Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman (647 Views)

Hilarious Reason Why FG Banned Codeine / Cant Just Imagine The Reason She Did This. / Hilarious Reason Why Football Is Played For 45minutes During Each Half. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman by kanicorp9(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017

A Nigerian Facebook User, Irene Ojiugo Patrick Ogbogu, has revealed the hilarious reason she didn’t give offering in church today, instead she used the money to buy pizza.

She wrote;

This morning as I prepared for church, I was about to put my offering in an envelope when an image of Stephanie Otobo and Daniella Okeke flashed before my eyes…
I gently put the money back in my purse and ordered Domino’s Pizza instead…
This girl won’t be contributing to no hooker slush fund anymore
#ChildofGodNotMugu
#OfferingNotNapoliTrip
#TitheNotMercedesBenzGL450

Source http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/nigerian-lady-reveals-hilarious-reason.html
Re: Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman by Blakjewelry(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice thing to do
Re: Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman by newyorks(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
others to emulate.
Re: Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman by decatalyst(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lame and dumb!

But what is my business with your decision? undecided
Re: Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman by RealHaute: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why can't some people just keep shut. Who asked you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do Wrong? / Naija People / This Is Serious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.