Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends (5097 Views)

I'm New Here! / Where Can I Make Custom Duct Tape In Lagos I.e Print On Duct Tape / Urgent : Ladies In Surulere Lagos, I Need U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 5:51pm On May 19, 2017
pcguru1:

Recently I have been going to the stadium to exercise and met some cool pwepa in fact after exercise we now got to a Beer parlour and relate and surprise surprise most of them work in nice places. Met a beautiful lady last week she looked alot like my future wife grin did you go for the GTB Food Fest ?

No. I didn't go for the fest. Reason is partly because Gtb has been quite annoying to me lately, I don't even want to hear their name in my dreams. Then partly because you didn't show up as agreed. Don't ask me when u agreed o, even me sef no know.

Congratulations on the future wife prospect wink
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by izzou(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2017
Sorry about the earlier post and the time lag. didn't see it on time. but the truth is u put it there yourself. pls next time, if u know u want to be very anonymous and private, pls use email instead . thanks

OK, so I recently relocated to Lagos a few months back and would love to meet good people around. I work and live a couple of minutes away from Ikeja and not in the heart of town. Both sexes of mature mind and age are welcome, preferably men 33+ years and ladies 28+years

Pls, I don't need married men I beg you in God's name, stay away if you are married.
If all you talk about is your big cassava, stay away.
If u have nothing of value to discuss, stay away.
I don't have strength for gossip. I need people of great minds and dreams. People I can share ideas with and learn from.
Oh, and people with good sense of humour and fun ideas.

Ehen, Pls o, people that insult and derail, I can't stop you guys but Pls, keep it on a low key.

Thanks everyone, I look forward to making new friends!!!
[/quote]
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 10:54pm On May 19, 2017
izzou:
grin grin grin grin

Izzou why are you laughing nah? See, I suspect this guy. Pcguru1, I'm sure this guy is up to some mischief. Hide your wife to be o, I'm suspecting him already. tongue tongue
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by Nobody: 9:27am On May 20, 2017
TR1212:

Izzou why are you laughing nah? See, I suspect this guy. Pcguru1, I'm sure this guy is up to some mischief. Hide your wife to be o, I'm suspecting him already. tongue tongue

I forgot to ask how's the new job going now ? Fun, engaging ?
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 10:08am On May 20, 2017
pcguru1:

I forgot to ask how's the new job going now ? Fun, engaging?

Not as much... But all good. I thank God. Good morning. Howdy?
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Knock knock... Who's home?

I'm bored...
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by wilyfalcone(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
TR1212:
Knock knock... Who's home?

I'm bored...
hey ma,how have u been?im sure u have adjusted urself pretty well in lasgidi.
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
stevealibi:
Unfortunately u jst lost 1 dear frnd, cos I stay in Abuja, of all places on earth u decided 2 pinch ur tent in lag, gud luck tew u
where in abuja?
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
wilyfalcone:
hey ma,how have u been?im sure u have adjusted urself pretty well in lasgidi.

Oh yes I have, or at least I'm am trying. It's not easy to get used to Lagos o. The traffic is killing. Thanks for asking though, good evening
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by wilyfalcone(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
TR1212:

Oh yes I have, or at least I'm am trying. It's not easy to get used to Lagos o. The traffic is killing. Thanks for asking though, good evening
good evening, i can imagine,so how is ur wknd going?
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
wilyfalcone:
good evening, i can imagine,so how is ur wknd going?

Could've been better. I got a much needed rest and became bored in the process. Other than that, its all fine and good. Yours?
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by wilyfalcone(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
TR1212:

Could've been better. I got a much needed rest and became bored in the process. Other than that, its all fine and good. Yours?
lazying n watching movie all day
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
wilyfalcone:
lazying n watching movie all day

smiley it's allowed.
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
DeltaBachelor:
I would like 2 be friends and know u better if u dnt mind. Kindly send a mail to deltabachelor@gmail.com. Cheers. Wud be expecting ur mail

Please can you unquote me or delete my phone number from the quote?

Thank you. Good evening
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
TR1212:
Done

Please can you unquote me or delete my phone number from the quote?
Thank you. Good evening
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 6:25am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=DeltaBachelor post=65361265][/quote]

Thank you...
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Good morning people, I am a young lady. Very matured and outgoing friends is what I seek. Because I am at that point where I need people to drag me out of my shell.
Please feel free to send a mail, I'll gladly reply provided you are not a troll and not a kid. I am in Lagos,Mainland precisely smiley
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2018
chupachups:
Good morning people, I am a young lady. Very matured and outgoing friends is what I seek. Because I am at that point where I need people to drag me out of my shell.
Please feel free to send a mail, I'll gladly reply provided you are not a troll and not a kid. I am in Lagos,Mainland precisely smiley

Hello mature-young-lady-that-needs-to-be-dragged-out-of-her-shell, cheesy good morning.

