Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? (22242 Views)

Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / Now Open. MAHC Chiropractic Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by AgentGoat: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
No be only chitopracphathy
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Dannieln1: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
nabegibeg:

see dem

pickin wey no understand wetin the post dey about

na dem na
swear say u no wetin e be first time

B4 Google come helep yu
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by pat1612(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
In a country where people fear to visit a GP because of charges shocked
I think its may be possible in 30 years till then all this massage girls are good to go grin
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by PaulScript: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
I

don't

give

a

Bleep
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Tenplet(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hmm thank God dis thread no concern me oo
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by nabegibeg: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dannieln1:
swear say u no wetin e be first time

B4 Google come helep yu

wetin i go swear for? una wey understand na im una dey use letters express una understanding grin
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dannieln1:
these are ur patients They just booked for space to see you
for ur mind abi
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op are you Alan (Jake's dad) in disguise??
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by hakimi1974(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
I don't know any centre in naija, but ijaw people na expert in it.
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by dingbang(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Paracetamol will cure it
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by repogirl(f): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
I've never been to one before but my husband has for a back problem which was well handled by the doctor. It is a Chinese owned and managed place and they are really good with it, so they have quite a lot of clients and it's also moderately priced at 15k per session.

I haven't heard of any Nigerian owned centres but if you are good at what you do and put yourself out there via adverts, you should be patronized.

The practice isn't popular around here because people don't know of it's importance. Early and thorough treatment of lingering body pains and problems can prevent some life threatening illnesses when one gets older.

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by emmaokw(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op, even some of our doctors in the hospitals don't know what Chiropractic means... i would have advised you to go drink opa-eyin, jedidjedi, ponkiriyon & soboton, baby oku, agbara and so on, but i better keep the thought to myself incase u start purging
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Never heard of that term/profession, but if you have a passion for it I believe you can be a pioneer in the field here in Nigeria.
The most important thing is you get your marketing spot on; you never can tell, the president of the federal republic might be a prospective patient.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
nabegibeg:

i dey identify people wey no understand am wey dey use mixed up letters

I hear u Oga. Professor in Harvard.
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by nabegibeg: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Stelvin101:

I hear u Oga. Professor in Harvard.

you acknowledge grin

oya student, go wait for in the office
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by buchilino(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chiropractors centers in Nigeria?. didn't no dey even exist in Nigeria.
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
nabegibeg:

you acknowledge grin

oya student, go wait for in the office

Just open the door. I wan tell u something

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by buchilino(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
last35:
Op are you Alan (Jake's dad) in disguise??

U WATCH TO MANY MOVIES
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Sylverly(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
RealHaute:
Most chiropractors don't even know what they're doing. They work on you and the placebo effect kicks in, only to vanish and and leave you with serious complications like herniated discs. The profession isn't scientific enough IMO.
Thanks for your respons. But, have you had a personal experience?
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Sylverly(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:
Never heard of that term/profession, but if you have a passion for it I believe you can be a pioneer in the field here in Nigeria.
The most important thing is you get your marketing spot on; you never can tell, the president of the federal republic might be a prospective patient.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Sylverly(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
emmaokw:
Op, even some of our doctors in the hospitals don't know what Chiropractic means... i would have advised you to go drink opa-eyin, jedidjedi, ponkiriyon & soboton, baby oku, agbara and so on, but i better keep the thought to myself incase u start purging
lol..but why are you like this. Please, help me with better info. On the profession
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Sylverly(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
repogirl:
I've never been to one before but my husband has for a back problem which was well handled by the doctor. It is a Chinese owned and managed place and they are really good with it, so they have quite a lot of clients and it's also moderately priced at 15k per session.

I haven't heard of any Nigerian owned centres but if you are good at what you do and put yourself out there via adverts, you should be patronized.

The practice isn't popular around here because people don't know of it's importance. Early and thorough treatment of lingering body pains and problems can prevent some life threatening illnesses when one gets older.
Thank you so much ma'am, indeed this info is the kind I need
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sylverly:
Please forumites, I really need your take on this. I want to know how well the chiropractic profession thrives in Nigeria.
Chiropractors in the house , how often do you get patients?
Also, any form of knowledge or idea about the profession would be appreciated.
Cc: lalasticlala

Ignore naysayers.. Someone in Abuja is about setting this up..

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Klington: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:
Which one is that one again na undecided undecided

If Dogoyaro cannot cure it, nothing can cure it.
grin grin

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by kachiz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
When we never see ordinary hospital to visit na Chiropractic we go see.

Doctor Iguedo Goko Cleanser cureth all

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by nabegibeg: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Stelvin101:

Just open the door. I wan tell u something

dem still dey carry cane for university

you normal at all
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by onos217(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sylverly:
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Please help me push to front page. I really need much opinions . Thank you.

What is Chiropractic?

Spinal Health and Well-Being
No part of your body escapes the dominance of your nervous system. Improper function of the spine due to slight misalignments-called subluxations-can cause poor health or function, even in areas far removed from the spine and spinal cord itself. Misalignments can also reduce the ability of your body to adapt to its ever-changing environment. Even the slightest malfunction of your spine may alter the regular transmission of nerve impulses, preventing that portion of your body from responding optimally.

Natural health care without drugs or surgery
Chiropractic is a natural form of health care that uses spinal adjustments to correct these misalignments and restore proper function to the nervous system, helping your body to heal naturally. Chiropractic doesn't use drugs or surgery. Rather, a chiropractic spinal adjustment-the application of a precise force to a specific part of the spinal segment-corrects the misalignment, permitting normal nerve transmission and assisting your body to recuperate on its own.

Thanks for the matured responses.. I really need as much response as possible, information wise
I want to ask,do chiropractors also treat rib pain,and do you know of any center in Lagos?
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by RealHaute: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sylverly:
Thanks for your respons. But, have you had a personal experience?

No. I wouldn't want try it.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by agrovick(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
fpeter:
The first time I heard about the practice was in the series 'TWO AND A HALF MEN'....

Hahaha! Alan! Alan! Alan!

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Sylverly(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
onos217:
I want to ask,do chiropractors also treat rib pain,and do you know of any center in Lagos?
I think they do. But, don't really know of any center in Lagos. Hopefully, I ll communicate to you when I verify of any
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Sylverly(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
BAMMZ:

Can you please explain this better?
Is it about massages or treatment of some ailments?
have done that
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by dontai(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op, ar u Alan. Wishes u the best sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

462 New COVID-19 Cases, 295 Discharged And 1 Death On July 31 - (4,241 Tested) / Relocation Of Mentally Challenged From The Streets Of Anambra (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth In US After Series Of Mishaps. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.