Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? (7325 Views)

15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Everyone Keeps Talking About Wanting A Partner Who Is Intelligent!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Dannidom(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just did and I'm on track

Intelligence is characterized by thoughtful interaction.. Ability to think indeptly to proffer solution to problems
Which dictionary? Or are you confusing intellect for intelligence
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dannidom:
Haba!! Intellect is synonymous to intelligence nah
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Dannidom(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes but not the same. Like I explained earlier everyone possesses some level of intelligence but few people are intellectuals
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by HonestPen: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Synonymity, yes. Concentricity, no.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by HonestPen: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dannidom:
Yes but not the same. Like I explained earlier everyone possesses some level of intelligence but few people are intellectuals
Yea, the world of intellect is a more dense world. Few are intellectuals, I agree.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Durentmoney: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Are you an illiterate? Can't you at least pretend to have a sense of humour and see I was only making a joke.
when u born ur child, make sure u show him this joke.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by pressplay411(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Only one sure fire sign. His wits. Engage him in conversation. Intelligence or lack of, is usually hard to conceal.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by pressplay411(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dannidom:

Your unintelligence is beginning to show.
Intellect and intelligence are quite synonymous.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
HonestPen:
Synonymity, yes. Concentricity, no.
You're just a puzzle I find so hard to solve cheesy
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by naijaboiy: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're very right bro..
cool
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Durentmoney: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Even the op didn't complain . It's you carrying his heavy cross on your head. You see there's something wrong with that menstrual pad you call brain
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by browniex: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:
You need to be intelligent yourself to recognize intelligence. The fact that you're asking for "signs" is very telling grin
a genius recognizes his kind.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
browniex:
a genius recognizes his kind.

Pretty much.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
The size of his _boner

when the person obviously doesn't make comments like this undecided undecided undecided

someday when some guy digs up this post and makes references to it to call you derogatory words then you would complain?

#igiveup
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gaara101:
Signs? I don't reallyy know if there are any. You know intelligent people through discussions you have with them.
There are hardly any external indicators. They may be quiet, noisy, tall, short, etc. They do not have similar attributes or phenotypical characteristics.
Boss.... smiley
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Dannidom(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Your unintelligence is beginning to show.
Intellect and intelligence are quite synonymous.
Check my posts I never disagreed its synonymity but they still are quite different from each other
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
Boss.... smiley
Oga SirWere, your boy remains loyal.
*I'm prostrating*
smiley
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by ayamAgenius: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Durentmoney:
Are u stupid? Can't u at least pretend to be decent as a lady.

Don't be mistaken. It is not a lady. undecided
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gaara101:
Oga SirWere, your boy remains loyal. *I'm prostrating* smiley
A whole leader of the prestigious sand clan prostrating for a werey shocked shocked
Wonders no go finish for this naija grin

How've you been man?
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gaara101:
Oga SirWere, your boy remains loyal. *I'm prostrating* smiley
A whole leader of the prestigious sand clan prostrating for a werey shocked shocked

How've you been man?
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by LePrezident(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Durentmoney:

Gentleman you are so immature, gosh! Nothing on earth gives you any right to address her that way. It's a free world, if you don't agree with her, why don't you just simply move along?
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Durentmoney: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Gentleman you are so immature, gosh! Nothing on earth gives you any right to address her that way. It's a free world, if you don't agree with her, why don't you just simply move along?
what do you know about maturity?
Pls think well before u carry ur filthy fingers to quote me again.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by LePrezident(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
HonestPen:
Temperamentally untalkative I said, not boring. Insipidity or boredom if you will prefer is not being temperamentally untalkative. Intelligent people are never arrogant; there is no intelligence in it.

A fallacious submission.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by LePrezident(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Durentmoney:
what do you know about maturity?
Pls think well before u carry ur filthy fingers to quote me again.

Diagnosis: Low EQ, indeed lacks maturity.

Observations: Your comments tell a lot about you in real life. If you lack self-control to the extent of casting unwarranted aspersions on a lady here, then your real life engagements will more than certainly leave much to be desired. Peace.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Durentmoney: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Diagnosis: Low EQ, indeed lacks maturity.

Observations: Your comments tell a lot about you in real life. If you lack self-control to the extent of casting unwarranted aspersions on a lady here, then your real life engagements will more than certainly leave much to be desired. Peace.
plspls gerrout of my mentions and stop speaking heavy English at dis ungodly hour. Silly humanbeing
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Chicken7(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

He likes you .. bottom line Or wants to be a friend grin in the zonal region ..
hahaha am dead
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Chicken7(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why do these folks try to be literally smart.. But ends up spilling shlts as dumb as rock
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by LePrezident(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Durentmoney:
plspls gerrout of my mentions and stop speaking heavy English at dis ungodly hour. Silly humanbeing

Hahaha omg! you're an exhilarating subject of keen interest. You should reconsider some character overhaul, be safe.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by HonestPen: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2017
LePrezident:

A fallacious submission.
Excused of your sentiments.
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2017
SirWere:

How've you been man?
There are a certain number of People Lord Gaara prostrates for and you are clearly one of them.

I've been fine, I've been fine. The ministry is moving and is still moving.
What of you bro?
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

This is actually not true.
This is actually NOT ALWAYS true
Re: What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? by BenedictStinson(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Durentmoney:
Cant u at least pretend not to be a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Damages Her Private Part During A Pool Party (Photos) / . / Wife Material With A Touch Of Ashawo’ – Lady Filmed Pounding Fufu And Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.