound like you had a good sleep to me

and your brain was making sh!t up

am not gonna rule out the power of weed here

trust me have been there before..i slept real good one day and starting making sh!t up that i was a millionaire and met with bill gate and obama..i was only living out my fantasy in my head..and trust me it felt good and real until i woke up to reality to soak garri and sugar

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by pharmadoctor(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
What did you smoke before u experienced all these?
Marijuana is not good on u.
Hallucinations is all I see...
Watch what you smoke next time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by nothingmega122(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Handwork of adulterated weed

8 Likes

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by softboiy: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
not all leaf are edible they won't hear now see ur lyf

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Tjohnnay: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Booking
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Randy100: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
When you think you have heard all the lies in the world. Then another big lie pops out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by TrueHeart365(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
op, talk true. how many arizona you don smoke before this jonzing experience?

cos this one pass weed highness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
Kikiki
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by EXLOVER(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
The first day i ate weed ehn my small self contain apartment be like Manson,, and once i open door go out i be like say i dey enter another person room, and i just dey run anyhow dey cross road... Delta weed best weed ever liveth... Happy Wednesday Nairalanders

14 Likes

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Obiwannn: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
you're wicked cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by sprado(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
ok
........ladies check this app .a sure have for a lady https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glaanceafrique.nigeriancuisines
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by okoisubra(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by 247NaijaNews: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, read and enjoy the gist below...

Unbelievable! Young Man Slaughters His Mother, Rips Out Her Intestines Because She Didn't Give Him Food (Photos+Video)>>>https://uzomediangr./2017/03/12/unbelievable-young-man-slaughters-his-mother-rips-out-her-intestines-because-she-didnt-give-him-food-photosvideo/
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by frankanyiks(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Booked
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol the comments though
Una don chop op spit am out ... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Drienzia: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Click like if you confused after reading the OP's post

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by akanbiaa(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
K
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by NNVanguard(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:

You cant just piry someborry, so one can not say his death story while alive and have peace again baaa? Its unfair

8 Likes

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by barclayb(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
angry
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by amiibaby(f): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ok
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by pato1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is only an immagination and not a true story

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:

Only weed glaced with dried pawpaw leaves can spur a write up like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.