How are you doing today? My boss had been acting up for a while now so today, I'm working on nairaland.

What's up ma'am?
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
TR1212:

Hello mature-young-lady-that-needs-to-be-dragged-out-of-her-shell, cheesy good morning.

How are you doing today? My boss had been acting up for a while now so today, I'm working on nairaland.

What's up ma'am?

grin grin grin
You funny.
I wish my boss can be like yours lipsrsealed so that I can work on nairaland too undecided
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=chupachups post=65647132][/quote]

shocked shocked
Please take back that wish o, I beg you in the name of everything holy. You don't want it o
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
TR1212:

shocked shocked
Please take back that wish o, I beg you in the name of everything holy. You don't want it o
Wats up baby girl. What you doing this weekend?
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
chupachups:

Wats up baby girl. What you doing this weekend?

Nothing much o. I think I'm going to be home alone o. Solo watching series
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
TR1212:

Nothing much o. I think I'm going to be home alone o. Solo watching series
Enjoyment.
Me would like to go see black panther before they say I'm old and boring grin angry
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by TR1212: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
chupachups:

Enjoyment.
Me would like to go see black panther before they say I'm old and boring grin angry

Lol... That'll be nice. Please go o. That's true sef, I haven't seen it o... But I'm not sure I'm in the right mood for cinemas.

Story for private chat
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
TR1212:

Lol... That'll be nice. Please go o. That's true sef, I haven't seen it o... But I'm not sure I'm in the right mood for cinemas.

Story for private chat
No problem. Replied your mail.
Re: I'm New In Lagos, I Need Good Friends by essenceplus: 9:33am On May 06, 2019
Zoharariel:

Dear TR1212,

The council of the irunmoles welcome you to the city of aquatic splendour. grin

And since you're in your early 30's looking to settling down & I'm in my late 30's, who knows, I could be the king Solomon of Ijebu that you've been seeking, and you - my Queen of Sheba; ofcourse, that is after I must have vetted & made sure every organ in your body are still working properly particularly your womb. (sorry, that was me trolling) grin cheesy grin

Now, adjusting to the lifestyle & system in Lagos can be a very demanding task, but there are some misconceptions by people who are visiting for the first time or those who have just relocated.

Lagos - no doubt, can be a very noisy place, overcrowded, & plagued with traffic, but you can be sure that there is more to Lagos than this.

The first thing you should do since you've just relocated to Lagos is to set aside the negative stories you have heard about Lagos, and focus on the fact that those who are coping in Lagos do not have some extraordinary powers.

So, below are 5 Do’s and 5 Don’ts that can act as a guide to your acclimatizing in Lagos.

The Do's

1.) Be Courteous: Be respectful and calm; learn to say sorry if there is a little disagreement.

2.) Be Smart: There are great landmarks, and outstanding structures everywhere in Lagos. It’s okay to be amazed by what you see; but staring for too long may make you seem lost and uncertain, hence highlighting you as a viable prey.

3.) Be Bold: Never look frightened even when the bus conductors shout and roar, just keep still without fidgeting, most of their threats are empty. Gently make your points clear, state your claim accurately, and many others will join your cause and probably fight your fight; that’s the Lagos spirit.

4.) Be Flexible: Don’t get all worked up with thoughts of Lagos as a challenging terrain. Remember that not everyone in Lagos is out to snatch your belongings like you may have heard from fables.

5.) Be Modest: You shoudn't dress provocatively - and, if you must be flamboyant and extravagant in your dressing, then you must try to avoid using public buses. Get a taxi to drive you around town, that way you stand less chance of having your purse snatched, pocket picked or being robbed.

The Don'ts

1.) Don’t Give Your Trust easily: That someone is looking all smart and affluently clad in a suit or some awesome regalia does not mean you can go on and totally trust the person. Infact, that is the trademark of the Yahoo-Yahoo & the Yahoo-Plus-Plus grin cheesy grin

2.) Don’t Loiter About At Night: Unless you have a valid ID card and have become really familiar with the area, otherwise you might sleep in a police cell.

3.) Don’t Be Greedy: Beware of people who will approach you saying: “me come from Cameroon to get dollar to change”. Truth be told, they are scam artists.

4.) Don't Become A P.rostitute: Well, more than half of all the women in Lagos are p.rostitutes but you shouldn't fret when you see them going to church every sunday morning to proclaim the name of Yahweh. grin

You must be very careful not to join this bad & unholy gang. Lastly, you should know I am not writing this epistle for fun or to impress anybody. I have simply written it for you so that in less than 6months, I can be able to plant my seed in your womb & eat the fruit of labour. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Haba more than half prostitutes. Take it easy oh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby / Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? / Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.