Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package (2601 Views)

Hbd Cao / CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by HyDef(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
splashz:

ok.. the football game got the team considering many thing.. cos we want everyone to have equal chance with the team selected.. example some football game have some team or players better than the other.. which is not good for contestant.. they all want equal chance..
which leaves the team considering 2013 ...not yet concluded...

I think you should go with the latest, choose either PES or FIFA 17, and stick with that. You cant go as far back as 2013,because some folks still won't be pleased with that. Some teams have improved since 2013, MCFC? What do they do? I'd say you either choose the current game, or go back a year.

Personally though, I'd go with the latest version of whichever game. I play PES 2016, but I'd probably bet I could do well enough in 2017 with Bayern. You really can't give everyone an equal chance short of making separate competitions for each game. tongue
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by cao(f): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
HyDef:

I think you should go with the latest, choose either PES or FIFA 17, and stick with that. You cant go as far back as 2013,because some folks still won't be pleased with that. Some teams have improved since 2013, MCFC? What do they do? I'd say you either choose the current game, or go back a year.

Personally though, I'd go with the latest version of whichever game. I play PES 2016, but I'd probably bet I could do well enough in 2017 with Bayern. You really can't give everyone an equal chance short of making separate competitions for each game. tongue
Remember, they're using PS2 and PS3 for the footie, do they still produce footie games for the PS2, sef? I'm not even sure if the latest is on the PS3?
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ps2

Bro? How much are dey going to pay to play games that will give them cataracts?
Re: Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package by HyDef(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
cao:

Remember, they're using PS2 and PS3 for the footie, do they still produce footie games for the PS2, sef? I'm not even sure if the latest is on the PS3?

Oh yes... I forgot about that... Heh. Well, latest you can get on those consoles then? 16 I think, for the PS3.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat Spoof:: Funny Stuff / help!!! Fifa 14 Doesnt Run On My Laptop / How To Get DLF IPL 4 Cricket Pc Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.