Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Wildlife Africa’s Diary: #ariyike_us_tour; The Beginning - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wildlife Africa’s Diary: #ariyike_us_tour; The Beginning (376 Views)

My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos) / Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wildlife Africa’s Diary: #ariyike_us_tour; The Beginning by telltimes: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
We begin #AriyikeTours Using #Tourism to Tell #WildlifeAfrica Stories across the Globe, Build #WildlifeFriendly Humanity and Enhance Cultural Interactions. ‘#Ariyike‘ is from the #Yoruba culture of #Nigeria meaning “See me and Care for me”. We are starting by embarking on a road trip visiting the entire Conservation Centres across the United States of America – Wildlife Parks, National Forests, Zoological Gardens, Botanical Gardens, Aquariums, Wildlife Refuge and Sanctuaries.

You are welcome to the series “Wildlife Africa’s Diary”, Stay Connected as we bring you tides from the peat bogs and forest storing carbon game reserves, the rivers which brings water to our home and it’s habitats, the green places in town and cities that give people a chance to fall in love with nature, we believe that our lives are more beautiful if there is a bit of wildlife experience. So wildlife Africa brings to a glossy of wildlife experience across America on #AriyikeTour through the Eyes of our Founder, Felix Abayomi.

Wildlife Africa’s First Stop is the 9/11 memorial. We honour the memory of the dead and saw first hand the strength of Human and Wildlife Resilence and Hope. Special mention must be made of the content of the memorial waterfall, 9/11 museums, trees from the field of Pennsylvania and a tree that was regrown from the root deep in the ground of a tree that was in the World Trade Centre.

Video – 9/11 Memorial Waterfall (Must Watch – Click to Watch)

Wildlife Africa was then greeted with the beautiful Scenery of New York. From the Statue of George Washington at Federal Hall on Wall Street to the famous New York network 0f Subway to lower Manhattan the birthplace of New York through Wall Street and the financial districts passing through World Trade Centre, Greenwich village, China town, little Italy, Chelsea market and the highlight park which was a rave of beauty.

Video – Squirrel at the Washington Square Park (Click to Watch)

VOLUNTEER WITH WILDLIFE AFRICA

Are you a Zoologist/Wildlife Enthusiast, looking for ways to express yourself in Conservation. Click the Link above.

NEXT STOP

New York Aquarium

http://wildlifeafrica.org/2017/03/12/wildlife-africas-diary-ariyike_us_tour-the-beginning/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium As Danfo Bus Kills Bread Seller At Sango / Borno State: A Place Of My Birth Ravaged By Insurgents / Tips On Choosing Hotels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.