Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

How To Fix Dot Net Framework Installation On Windows 7 Ultimate - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Fix Dot Net Framework Installation On Windows 7 Ultimate (1294 Views)

Net Framework Issue / Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects / Dot Net Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Dot Net Framework Installation On Windows 7 Ultimate by jidesp(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
I have had this issue for quite a while and I finally found the solution. Just reply thanks if you think this has been helpful. This resolve is for windows 7 ultimate. However you can try the fix for other windows, if it worked for you, goodluck..

I hope Mods will put this on the Frontpage to help others.

usually you find this (HRESULT 0XC8000222) when the installation fail to install dot net 4.0 or dot net 4.5.

what you do is..

Open Command Prompt in Administrator Mode

Type net stop WuAuServ
(It will tell you window update service is stopping and then windows update has successfully stopped)..Note: dont close the command prompt. minimize)

Then click Start then open the RUN program and type %windir% (microsoft window system folder)

Find the folder SoftwareDistribution and rename it to SDold

Go back to the Command Prompt and type net start WuAuServ
It will tell you window update service is starting and then windows update has successfully started.

Then install your Dot net offline installer...You should download the installer before you start the fix..

Here is a link to download an offline installer

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40779
Re: How To Fix Dot Net Framework Installation On Windows 7 Ultimate by jidesp(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
I hope you found this helpful

(1) (Reply)

Hiring A Software Cracker I Will Pay $25 / Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers / Blockchain Development Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.