Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else (1920 Views)

Eddy Montana 3million, Azadus 2.5million And Lord Of Ajasa 2m For Ojb Jezreel... / Jahbless Ft Lord Of Ajasa & Reminisce "joo Oh" / Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by azeez23401: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2007
Hi yall, am new though but i been feelin dis guy. He is really hot, wat do you guys think.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2007
i also feel him although i cant sing his song in public. just too razzzz!!!
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by JustGood(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2007
na so he razz reach?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by azeez23401: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2007
D guy aint dat razz if u cal him razz 4 his kinda styl then we got a lot of razz hiphop heads too like daddy yankee, nore, wyclef n all dem artist who do raegeaton cause most of dem rap in pueto rican n wyclef also did some club bangers in creole yet we dance 2 dem. pls lets appreciate our own too.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by dafri: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2007
well i kinda think that guy is da bomb cuz his got lyrics you know and very original.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by naijafan(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2007
lord of ajasa? i love his style.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by justkunmi(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2007
yeah. i love his stlye. he's very different. he adds this comic effect to his songs and i really like that. he's quite funny
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by mrmetoo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2007
@taiwoabzy
I agree with u he's razz but I enjoy razzness most times. So instead of not singing it in public I play his song when my friends are around. But seriously i really like his style of music.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by azeez23401: 5:34am On Jan 25, 2007
@ naijafan, tanx man. @ mr me too i dont agree dat he is razz because he has d elements of hiphop in his style. He's just hot needs a bit of brushin up though
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by oyinboaja: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by azeez23401: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2007
na wah for guys on this forum iwant serious contenders to help flog this issue some are saying the guy is razz and some say he is hot i want your point of view
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by dice(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2007
Ajasa is currently working on he's new album so you guys should just watch out!!

its gonna be HOT!
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by banging(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2007
His too much, his coming out under the great Nigerian label
Kennis Music, and this born ondo rap star ready to show to you all , what we called African hip hop
If its razz or rass or even grass, Ma Una know, i love him cos i done co-labor with in my coming album.
No Question Album comingout soon, Banging
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by banging(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2007
His too much, his coming out under the great Nigerian label
Kennis Music, and this born ondo rap star ready to show to you all , what we called African hip hop
If its razz or rass or even grass, Na Una knoW.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by archyra(m): 2:46am On Jun 17, 2007
MEN LORD OF AJASA he is just tooooooooooooooooooooooo much pls tell who else can do what he is doing yes he his doing yoruba rap TRUE AND ORIGIANL anybody out that doesnt feel this guy is simply fake if i get £1 million i will definietly promote him for sure cos its just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i cant stop listening to hom everyday u know
And his collab is strong with nice ,rugged man and host of others

LORD OF AJASA JEUN LO KO SE PE
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by kitaun(m): 3:44am On Jun 17, 2007
if Ajasa is razz, then let me remain razz for life . . .

THAT GUY IS DA BOMB . . . cheesy
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by MP007(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2007
oMO we get many rappers but iwo yato si won, oh no, o ya ya ya
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by heyo: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2007
yeah he is cool,i dey feel the guy sha
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by heyo: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2007
yeah he is cool,i dey feel the guy sha
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by freelance(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2007
I love his style. He is unique

regards,
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by Raymond88(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
He's a proper illiterate who doesn't even know what he's talking about. . .
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by topeorekoy(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2007
Raymond88:

He's a proper illiterate who doesn't even know what he's talking about. . .

Na wa 4 u oh. the guy is cool and very ok. how many nigerian artists knw what they r talking abt? and even american artist

OMO WE GET MANY RAPPER BUT TIWA YATO SI WON, BO BA WUN WA ATU JO RAGGE SI BEAT YEN. PLS WHATS IN THAT LINE THAT IS NOT UNDERSTANDABLE?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by killacam(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ dominque
wat ur defination of razz? a cool dude like dat reppin real good,original,sound good. bitch get ur record right.who saw 30 minute hosted by sound sultan on sound city.you gon know dat ajasa got style.bitchhhhhhh <dominque>
KILLA, DIPSET ALLDAY,NO HOMO
Re: Lord Of Ajasa: Sumtin Else by coolchi: 2:00am On Sep 21, 2007
:Di just too gbagun AJASA cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Le Fe Nu So Video Is Murderrrrrrrrrrrr! / Someone Told Me Ikechukwu Beat Up D' Banj: Abeg Na True? / Download New Music -tinie Tempah Ft Wizkid "Mamacita"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.