Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh And The King Kong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And The King Kong (778 Views)

Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Man Breaks Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Love Lock In Paris (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And The King Kong by tintingz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
In 2016 Tonto Dikeh was deeply in love with her estrange husband Churchill, she called him her KING KONG here her words:

I miss kissing you my Kingkong
Surely u know how much life you give to this broken soul & made me a better being
I owe you much more than my life,I owe you unlimited happiness & joy** OUR love will shock & teach the world & those who wait for us to fail shall praise & worship Us**
It's my greatest honor loving you & you loving me,You re such a Blessed man having me in your life
Never known a man who has it all but would never seize to work for more regardless of who you are...Am a damn lucky bride..
#MRSX #Mysexykingkong #MyhumbleMan

Source

I don't know if she wrote this out of love or she knew her husband was indeed KING KONG or she doesn't know the character of king Kong. If she read comics, novels and movies she will know what king Kong is, oh sorry a new movie on king Kong(Kong: Skull Island) was just released this weekend which I've seen in the cinema, Kong is a giant angry raged ape in far away island(Skull Island) and also a protective god.

She claim her husband killed her unborn child due to domestic violent and even posted the bruised part of her body she was hit.

Now the question is did she know her husband display king Kong character or why do many ladies call their men "my king Kong"?

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The King Kong by awa(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stories for the gods
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The King Kong by tintingz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The King Kong by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
How can someone now believe this lady's stories.

(1) (Reply)

Man. U Star, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Causes Stir Online With Stunning Photo Of His / Popular Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic Looking Super Hot In New Photos / 7 Things You Need To Know About One Of BB Naija’s Most Sought After Housemate, E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.