Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package (2604 Views)

Hbd Cao / CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
pls cao can you contact me lets talk on how to push this package here...

1 Share

Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Awesome!!! cheesy cheesy

We are getting there!

I forsee an EVO or ESL 2018 event in nigeria grin cheesy
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let's see if a nigerian prodigy will emerge from these parts to be worthy of having his own psn trophy in mortal kombat grin

The nigerian cR Sonicfox
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by HyDef(m): 1:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Nice to see a tournament that finally has a racing game. angry

Too bad I can't come around to win your money. cool
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by Spidermon: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
When there is a game competition that features Mortal kombat in lagos, make una holla me
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Spidermon:
When there is a game competition that features Mortal kombat in lagos, make una holla me

will soon be reaching your hood... aba is next, then Ph then lagos.. then abuja..

1 Like

Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Even though you wunt contest.. at least come and watch the battle.. will be interesting to watch... am talking to 042 gamers..

Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
splashz:
pls cao can you contact me lets talk on how to push this package here...
I apologise for my delay, let's talk.
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Just checked the website. That's Kratos from God of War (Ascension, I believe). Which Mortal Kombat are you playing? Mortal Kombat X? What conosle? PS4? Which football game are you playing? FIFA/PES? What iteration? 2017? What's the racing game you're playing. I was about to blog about this event until I realised I didn't truly know the specifics on the actual titles being played.

Never fear splashz, I applaud what you guys are doing, but it's the little things that can dissuade someone and make them think a little less of you. Oh and it's Mortal Kombat (with a K not a C) and we're Nigerians, na football, we ain't Americans.
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
And one more thing, the poster says 2nd place gets N70000 for MK, but the website says N100000. Okay, I'm going to save my blog post as a draft, since they're contradicting each other and I can't post it in good faith. I'm surprised nobody on here noticed this. Oh and you mean prize not price, and life line (or usually lifeline) not live line.
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2017
cao:
And one more thing, the poster says 2nd place gets N70000 for MK, but the website says N100000. Okay, I'm going to save my blog post as a draft, since they're contradicting each other and I can't post it in good faith. I'm surprised nobody on here noticed this. Oh and you mean prize not price, and life line (or usually lifeline) not live line.

thanks for noticing all the errors ... but babe u be english teacher oh.. nice one ..will correct it... thats y the show need someone like you...

this is the first.. there bound to be alot of mistakes and errors.. the website designer is different from the graphic designer. ..

will correct those stuff as soon as possible. .. but we still need you...

and all the infor you need I can provide for you...
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2017
splashz:

thanks for noticing all the errors ... but babe u be english teacher oh.. nice one ..will correct it... thats y the show need someone like you...

this is the first.. there bound to be alot of mistakes and errors.. the website designer is different from the graphic designer. ..

will correct those stuff as soon as possible. .. but we still need you...

and all the infor you need I can provide for you...
So what are the games? And on what console?
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2017
cao:
Just checked the website. That's Kratos from God of War (Ascension, I believe). Which Mortal Kombat are you playing? Mortal Kombat X? What conosle? PS4? Which football game are you playing? FIFA/PES? What iteration? 2017? What's the racing game you're playing. I was about to blog about this event until I realised I didn't truly know the specifics on the actual titles being played.

Never fear splashz, I applaud what you guys are doing, but it's the little things that can dissuade someone and make them think a little less of you. Oh and it's Mortal Kombat (with a K not a C) and we're Nigerians, na football, we ain't Americans.

I will inform oga at the top about this... will correct all the mistakes. .. will also provide all the infor you need for blogging about it... people have been asking same questions and we give them the answers and most are satisfied with the answer..

another thing we noticed... 95% of people wanting to participate dont even use the Internet... we expected alot from online ... even facebook promo we did ... yeilded less ...

compared to game house to game house marketing...Secondly schools and universities visit..

sorry again cao am the one that designed the website.. am not a game player myself... but I love the guys vision ..and desperately wanted to join the team.. and he accepted me... since then I carry the matter for head...

another thing is that when it comes to english am very bad..
my grammer can cause earthquake....

for lack of information and grammatically blunder on the website ... am to be blamed...

plus I didnt even do a good job with the site design. ..
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2017
splashz:

I will inform oga at the top about this... will correct all the mistakes. .. will also provide all the infor you need for blogging about it... people have been asking same questions and we give them the answers and most are satisfied with the answer..

another thing we noticed... 95% of people wanting to participate dont even use the Internet... we expected alot from online ... even facebook promo we did ... yeilded less ...

compared to game house to game house marketing...Secondly schools and universities visit..

sorry again cao am the one that designed the website.. am not a game player myself... but I love the guys vision ..and desperately wanted to join the team.. and he accepted me... since then I carry the matter for head...

another thing is that when it comes to english am very bad..
my grammer can cause earthquake....

for lack of information and grammatically blunder on the website ... am to be blamed...

plus I didnt even do a good job with the site design. ..

We all have to start from somewhere, they should have informed you better. Plus, seems a lot of folks have data for whatsapp and not for internet browsing. Oh and in the registration bit, you can register as a contestant not as the other option.
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2017
And the event should have had a better title. Ziiun Video Game Competition is a rather generic name.
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2017
pls cao dont change your mind because of my mistake.. how can nigeria grow..(especially video game industry) if we discourage this kind of good thing because of grammer and little mistake. . do you know how many people this will help their life... pls cao dont change your mind.. buy naija to grow naira.. I will provide all the infor you need ... to blog about it..

we need you to see the mistakes we are making.. and correct us.. just like parents correct their child.. they dont throw them away...

am also talking to nairaland gamers... how can there be future for niaja gamers if we dont encourage things like this... look at the music industry. . the people that made it a success today are the uneducated once. ..

lets put hands together and make this a success... cos it might be of help to you or your kid.. tomorrow. ..
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 12:59am On Mar 23, 2017
this is mid night ... will give you all the infor here on day break.. so that I will give u a detailed infor... will contact the team this morning to get the full infor.. will also correct the error in the website...

thanks a million for this your reply..
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 1:31am On Mar 23, 2017
splashz:
pls cao dont change your mind because of my mistake.. how can nigeria grow..(especially video game industry) if we discourage this kind of good thing because of grammer and little mistake. . do you know how many people this will help their life... pls cao dont change your mind.. buy naija to grow naira.. I will provide all the infor you need ... to blog about it..

we need you to see the mistakes we are making.. and correct us.. just like parents correct their child.. they dont throw them away...

am also talking to nairaland gamers... how can there be future for niaja gamers if we dont encourage things like this... look at the music industry. . the people that made it a success today are the uneducated once. ..

lets put hands together and make this a success... cos it might be of help to you or your kid.. tomorrow. ..
Not discourage it, I'm glad that it's out there, but one needs to point out its flaws. We can't just let it slide. We call out its mistakes, so you don't make them again.

1 Like

Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2017
cao:

Soccer
Ps2
Ps3
PES / FIFA
Mortal kombat X
Ps4
Car Race
Need for speed Ps2/Ps3

grammatical on the website you pointed out is fixed..
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2017
How bad was the grammar? grin

And why is he typing like he's about to have a fit?
cao:

Not discourage it, I'm glad that it's out there, but one needs to point out its flaws. We can't just let it slide. We call out its mistakes, so you don't make them again.

Oga, ask around the place next time about how game tournaments are held. Cos events like these actually hold. U are not it's pioneer.
splashz:

Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
splashz:

Soccer
Ps2
Ps3
PES / FIFA
Mortal kombat X
Ps4
Car Race
Need for speed Ps2/Ps3

grammatical on the website you pointed out is fixed..
P2/P3? Err...PM me the whatsapp number* of the organisers, 'cause the only thing I'm sure about is MK X on the PS4. The football game is still not confirmed. Which Need for Speed? PS2 and PS3 are not interchangeable.

*I'll try the numbers on the poster via whatsapp first...
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
"Follow these 3 steps"
"Follow these 5 steps"
It's these NOT this, you're talking about plural steps, not a singular one.
Mark Zuckerberg.
I've issues with the whole Mission Statement...
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Silkmoth33:
How bad was the grammar? grin

And why is he typing like he's about to have a fit?

Oga, ask around the place next time about how game tournaments are held. Cos events like these actually hold. U are not it's pioneer.

ok... thanks for schooling me...
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
cao:
"Follow these 3 steps"
"Follow these 5 steps"
Mark Zuckerberg.

ok thanks again... i really need English teacher..
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
me right now...

why didn't i study my English text book.. when i was in secondary school...

i guess i was busy playing football...

Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
cao:

P2/P3? Err...PM me the whatsapp number* of the organisers, 'cause the only thing I'm sure about is MK X on the PS4. The football game is still not confirmed. Which Need for Speed? PS2 and PS3 are not interchangeable.

*I'll try the numbers on the poster via whatsapp first...

both ps2 and ps3 will be played.. for soccer..

same with car race...

the people that knows how to play ps2 will battle themselves same for ps3..
ps2 players wont battle ps3 players..

car race for ps2 players will battle each other same for ps3..
ps2 players will not battle ps3 players...
there is a way he structured the stuff...
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
cao:
"Follow these 3 steps"
"Follow these 5 steps"
Mark Zuckerberg.

help us suggest a mission statement please...
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by HyDef(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
splashz:

same with car race...

So there's gonna be a separate prize for people on PS2, and people on PS3 for each console? I'm not gonna be there, but trying to help you straighten this up.

Which Need for Speed game? That's also very important.
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
HyDef:

So there's gonna be a separate prize for people on PS2, and people on PS3 for each console? I'm not gonna be there, but trying to help you straighten this up.

yea kind of...
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
HyDef:

GBAM.

splashz:

same with car race...

That's an issue right there, there are two competitions each for racing and football. So would logically mean separate prizes. So, are there separate sets of prizes for the PS2 and PS3 gamers? You still haven't specified the football game as well. The MK X tournament seems to be the only straight forward category. My issue with the statement is the layout and the grammatical errors. I actually got a headache trying to fix it, so I stopped. Remember, folks like things that look pleasing and flow easily. Oh and the numbers on the poster are not on whatsapp. They should consider using whatsapp.
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by splashz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
cao:

GBAM.

That's an issue right there, there are two competitions each for racing and football. So would logically mean separate prizes. So, are there separate sets of prizes for the PS2 and PS3 gamers? You still haven't specified the football game as well. The MK X tournament seems to be the only straight forward category. My issue with the statement is the layout and the grammatical errors. I actually got a headache trying to fix it, so I stopped. Remember, folks like things that look pleasing and flow easily. Oh and the numbers on the poster are not on whatsapp. They should consider using whatsapp.

ok.. the football game got the team considering many thing.. cos we want everyone to have equal chance with the team selected.. example some football game have some team or players better than the other.. which is not good for contestant.. they all want equal chance..
which leaves the team considering 2013 ...not yet concluded...
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
splashz:

ok.. the football game got the team considering many thing.. cos we want everyone to have equal chance with the team selected.. example some football game have some team or players better than the other.. which is not good for contestant.. they all want equal chance..
which leaves the team considering 2013 ...not yet concluded...
They should have concluded by now, the competition is arriving in less than 3 weeks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any City Building PC Games? / help!!! Fifa 14 Doesnt Run On My Laptop / This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.